It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens keeping certain people alive?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well what i would have to say here is that the more evolved could very well be in relation to those of a greater density, such as the grays are to us...this would also explain the soul transfer and the 'not being allowed' and i think the whole, damaging your soul aspect because of the nature of our actions could also be defined as the negative polarisation into the next density...

For those confused, have a quick read of

www.lawofone.info

I am half way through it and can relate a lot about this abduction to it.

Just a thought!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

That reminds me of Battlestar Galactica where the humanoid cylons kept reincarnating back into a clone of their own body. That concept was revisited in a slightly altered way in Avatar. Pop fiction, or is somebody trying to tell us something?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

I'm reading an abduction case on Linda Porter she was adbucted many years ago and saw people in glass tubes in amongst some swirling purple gas.. She said that these aliens had abducted a 43 year old man and he was close to dying so they put him on a metal bench and lifted his soul up from his body and into a clone of a human which very well could be a younger version of himself

Slow down people. What we know about human abductions by extraterrestrials?? Who are abducting humans??? What alien races or species?? For what reasons or purposes??? IMO all these doubts should be solved before jump to conclusions about "why X or Y was left alive by aliens", huh??

Except by those who were abducted, government and military people related to black ops, we ordinary people, don't know sh*t about alien abductions. We don't how how many alien species or races have been visiting Earth along the eras. We don't know how many are right here, right now. We don't know if really there's a human-per-technology-exchange program going on between certain governments, military groups and aliens.
Lets take base in the theory of the ancient alien astronaut: According to 9 in 10 ancient civilizations, since 8.000 years ago, at least, alien humanoids from Sirius, Pleiades and mainly Orion, have been exploring, colonizing Earth, raising civilizations, building cultures. Most of them (we don't exactly who were they or how many were they) has left Earth in the last days of Egypt empire, but it seems that not all. So far, we don't have answers just more and more issues.
Still according to ancient astronaut theory, the primate homo-erectus ancestor was genetically engineered and the homo-sapiens is result of this process. IMO nothing prevents that other earthling species also had been engineered, as amphibians or reptiles and MAYBE some "alien creatures" seen nowadays, are exotic earthling humanoids just as we are. MAYBE they inherited a large technological and cultural legacy from the ancient astronauts, bigger than ours, and MAYBE they achieved a development level, higher than ours. MAYBE the so called "reptilians" that supposedly work with US military in underground bases, are earthlings humanoids, not aliens.
According to Zecharia Sitchin's translations, the so called alien race "Anunnaki" were experts in genetic engineering and according to Sumerians, they had some robot-like little humanoid workers, very similar to so called "Zeta Greys". MAYBE, these Greys aren't aliens from Zeta Reticuli, but just clones of these ancient bio-androids used by the Anunnaki. Indeed all these reptilian-grey-invasion propaganda seems to be a hell of a mess disinfo campaigne. What we have to build a solid panorama circa alien presence on Earth, currently:

1 - Claims of whistleblowers and former members of US government and military, as John Lear, Col. Corso, Bill Cooper... or former astronauts and NASA employees as Buzz Aldrin, Edgard Mitchell, Clark McClelland and Bob Lazar. Also we could include former Russian cosmonauts as Alexandr Baladin and former military as Col. Marina "Lady MIG" Popovich.

2 - The reports and statements of the own abducted people, around the world.

3 - Translations of (Sumerians, Egyptians, Hindus, Mayans...) scriptures reporting aliens in ancient times.

4 - Statements of "Contactees" and "Channelizers". OPS, disregard this and keep just the 3 prior options....

As you can see we have a 8.000 years old puzzle to assemble, before stay doing frivolous assumptions about fragmented reports made by scared traumatized abducted people.

Enough with disinfo, people!!!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The astral body is indestructible, it is of an extremely subtle frequency and has no "defined" shape or form. From what I have read, the Greys are desperate to figure out how the hell souls work and what abilities and opportunities go along with them.
Most of them have shown themselves to be interventionists. I don't care what people say, but any beings that abduct people against their will are not looking out for our best interests. They're meddling around in an area that is quite off limits. Soul transfers? As far as I'm concerned, that's crossing the line.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I highly doubt that aliens can move our souls into another body. When someone dies, I believe the soul travells to wherever it is supposed to go, not into a clone. That's just my opinion and I hope I'm right because the alternative is too frightening to wrap my mind around.

I would never trust an alien. They take people against their will and do what they please.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more.. It's like they would be disturbing the evolution of that soul.. or it's destiny.. But who knows? Maybe it was meant for them to have their soul transferred into another body.. As outrageous as that seems to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

i understand what your saying but where would a soul go after it's left it's container? do we just float around in space or in some other dimension? may'be we take the body of another person and be reborn or may'be another species and be reborn there but what i'm wondering is how on earth can these greys control a life form that no one on this planet can see i mean the person said she saw it come out of the spinal area why can't we see this bright orange light when we take our shirts off? what kind of technology do they have?! if they can control a soul which i dont even think you can speak to them so how exactly do they control or command it?! it's all very confusing to me

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi there, I found the link to Linda's story and think that its an intresting story.
But, like most Alien abduction storys, where's the rest?
How do you get to the point where and Alien life-form trusts you enougth to show you a Soul Transplant into a Cloned body?
What about the communication factor, did E.T. Do this to Linda aswell? As an example, Earth surgeons show operation awaiting patients the procedure they are about to undertake, so could this mean that E.T. Has a similar practise? Maybe to build confidence in the procedure..? And also, they may only be doing this because they may be responsible for said Illness?
Anyway, im gonna read some more and see if i can dig up more info in reguards to Lindas story. I want to see the full facts and not just the Juicy details.

Good thread!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Revelation 18 speaks about Babylon being a place of demons, people's souls have been sold aswell and the blood of saints is on Babylon, Babylon is about buying and selling and maybe swapping of souls like this thread mentions, maybe it is not alien but a demonic realm that is interacting and letting these spirits treat out souls like this.

Revelation 18

'Babylon'

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
Text

[edit on 18-2-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Have a look at this, its 1940 England and this man was a boy who had an encounter in his home town, peace,
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I could extend the argument of this thread down another path, a path that I have covered in my own threads and others.

I will add by saying that maybe the Nephilim and demons are trying to set up their way back to heaven, the Nazi's tried to build a new race of humans and who says they never did behind closed doors? Secondly the increased sightings of UFOs and abductions after WW2 and maybe the story is not over, we know about the Roswell case, there has been other cases aswell across the globe and maybe since Israel has been established again the Satanic elite and fallen ones are on a wipeout mission of Jews once again to bring about chaos and coverups of the truth by useing deceptive ways like UFOs and social choas.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoRevealer

i understand what your saying but where would a soul go after it's left it's container? do we just float around in space or in some other dimension? may'be we take the body of another person and be reborn or may'be another species and be reborn there but what i'm wondering is how on earth can these greys control a life form that no one on this planet can see i mean the person said she saw it come out of the spinal area why can't we see this bright orange light when we take our shirts off? what kind of technology do they have?! if they can control a soul which i dont even think you can speak to them so how exactly do they control or command it?! it's all very confusing to me

I don't know. There are fascinating cases of near death experiences, out of body experiences, and reincarnation. I wouldn't worry about just floating around in space.
Perhaps we go into another dimension where things are better. I guess one day we'll know for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join