It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens keeping certain people alive?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey i've been reading the threads here for a few years now.. but only just recently joined

I'm reading an abduction case on Linda Porter she was adbucted many years ago and saw people in glass tubes in amongst some swirling purple gas..
She said that these aliens had abducted a 43 year old man and he was close to dying so they put him on a metal bench and lifted his soul up from his body and into a clone of a human which very well could be a younger version of himself i haven't finished reading it all yet but heres the link anyways

www.earthfiles.com...

Enjoy ;D

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanks, sounds interesting...weather it's real or fake...

Always nice to read abduction cases, but so difficult to find the good ones

Busy reading now...will let you know what I think...

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Yeah tell me about it.. i haven't found a good abduction case in years )=

This case is pretty interesting i haven't read the first two parts of it though im going to hunt them down & give them a good look

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sounds interesting and would be cool if it were true - but I can't help but be skeptical of anything that appears on Earthfiles. Linda Moulton Howe isn't the most discerning character in UFOlogy. The names Isaac Caret & Richard Doty come immediately to mind.

IRM

[edit on 17/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

Okay, just finished reading it, and I must say this is the most interesting & detailed abduction case I have ever read.

If this is true, then it's pretty scary in a way that these grays are interfering with our existence when they are not supposed to. It sounds like they are quite desperate if they are willing to risk the 'higher beings' finding out about this...

I got the impression that the aliens do not like to do this soul transfer (to cloned body containers) very often. Actually, I got the feeling they're not supposed to be doing this at all. But the aliens seemed to be backed into a corner and have no other recourse. They also seem to be trying to hide all this from some 'higher' form of life - whatever the ‘authority’ is that prohibits this soul transfer also prohibits them from interfering on this planet. (Aren't they interfering?) Whoever it is that prohibits is much higher evolved than the aliens are and wields a great deal of power over many, many other realms of existence.”

I also found this to ring true to me...

The aliens think our concept of funerals is barbarous. To them there is no difference between an empty beer can and an empty body.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The aliens think our concept of funerals is barbarous. To them there is no difference between an empty beer can and an empty body.

Same here i dont think there is any need in funerals i've always thought this because our soul lives on afterwards so wheres the point? it's like putting an empty packet of crisps in a box and burying it..

Anyways who do yous think they're trying to keep this secret from? if these superior being are more advanced than these grays can you imagin what type of technology they have.. theres alot of rumors and such of the Reptillians being the masters of grays but i have my doubts about that

Ufo Revealer

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I really have no idea, I would think that none of us have had the pleasure of ever coming into contact with them...but maybe higher up on the list are Pleiadians...(sp?) Nordics, Annunaki? But I don't think we have ever even heard of them...

Then Again, there was this in the article you linked us to....

It said in the Yellow Book (allegedly a 3-dimensional projecting “book” about Ebens and humans) that the Ebens are concerned about human souls if our particular species continued on its course. The Ebens are afraid we would damage our container bodies and that could damage the souls. ... That was why the Ebens were so concerned with what we have been doing, the wars and so forth. They are afraid that the souls will be damaged by our human containers.

Ebens? Gonna google that quick....

Edit to add- Found something, definitely higher up the scale than the grays...but not, the highest..or so I assume.. read this

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Definitions of EBEN on the Web:

•Extraterrestrial life is defined as life which does not originate from Earth. It is the subject of astrobiology and its existence remains ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBEN

well thats what it means

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You know, I've often wondered about this but on a more "Guardian Angel" type level, where some people have a purpose so strong that Extra Terrestrial species gets subliminally involved.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Soo from my understanding these aliens dont want us to damage our souls by shooting eachother but how exactly do we damage them with our primitive technology? i mean they're harming souls by transfering them to different bodies aren't they? they mentioned that little parts of the soul is left behind so thats like us losing a hair or something so they can't flame at us if they're harming souls aswell

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

Yeah same.. i know the billy miere case is fake n all but it's like that he had a purpose and the aliens came to him and told him what to do & stuff

i would hate a life like that knowing that you were only here to do a certain thing and you cant live your life properly :/

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If bits of the soul are left behind each time, then after a long period of 'reincarnation', would your soul not get evidently smaller/less and less each time, meaning it would eventually wither away?

I recall them saying as well, that the soul picks up a bit from each 'container' and life...this all so confusing...

Edit..About the Ebens, did you read the link I posted for you?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Will Smith's song 'Men In Black' came on the radio half way through writing this post, haha.

People who attend funerals, especially the more religious ones, would surely agree with your point about the body container, yet still they attend.

So what exactly is barbarous about a funeral? What exactly is barborous about burying an "empty packet of crisps in a box"? Savage, cruel, or harsh - why? Surely the concept of the body being a container and a funeral being pointless is actually contradictory to a funeral being barbarous?

Perhaps the explanation is an emotional one, in particular grief. I'm under the impression that funerals are a cathartic and memorial type of affair. A process in which people (or souls in containers) come together in rememberence of the dead person who is symbolised by their dead physical body. The point therefore being a celebration of a life, and a sharing/coming together in memory of it.

If we're to assume the story is true, then according to alien theories the "masters" of the greys in question (if they have any) surely depends on which type of grey they were.
Of course, that's not mentioning the grey-mistaken-PLFs (Programmable Life Forms).
Although I would love to hear more opinions because it all seems to get quite fantastical when discussing alien social structures

edit to add: One theory states that one can determine the race of a grey through the shaping of the eyes - circular, almond, oval etc. Any details about this in the story? (Sorry I can't check right now)

Cheers. x

[edit on 17-2-2010 by aenti]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'm reading it now and it's very interesting

i will tell you what i think when i'm finished with it

Yeah it's interesting while reading it i pictured them as tall whitish beings like the Na'vi they seem to be in touch with their spiritual side like the Na'vi and the Lemurians but i still dont understand why they would hide the fact that they're trying to keep a primitive race from damaging their souls

[edit on 17-2-2010 by UfoRevealer]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by UfoRevealer]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If you consider the possibility that the aliens are actually time-traveling future humans (ya, its a stretch, but follow for a minute), then this makes perfect sense. Think about if you were able to travel back into the past, wouldn't you want to make sure your grandfather, and his grandfather, or your living ancestor of the time, were kept alive?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

i Understand where your coming from but still why would they want to come back (judging by the looks of them and their techonology) millions of years to make sure someone in their bloodline is kept alive?

it doesn't make sense unless they're just here to keep the world stable for say that old man dying is holding a poison or virus in his body that this world has not yet discovered and it could wipe us all out if spread and they're just taking it away from us to make sure we survive as a race but keeping the man alive!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Funerals are like emotional salad bars, Why isn't there a sneeze guard and a stack of warm plates beside the casket with a carving knife to boot. All you need is a bouquet of flowers that will die soon as well to gain access to an "All you can weep" smörgåsbord. It's rather defiling to rip open a body harvest all the organs, sew the mouth and glue the eyes shut, then pump it full of something that was more deadly in the first place than that what had killed them to begin with. Then charge an already depressed and confused family thousands of dollars, and harass them if you don't get full payment on time. Depending on the person... people gather around and cry then laugh then cry then laugh. It truly shows the real emotions of the living and the need to feel important in a room full of saps who feed off of suffering. Yes, in the back of their heads they are smiling that they aren't the ones truly affected. And they can flip it like a switch making laughter into crying and back again in a comfort starved frenzy to feel more important than the next towards the recently departed all in hopes to look good. I for one do not agree with any of it and have stopped attending these morbid festivals years ago. If you don't attend and are a close friend or a relative, people instantly talk crap about you and how you never cared in the first place. And the popular answer? "If there is anything I can do for you... please let me know". And when you actually ask these people for a slight favor, even the smallest as in retaining photos/video of the loved one you lost, they usually disappear and are never heard from again. That my friends is not paying respect, and is normally 90+% percent of the case. It's disgusting, I can't wait to be cremated honestly. But it's the ones whos wishes are to be cremated and the family decides to go against the will and do the dead body sympathy show that I truly feel sorry for. Who are you to say what is done with my vessel after I have no say so. It is truly amazing what assumptions people come up with in a room together when you are not there. I know all this from many personal experiences of death. So those of you who like who want to be a salad bar... Might want to regain your dignity before you go.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Same here i dont think there is any need in funerals i've always thought this because our soul lives on afterwards so wheres the point? it's like putting an empty packet of crisps in a box and burying it..

I think the purpose of funerals is more for survivors and dealing with their grief, not the deceased.

Interesting case.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I recall them saying as well, that the soul picks up a bit from each 'container' and life...this all so confusing...

I understand this. Think of how you feel when someone you truly love touches you. Be it a caress from a lover, or an embrace from a parent during hard times....these physical gestures can (for lack of a better word) "touch" the soul. I don't want to even imagine what effects our modern warfare would have....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If its true in any way, its just one more reason we have to set intentions, meditate and ask the Most High, after renouncing all codes in the language we use, that we are awake and aware and remember who we are, that we are sorry, and for enlightenment and safe passage out of here. We do not want to live forever as zombies, even worse, microchipped zombies. That poor guy is probably mining for them on mars now, with his memories wiped.

<<   2 >>

join