It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Lunar? Eclipse Tonight - 2/16/10 - 2/17/10 *STRANGE UNSCEDULED*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I'm so glad I found this site, I truely thought I had just seen an eclipse tonight 3/17 northeastern US.What ever phase it's called it was beautiful! Thanks for all the info

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I saw it too and thought it was eerie. You could see the whole moon outline with the crescent on the bottom. I called it the dark moon. Spooky and creepy like a messenger of a dark event about to befall the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I too noticed it tonight once again. It is quite spectacular.

I still find it odd how after spending the last 4 years watching the moon and stars, that last one I mentioned was the first one I ever noticed being like it was tonight. I've seen the moon go through all the cycles in my observations but I can't help but feel that something changed.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

i had a dream 2 weeks ago that the moon broke up and everthing on earth went into dark chaos..... and only the elite survived the passing until the other planets aligned or something______seriously i dreamt that!!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I live in VA and I saw it tonight too, pretty cool! I could also only see the moon on the bottom of the circle. Onward with discussion!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In southern Cali....just went outside now. The moon is exactly as you described....Beautiful!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
there is no moon out in the UK at the mo, not even all night

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have read many of the postings in this thread and some good intentioned ATS members have attempted to provide me with moon phase charts, moon phase photos, lunar eclipse photos and all have been truly appreciated, but I still feel as if something is not right with the moon phase we have been seeing. For some time now based on all the ATS historical postings I have been able to review and read, this strange moon sighting has been witnessed and commented on all over the Internet.

This anomaly has been happening for years and even CNN as I spotted in a historical ATS posting a few years back, has reported on this same moon strangeness without any complete explanation as to what may be going on.

This concern has been shared by many other adults who are merely acknowledging that we have never seen such a moon phase appear as a smiley face. I will elaborate a moment in order to expand my thought process. I will provide some background information to help justify my concern.

I have lived in my current geographical location in Arkansas for over 38 yrs and have always slept in the same room with the same view from my bedroom window. During that time frame I have seen with great regularity the moon in all its monthly phases and even those infrequent solar and lunar eclipses that occur from time to time. In all that time the moon has always appeared in a certain portion of the sky as viewed by myself from my bedroom window.

As the seasons change from winter to spring and so forth, I have become quite familiar to the moon phases and just how that moon light illuminates my bedroom based on where the moon is in the night sky. I know how the moon phases should look. I have been looking for over 38 yrs and I know different when I see it.

What I have witnessed on two separate occasions is the moon appearing like I have never ever seen it and secondly, is that when the moon has appeared with the smiley face as it has, it has been located in a different portion of the sky where the moon never appears. This last and most recent sighting on 03-17-10 was so far out of the ordinary, I went outside to figure out why and how the moon could have shifted in the night sky in such a drastic distance from where it should be to where it is being viewed.

I took some notes and then realized even with my limited 7 yrs of college education that what I was witnessing was not as it should be or where it should be in the night sky.

I would accept the explanations from the many ATS members that appeared to know what they were saying, but if I had not seen this last moon phase as I did in a portion of the sky that has never shown the moon in that portion of the sky, I would not be so concerned, because while the many possible and plausible explanations are viable, the fact that the moon was so far out of whack in the sky where it normally is located is what makes me believe and feel that something is not right.

If there are others that feel or think the same way, I feel it would behoove us to continue looking for explanations, even if that implies time line anomalies, HAARP, LHC/CERN time travel experiments, and even the possibility that the moon has been moved on purpose to avoid a collision that will destroy the earth with tidal waves and earthquakes if and when the moon were to be struck and knocked around by some collision from some asteroid, comet, dwarf star, or small planet that might be coming our way. With so many possibilities, I am leaning towards some type of time line anomaly or some type of intentional movement of the moon.

While there are those that for years have speculated that the moon is a space ship and if it were a space ship then it stands to reason it could move. If on the other hand it is being moved by some type of HAARP/Torsion Technology to move the moon like someone moving a cue ball on the billiard table with the tip of the pool cue. If it were moved it would have affected our tidal waves and so forth. It is for this reason that I believe something else is going on that does not affect tidal waves and other factors influenced by the moon.

Anyway, the following links will show what the moon phases should look like in the month of March and nowhere do I see the moon phase we just saw that looked like a smiley face. In fact this is two time now, because last month had a similar moon phase like this month and no where in the moon chart provided will we see what we just experienced in the night sky.

www.tutiempo.net...

While I may be a worry wart, until some scientific evidence is communicated that explains this anomaly, I for one will not just merely accept what many are trying to explain away as normal. If if were normal it would not have appeared over 45 degrees from where the moon normally appears and in a portion of the sky where the moon never appears.

This tells me something is going on that can be witnessed by others as well. I hope I have stimulated some thought. Anyone that can explain this strangeness of why the moon was in a different portion of the night sky is welcome to explain that strange observation.

Thanks for the posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join