It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Catch since 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
saw this article, wondered if it is another part of the cover up
check it out

www.cnn.com...

so it took us 10 years to catch the second in command? how long is it gonna take to catch Osama? or are we Not Even trying?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

I'm not sure your post makes a lot of sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
they caught the Taliban second in command, took us ten years, still not make sense?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wait......

according to my readings on ATS.........

Osama is dead. Been dead for a while. Apparently he died in a hospital in the States.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
that is what you are supposed to think,

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No.

Catching someone difficult to catch... that should take a while.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, the first step is to genuinely try....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
so it took us 10 years to catch the second in command? how long is it gonna take to catch Osama? or are we Not Even trying?

You do know that the Taliban and al Queda are two different groups, right?

I'll give you that there are ties between some members of the two groups, and that we initially fought the Taliban because they harbored members of al Queda (officially). But the fact remains they are two different groups.

As to the second question, no we are not trying to catch bin Laden, and haven't been for quite some time. Personally, I do believe that he is dead, but as I haven't seen a body I really wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well i guess we will all see one day, someone would have to know if hes alive or if he is dead

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Propaganda.. they put out these 'turning points', so called, and "look how great we're doing" fluff all the time... as if capturing one dude will cause the taliban to reconsider fighting the occupiers.

That is if they even caught the right person, or anyone important at all.

Qari Yousuf Ahmadi, a Taliban spokesman in Afghanistan, denied that Baradar had been captured. He said Baradar is continuing his operations and is in Afghanistan. Another Afghan Taliban spokesman, Zabiullah Mujahid, also denied Baradar had been arrested. He said reports of his arrest are designed to demoralize the Afghan Taliban.

Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik said he could not verify reports of the capture. He also denied reports the CIA and ISI conducted a secret raid that captured Barada

Here is my favorite part:
U.S. officials and analysts said

This propaganda brought to you by the same idiot experts that claimed saddam had WMDs, reconstituted his nuke program and all the other things they are wrong, or lie, about...

IMO the taliban have more credibility than the US govt as far as the WOT goes, I'll go with them on this one.. besides, US "sources" belch on about the capture of "number 3" or "two" scary boogie man every now and then.. yet the resistance the US occupations continues unabated.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Have you seen the interview that Benizir Butto did shortly before her untimely death? In it, she very casually mentioned bin Laden death, as if it were common knowledge. I know that this interview had been a theory as to her assassination, if you haven't seen it, I'll check to see if I still have it, it was a video.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ya that would be cool, can you post it here?

this thread isnt about Bin Laden so much, just a "great job" for America i guess

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Surprise, surprise it was still on youtube

[edit on 16-2-2010 by searching4truth]

edit: sorry, it had been awhile since I embedded a video

[edit on 16-2-2010 by searching4truth]

new topics

top topics

join