It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Conspiracy That We Are All A Part Of.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This Conspiracy is hidden as we are All born into it
and are a part of the Conspiracy against LIFE unknowingly,
in most cases.

All of us put the Physical Quality as The top Priority in this World.

We all tend to Covet those Qualities, that are Not of the World by pretending.

For example All Pretend, the Mind is Located in the Brain and is somehow
Part of the Brain having its Origins within the Brain.

That it is, the Flesh or physical Human Species, is the one who Experiences
and is Aware of the Environment being Experienced.

Here lies the Conspiracy;

The False Notion that LIFE is the Physical Biological Species,
or that any Biological form is in fact LIFE.

The Physical, that is to say the Human Species, is unable to Experience
anything at All.

It is Not the Brain, nor The Eyes that See, but Rather the Mind Sees,
via the Biological Robotics we call the Human Species or any other Species.

Your whole Experience is in fact a Mind Experience, Translated (Mind/World/Mind)
bi directionally through the Brain.

That is the Translation between the Mind and the Experience.

Even all our Emotions and Thoughts, do Not originate from within the Brain
but are instead Translations from LIFE, that is the Mind, outside the Experience
of any Biological form.

We that is referring to LIFE and Not the Flesh, experience through a Wall or Face,
that the Experience (Universe and Flesh that Interacts with the Environment) is produced on the other side of a Face or Wall.

All comes From Awareness or LIFE and is Translated by, or in the proximity
of the Brain.

Part of the Brain is a "Decoder/Encoder" that is used for the Mind to Interface
with the Biological Robotics we Refer to as the Human Species.

The Species then interacts with the Environment it is in or a part of.

We are taught to Reject the Truth, that LIFE is Separate from the World,
and we are taught that the Biological Form itself is Life.

So we are taught to Covet LIFE, by pretending that the Biological Form is Alive.

This is even propagated through the Rules that Define the Meanings of Words
Such as in dictionaries, at school, Universities and by our peers...

Words referring to; LIFE, Mind Awareness, Intelligence etc…

The Reason for this is, that We are taught by other Humans to Conspire against LIFE,
as soon as we (LIFE Not Flesh) become Aware of this World or Experience.

The Economy Reflects this Conspiracy, by teaching or should I say Brain Washing
the Human Species, into believing we can Own a part of this World or experience.

But in Reality it is Impossible for any Human Species to Own a single part.

Humanity puts all their efforts into trying to lay Claim through pretence to Owning something
of the World or part of it.

Leaders lead people, to murdering their own species, in order (Pretending)
to gain Control over the things of this Experience, to only have it taken from them
in the End. (In Reality Not having Control in the First Place.)

Not a single person has any Control whatsoever, over the ownership of anything.

No matter who we are, All is taken from us, at some point in our experience,
even if it is at the end of the experience of this Earth, or Universe.

Many desperately hide behind the Pretence, that they are admirably
going to pass on Wealth or Power to their Children, but this is only an illusion
to hide behind.

No matter whether or not, we leave this wealth or power to our children,
does Not Alter the fact All that is physical, (Believed to be Physical)
is taken from us by LIFE at some point.

The Reason it is taken is because we did Not own it in the First Place
but we try desperately to Steal from LIFE in vain, All is Vanity.

Perhaps there is a lesson we All learn in this?

The reason why we behave in this way, is because We Conspire against
what produces this experience, we refer to as the Earth and/or Universe.

Humanity Despises LIFE, as Nothing in this world is in fact Living,
but we do Not realise that it is The LIVING ONE that experiences,
through many Biological Forms, involving Bio Robotic Systems.

The LIVING ONE is in fact The MIND.

YES IT IS YOUR MIND that is The LIVING ONE….

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

People can not understand that the brain CAN NOT produce awareness. It is just a control mechanism. You can design a robot to be "aware" of it's environment and respond appropriately but there will NEVER be "anybody home".

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Actually it's the SOUL that is the true source of life. The mind is just the controller for the flesh vehicle. The Soul is a minute fragment of the prime creator itself. It will continue thru out eternity, with or without a mind controlled vehicle.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

exactly, but it is not designing really a robot that gods do, but they design relations with awareness to corrupt out of truth reactions as real living, that is how everyone understand what is he gaining from acting living, and noone is crazy

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Actually it's the SOUL that is the true source of life. The mind is just the controller for the flesh vehicle.

Define soul and how is it different from mind?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

what you mean by the word soul is something else then what you are using it here for,

actually souls are simply awareness of objective absolute reality life and reactions then as moves wills to be livings free
it is the relation between all to truth the abstraction of positive move into absolute reality free life justification of certainty as always positive source of itself life

so souls to truth is nothing since it is not even the reality life source, and that is how keep that god soul it is obvious useless to any right, and absolute void life has no soul as it is never anyone but only perfection of certainties abstractions moves realities

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

exactly, but it is not designing really a robot that gods do, but they design relations with awareness to corrupt out of truth reactions as real living, that is how everyone understand what is he gaining from acting living, and noone is crazy

I am having a bit difficulty deciphering your sentence. Can you explain more clearly, please?

I get the designing relations with awareness part.

"to corrupt out of truth"?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

i guess we can call it that way, from what is obvious that pleasure is a choice to avoid pain, there is no true choice possibility in creations life frames directed by life powers forces
it is like noone has a right to just sit and watch anything, so it is a massive corruption business always meaning each one defining its life from above and forcing it to that reality set as the life he got from them

shouting please i understand please calmos i can justify my means and give u still all wat u want, wont do on the contrary they surprise you by making your life means a determined story that is already dead while you are present

gods are crazy but because they deal with us as things they despise and enjoy throwing as dirt so as puppets to break and nothing real nor present truth to always respect

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Ah I think I am getting what you are saying.

You are saying that those "gods" from above are forcing false reality upon us. From birth to death, we are forced to experience this reality as if materialism is the only reality. We are forced to think that our brains produce awareness and reality when in reality we are the awareness and reality.

It is like the matrix to the extreme.

Am I correct?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

no sorry i didnt say nor meant that, you are mixing different livings realities so you erase whole life reality being existing

gods are corrupting conscious drives but they cannot kill it or force it, if they do force it literally it would look as very negative reality on that spot existing as living, gods are really living exactly as conscious down are really moving

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
what may explain what i just said being true, is how absolute abstractions of certainty concept as justifications of eternal growing absolute moves is because of its geniun representation of certainty abstractions moves freedom that certainty generates

now conscious as primary a positive sense of that absolute realisations existing has a choice there since the abstraction of certainty to move is already done, so it could move of course absolutely at one point as being true but it doesnt have to, so it value alone its interests there

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have heard that "the perceived cannot be the perceiver"; in other words anyting the brain thinks that it knows about itself, it really doesn't. Is this sort of what you're talking about Matrix Traveler?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Here is the Base Partition Map of the Soul...

But in this thread it is Not my intension to discus what the Soul is or isn't...

The Soul is an Interface Between the Mind and All experiences...

LIFE dwells in the Nucleus of the Soul...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps this Condition (The Conspiracy against LIFE) has been deliberately installed for a reason, Not understood by most?

If so for what Reason ?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Reynolds

The Mind consists of TWO ends The "Inner" and The "Outer"...

The Brain is situated between these Two.

The "Outer" Mind is that which is "Outward" from the Centre and The "Inner" Mind is located in the Centre.

The "Outer" is a Perception in Concept, from the Origin that has No shape or Size.

eg. if we consider the Centre of a circle it has No size or Shape being the Centre yet the Centre still exists..

The experience including the Brain (also an Interface) lies between both Ends of the Mind.

Both ends of the Mind can be Aware...

The "Outer" is Always Aware but often the Centre or "Inner" Mind Sleeps or is Not aware of the "Outer" Mind.

Being Opposites the "Outer" Mind Contains All and Knows All Conceptually but the "Inner" Mind knows nothing at all and learns from The "Outer" Mind through the Experience.

The "Inner" Mind can Communicate with the "Outer" Mind via Processes within the Brain functions that very very little is known about.

The Base Language is Geometric in Concept as is this Universe based on.

This is why we can express the understanding of our universe in mathematical terms but this may Not always give us the Correct answer.

It is up to intepretation of what we experience.

Your Mind is the Centre Mind...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
S&F I have already thought about these same concepts. =]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"The Temple not built with hands".
It is the Mind. It is memory and imagination.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So there is truth in that saying

We dont experience life as it is
We experience life as we are

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Find an ancient writing called "The Thunder Perfect Mind" on the Net.
It is only a few pages long..
You might find it interesting to read?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I concur with the OP. I have a similar,"Matrix universe" understandings. Though I would go further and say that both on a physical level and on a metaphysical level we are actually Holons within the Holarchy of a holographic universe where the brain is simply a fourier transforms transducer for the mind in the Holonomic Brain theory.
From my own understandings one is here to learn in effect that one had an idea of being a separate, individualist of physical form with an ego, albeit an illusory idea/dream.
The dream of being a dreamer having a dream. Enlightenment comes when one recognises this maya for what it is.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Epsillion70]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join