It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rantings and Ravings of JaxonRoberts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just creating a little space here for me to rant and rave about the things in life that really tick me off! You know, those things you feel compelled to comment on, but do not deserve a thread of their own... Feel free to comment away, but I won't be heart broken if I'm the only poster on this thread... It's cathartic to get it out of my system!

So, for my first Rant, I wish to go off on people who insist on picking up the check for the party in a restaurant, promising the server that THEY are the biggest tipper at the table, and implying a threat that the server will regret it on future visits if they do not comply to their wishes, only to leave a crappy tip! I had one such Jackhole yesterday, who insisted that he pick up the tab, that he comes there all the time (although I don't remember ever seeing him before), and that he is a HUGE tipper, only to leave me 10% on a $250 tab!!! I would recommend that Mr. Big Spender NOT come back EVER, and if he does, to NOT sit in my section... I have the memory of an elephant, and I will be happy to show Mr. Showoff what 10% service is like! I HOPE HE SLIDES UNDER A GAS TRUCK AND TASTES HIS OWN BLOOD!!!!

Do yourself a favor, folks! Don't break the Golden Rule of dining out: DON'T FRAK WITH THE PEOPLE WHO HANDLE YOUR FOOD!!! Need I say more???

Until my next rant,
JaxonRoberts signing off...

admin edit: PLEASE do NOT embed auto play files into threads.

[edit on 2-15-2010 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dude, I sooo feel you on that one...I used to be a waitress..not so long ago. It's the worst business to be in..especially in SA, here, the going rate for tips is 10%. That job made me hare Germans...
I did make some good money though, depends were you work I guess...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The subject of today's rant:

Truthers!!!

You know those dense, thick skulled, tin foil bodysuit wearin', no evidence having, 9/11 'inside job' whackjobs!!! I started a thread (and I normally stay FAR away from the 9/11 forum just because of the type of nutcase it draws) putting forth the proposition that it would indeed make more sense for anyone who might actually wish to stage such an event to have some terrorist organization such as, let's say AL QAEDA, do the dirty work and actually hijack four planes and crash them into the buildings, you know, sort of like the OFFICIAL STORY, than to come up with this elaborate plan and complicated cover-up that the 'Truthers' seem to clutch like a two year old and their Teddy Bear...

But has even ONE of them addressed this thought??? HELL NO! Instead, they've done what they do best... Attack the poster, not the post... Quote mine... Erect a minefield of Strawmen...

And they wonder why the Skeptics here not only stay away from their little 'Love Fest' of a forum, but secretly point and laugh at them...

Welcome to the Monkey House...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Glenn, is that you?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If I could reach through the internet... You'd be on the receiving end of the Mother of all head slaps!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OK, why the hell is it that some of you can't seem to reply to a post without quoting it first??? You know the ones, the members who hit the [ quote ] button each and every time they post, no matter how long the post is that they are replying to!!!

STOP WASTING BANDWIDTH!!!

Morons...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
OK, why the hell is it that some of you can't seem to reply to a post without quoting it first??? You know the ones, the members who hit the [ quote ] button each and every time they post, no matter how long the post is that they are replying to!!!

Morons...

Oh dear, oh dear.... You need to calm down and take an anger management class. Just sing along now. "I am pretty, oh so pretty..."

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Morons...

Oh dear, oh dear.... You need to calm down and take an anger management class. Just sing along now. "I am pretty, oh so pretty..."

Yeah, agreed...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

reply to post by Signals

I should remind you both that I am not incapable of, nor opposed to Rick Rolling your profiles....

Don't make me break out the Rick Astley mp3!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ha ha ha Jax. I know we differ alot on our ATS opinions but I can't agree more with most of what you've ranted. Especially the quote rant. I actually ranted about that same thing not to long ago.

Please don't Rick Roll anyone
lol

And lol @ Ziggy

top topics

join