It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP security violently eject reporter from meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

"Although I had been invited, one prominent BNP politician had taken exception to an article in Saturday's edition of The Times. After he lost his temper with me I was quickly shoved and lifted out of the building, hit in the back and had my face squashed."

Mr Kennedy, who was not seriously hurt in the incident, ends the piece by saying: "I never thought I would actually get my nose bloodied trying to cover a press conference for a political party - but that is the true face of Nick Griffin and his BNP."

So this is how these crettins deal with difference of opinion.

I truly despise this man, i wouldn't let him clean my toilet let alone run my country.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Do you have a link to the story please? otherwise its just you typing wrapped in a quote mark.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Aah sorry, link now up...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I totally Agree with you OP, That would most definitely be the kind of thing we could expect and worse from those evil bigots, its about time we (democratically) dealt with them, they make a mockery of everything being British means.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"That we're not going 'soft' was shown to millions of viewers who will have seen the report of us ejecting a lying Times journalist from the press conference," he said.

"That's not the actions of a snivelling PC party, but of an organisation that has had enough of being lied about."

most truth in the entire article. I support the change, and I feel we need them in power to sort out the mess that is modern day london, never mind the rest of the country. I saw an islamic person preaching about how they are going to take over the country and we can't stop them because "we are to stupid to vote for bnp, the only people who will do something about us", this was on youtube, I will copypasta if required. I am not racist, I am all for defending this country from people who want to exploit it in such ways as living in 6 digit costing houses on benefits when they are not even legal visitors to this country. I have no issue with islam, just this person and whoever he is involved with. I hope this makes sense because I won't be arguing the point anymore, I shouldn't have to. but I have had to since I was like 5 years old because of the multicultural flood that happened, and only recently have I come to a decent conclusion by my own morals beliefs and such. I believe the human race is one so don't you even dare call me a racist. I just believe that this country needs sorting out before we should help others, I mean look at afghanistan, we call this help? *facepalm*

now, if YOU people can clear the wool from your eyes we might stand a chance. if not, if labour win, it doesn't matter anyway, and I might aswell find a shotgun and do a kurdt cobaine. or make lots of napalm and run through london screaming down with the old gods, we sheep will rise above.

ALSO, I have heard stories about bnp's past activities, yet none of the videos on such topics are open for discussion, unless someone gives me hard evidence of such acts I have no intention of changing my vote this march.

ps. thats without bringing the NWO thing into the situation, the three main partys are blatently aligned with this organisation of criminals minipulating societys worldwide, yet another reason for my choice.

peace people.

edit: from youtube user ISLAMisGlory

"I am glad that the UK infidels will not vote for the BNP! We Muslims will take over the UK and all of Europe, soon!! In the UK, the ONLY party that can stop us is the BNP! AND, no one will vote for them!! ha ha ha!! The BNP is the only thing in our way of complete domination, and they have no backing from you cowardly Brits! Get used to Britistan! Sorry BNP, you had your chance... We've been wanting to control the world for 1500 years, our time is NOW! (USA next!!!) BNP is weak!"

I rest my case. who's being racist now.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by KKinsane2009]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How can you be so utterly deluded as to believe that KNOWN racists are the better way for our society?

I don't think your a racist (judging only on what you've said initially), however I do think you are a poor deluded soul that needs proper education on why we as britons do what we do.

Don't get me wrong, just like you I can't stand to see those horrid Islamic hate preachers on our streets calling us infidels and weaklings goading us because we know that freedom of speech is paramount and taking it away from him means taking it away from us, and every 2 weeks he's picking a dole cheque that tax payers like me and you have to pay for and going back to 4 bedroom detached house in surrey with his enslaved wife and 5 brainwashed children.

Yeah it makes me sick and yeah i wanna stop it but Jesus hate mongers aren't the way to go.
It starts with the Muslims and the Eastern Europeans but it moves on to the Africans and other minorities which will lead to MORE terrorism and MORE racial hatred for the white majority and in turn will lead to tighter restrictions on us in the long run and then where are we?

Your right we should be as one people and it isn't fair that these buggers get away with what they are doing but we have to find a way of stopping it that doesn't require us to be reduced to pure barbarism.

Same Heart, Same Brain, Same Eyes, Same Lungs.......The difference between White people and other people.......Nothing but environmental ancestry and a little bit of bone structure. The BNP DO NOT understand that.

And don't think for a second that I'm some bleeding heart Lib Dem voter I'm not, I'm actually centre-right and to be honest I sure as pooh am not voting Labour this march, I don't really have a choice but to vote Conservative because I'm not wasting my vote on The BNP, Lib Dems or UKIP.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
BNP , are they the only ones in Britan with the guts to stop the Muslim invasion? i dont know thats why i am asking. might be something to think about if your British.

top topics

join