It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country would Sarah Palin invade/attack if she became president?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Based on her speeches, she would immediately nuke Washington, DC.

She just got my vote!

Oh wait, that was a one-liner. Nevery mind.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by VictorVonDoom]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
reply to post by centurion1211

Absolutely! These Palin haters are so afraid of her. If she was a ditzy nobody then the news would drop her immediately, yet she stays in the news. She is the one thing that the Leftists fear.... a popular polarizer. She really splits the people nearly in half. She could win.

Actually, she is in the news because she is soo ditzy and out in public. she railroaded the McCain campaign in a rather harsh way.

If you honestly think she is splitting the "people" in half, your incorrect...she splits the republican party in half..so about 12% of the country adores her...12% of the voting that is, the far right wingnuts.

I do hope...pray even...that she will be the frontrunner of the Reps in 2012..I would even send money for her campaign if it helped get her in front...I absolutely love slapstick comedy and nothing would be greater.

I wonder whom she would pick as her VP candidate...either Rush Limbaugh, or Hannity..tossup there.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
She would probably invade Canada because we have lots of wolves and caribou she can hunt from her chopper.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
She could invade my living room with a bottle of Jack, some baby oil, and a slip n' slide.

Chrono

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hopefully any country that would try to return the states of Massachusetts, California, New York and all the goofball states that would cede once she took office.

Remember, once they secede, America can succeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
given that Palin can't make a difference between North and South Korea,
and that Bush in his time couldn't tell what difference there was between Shiite and Sunni islam, so I will asume she'll leave the USA as Bush left it : depressed population, failing economy, erratic strategy of war, and so on... Obama, no matter what you think of him, doesn't spend his time making Bible quotes to justify the needs of Halliburton

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Which reminded me of this little gem of a video:

I'm off to New Zealand if she's elected POTUS...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Brazil!
We have big forests , a lot of potable water, huge oil reserves in the Atlantic ocean and our leftist president is a big friend of Chaves.
Our next president can be also a leftist ex-terrorist woman called Dilma Rousseff .
Brazil is also a weak country in terms of armed forces and even Obama said years ago that the our Amazon belongs to the world not to us.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
reply to post by metamagic

You don't get this kind of negativity without extreme frustration. This frustration comes of recognizing problems we can't solve, at least with the assumptions we use to approach them. Unsolved problems are like tumors and they grow faster the longer we leave them around. This is nature's way of killing off that which is on its way out, and rewarding those who can quickly snap to consciousness and address their problems. In politics, tumors are pairs: issues we can't fix, and the reasons we cannot fix them.

Uhhh... it was humour not negativity, or at least an attempt at humour. Really, given how silly this thread it, it does make a lot of people look like they are taking themselves faaaaaar to seriously, especially the post I responded to.

The only thing that ever sustains us in times of hardship is our ability to laugh at ourselves and our circumstances.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by metamagic]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I hear ya. I was referring to the OP. I Found your post to be quite funny indeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

I hear ya. I was referring to the OP. I Found your post to be quite funny indeed.

oops... my bad. sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hey,if we were perfect we sure wouldn't be on ATS. Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Canada...
To make Alaska bigger.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
North Korea. So God help the Australians ........

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The United States.

"Sarah Palin?....well...she's no Dan Quayle!" -harry ashburn

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If sarah palin has a hand in it , there is no telling what country would be hit . She would probably launch nukes at Georgia in USA thinking it was Georgia in the Caucuses . She would probably look out of her bedroom window one day and launch nukes at Canada, thinking it was Russia . If she ate undercooked french fries she would probably think it was the Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure trying to assassinate her and attack france . There is no telling who will be attacked .

<< 1  2   >>

join