It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theres always going to be war. my two cents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
there's always going to be war between human or animal civilizations but people are so so so quick to jump on the end of the world band wagon.people start looseing touch with reality it seems doomsday and death will always loom cause in reality cancers a doomsday cause u kno your going to die. i guess what im getting at stop worrying about death and start liveing life to its fullest i kno the nwo exists. i kno that at some point there going to try it and i kno at some point people are going to take action against it. but we truely dont know all the story. i kno theres gona be another battle in the middle east but people jump on the bandwagon over it and scream omg end of the world O.o i better predict it with my fisher price computer and booklet. not trying to be rude but people grasp at straws to try and prove and force things down peoples throats guess what im saying is stop worrying and enjoy life somewhat :/

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

I disagree. Humans will not have wars amongst themselves, or other advanced species, when they reach a certain level of advancement...such a primitive way of settling problems which don't need to resort to death in order to be solved...such a pointless and useless way of going about things...but this is obviously probably a few million years into the future if we last that long...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

How do you figure? I am just wondering what you are basing this off? Also if you are basing it off personal truth why do you state it as a fact?

I think the human heart is full of evil and the only way lasting peace will come to this world is if one side gets strong enough to kill off the opposing side. And even then I am sure the winner would split in sides and fight it out again.

War is like breathing to human beings it is all we know. Peace is for the bleeding hearts who do not want to face the truth. And I am sure I will get called a war monger because I am honest to say it the way it is.

No matter how enlightened we become no matter how much suffering we see man will still want more than he can get and will kill to take it from the other side.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Also if you are basing it off personal truth why do you state it as a fact?
I didn't state it as fact really. I said I disagreed, and went on to explain my thoughts.

No matter how enlightened we become no matter how much suffering we see man will still want more than he can get and will kill to take it from the other side.
I don't think so...IMO, when we reach a certiantly level of "enlightenment", material objects and concepts become absolutely worthless...our desire to bring harm to any other living being or provoke violence in anyway will totally fade away, and even if the survival of our species depended on us going to war, we would be extremely hesitant, and would explore every other option before going to war.

Anyone with some intelligence can see that violence and death is unproductive, in fact it's probably the opposite of productive...and it is totally unnecessary...it's a primitive way of solving problems, and IMO, we will move past it if we survive long enough as a species.

No one wants to die, and death isn't the only way to solve a dispute, but we seem to think it is.

[edit on 16/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
wow those are some deep thoughts i dont know what to say to that and is msn down or anyone lol

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I sold my freak flag for two cents.
Anti war is no more.
Nixon and the Illuminati won.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just consider it human nature.

people are aways gonna fight over something

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Perhaps I can post from what I put in other threads.
For those that hold the Illuminati are fixing things for us on a regular basis.

The Situation is there are too many Illuminati:

"Illuminati Life"

Illuminati life is the life for me.
I tell everyone the truth on TV.
All that people know is from me.
You can't say anything else or its conspiracy.

The crimes of the Illuminati can't be tried.
Truman could not block them, his hands were tied.
Eisenhower said farewell and left with a sigh.
JFK was the only one to put a thorn in their side.

Energy is their overall concern.
So let Tesla have his turn.
With free energy that does not burn.
Instead of offerings from their urn.

Then for those that find roots of discontent from the German elite:

We still have the Foo.
Symbol of German invincibility.
Anyone trying to stomp it out
I dare say not.

ED: More conspiracy notes:
Do they celebrate the end of WWII in Germany.
No celebrities in that country for a long time.
Stalin said Hitler escaped.
Von Braun escaped.
Looks like all the top of Germany left the burning down ship of state.
What the heck was the Nazi state built for.
Something was going on and I'm not Steven Stills.
Nixon and Nam and Bush and Afgan.
Both back by the secret developments in Germany.
May the Foo continue to fly high.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join