It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slave Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We are a slave society. Always have been. In fact, I believe that was partially the reason our race was created. Welcome to the world of "Paid-Slavery".

But what happens when the slave wises up? What happens when the slave 'remembers'.....'awakens'. What happens when the slave becomes a spiritually ascended master who understands life with a 'Christ-consciousness'?

Woe is me.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree that, for the most part, this is true. Before the civil war, I believe they found paying their employees was actually more economic that having them as slaves, since they would now be responsible for sheltering and feeding themselves. Of course, there are a few people who rise up to become one of the slave masters.

Although some of your information seems to be a litte "out there", in essence, you are I agree.

This is my first post.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by opp550]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I disagree, we are not a slave society. It may have been human nature to make the weak do stuff for the powerful (as in, strength or political power). We all, as individuals, have the right to do as we please. Even if it is against the law, we have the choice to make this right vs. wrong decision.

I'm just saying we all have the ability and choice to become the powerful, the powerful helper of the powerful, the worker of the powerful, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
this is your jesus preachs and it is all nonsense
and there is no christconsciousness when conscious is to truth and never any cross or wills can objectively be any source of reality existance or any awakeness to reality life

people are not like you, meaning to appear infront of everyone as doing something superior, this is your relation with gods in your head that make you such evil person only meaning yourself superiority and never meaning objective reality superiority, or subjective reality truly positive as living, that most of people choose

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We are slaves yes, but largely due to our own ignorance, and inability to take control of our own lives. There was a time in mans history when working the fields and tending the live stock was a matter of life or death, and yes we were slaves to our own conditions then, but it was like i said life or death, but as time has gone on, TPTB, have made life so easy for us, in an attempt to dumb us down and turn us in to vegetables that we are now slaves to such things. We no longer need to tend the fields, or look after the live stock, we go the supermarket and pick up a box with all the ingredients and some, for our daily lives. think of all the effort that has been removed from that one microwave oven meal that we no longer have to think about, if we chose not to. We no longer need to think about what to watch on TV the entire evenings viewing is set out for you, if thats what you chose to do, you dont even need to leave the chair to change the channel.

The thing is, the modern day slavery we find our selves in is not one that we cant get out of, yes society is trying to take control of every aspect of our lives but we, at present do still have some control over what we do, and who we do it for.

A simple thing like switching off the TV and going for a walk in the park is taking back some of that freedom, noticing other peoples problems and choosing to help is part of that freedom, and not fighting over the smallest of things is part of that freedom, but choosing not to take these freedoms is conforming to the slavery we find ourselves in, we have the ability to turn it, but most chose not to, for the sake of a comfortable controlled lazy sad existence. That i fear will be the end of freedom and the complete take over and in slavery of humanity.

As for waking up, some of us are doing this, but i fear again that it has gone to far, what can a hand full of individuals who now see the truth do for the rest of humanity, who insist on staying fast asleep? apart form those of us joining ATS and shouting off about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthWanderer

Lincoln said, "as I would not be a master, as I would not be a slave, that is my idea of democracy"

Does that mean everybody who have gotten there Master's level at a university are the ones to blame because they have made slaves out of everybody else?

Does that mean those who believe in true democracy also believe to promote non-enslavement?

Lincoln never did achieve his Master's, as he was shot. He resigned from attorney assignment due to his presidential office.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I appreciate everyones feedback. I agree with whoever said that the race is, overall, to stupid to support itself efficiently, especially with the numbers of people.
I'm saying though....is this the best that the human species can be doing in 2010? I think not.

And when i say a christed consciousness, I mean enlightened in the laws of life; remembering where your soul resides between incarnations.

Psalms 90 v2

top topics

join