It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction = FBI + DMT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Did anyone ever stop to think ....., like really stop to think about people's claims to have been abducted by Aliens,

Number 1, people always say they saw bright lights, just before being abducted, then they say they cant remember anything after that, except small pieces of the entire experience, like waking up on an operating table, and all these beings where standing around them, couldnt make out exactly what they were but that they had big eyes and were green, (Doctors with green medical gowns, and masks on)

ADD this to the equations: '___' and awhole lot of other psychedelic substances, all of which are banned, so the average person wouldnt know what to expect, if they did have to consume it, people are being abducted from random areas and taken to a labratory, drugged with psychedelic drugs and then testing begins on human organs or whatever they want to test because they obviously put you to sleep at first, but when you wake up, you are in this world of other dimensions ,where memory is very short spanned once you wake up, it feels like you were there, but it also feels like a dream, when they are done experimenting, they knock you out again and drop you off at the exact location you where picked up......Can you Imagine the confusion.....

Anything is possible, but you think that if it wasnt a dream the what else could it have been because i have never experienced anything like that before, so you turn to the only thing you could possibly relate it to ....Alien abduction.... because you have peices of your body cut and stitched.

why are all psychedelics banned, but ancient inca's, mayan and thousands of tribespeople have been using them for centuries in rituals of spiritual understanding.

The FBI, CIA, GOVERNMENTS all know something we dont know..

or

[edit on 13-2-2010 by psy_smurf]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The implications of the psychedelic research done by the likes of Dr. Rick Strassman are immense:

www.rickstrassman.com.../4

Strassman did a massive study into '___' because of its presence in all of our bodies. Apparently we produce, out of the pineal gland, one of the most powerful psychedelic compounds that we know of.

The CIA did research into '___' and the tryptamine family after the compounds began to gain attention around 1933 when Albert Hoffman synthesized '___' for the first time.

Small wonder that the CIA does all this research into psychedelics through 40's and 50's, and then all of a sudden, '___' is released into the unsuspecting public.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

In order for '___' to be effective throught the digestive system, a monoamine oxidase inhibitor must be consumed, or else it is broken down by the enzyme and rendered inert.

So, other substances would be better candidates.

[edit on 2/13/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
'___' is the reason for these "abductions" but it isn't being pumped into people by the CIA, it's released from your brain as you fall asleep, it's called dreaming, and you can dream while awake, if you are laying in your bed.

MKULTRA was real however. They would never use '___' though.

'___' isn't a good drug for this purpose.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by psy_smurf

ADD this to the equations: '___' and a whole lot of other psychedelic substances, all of which are banned, so the average person wouldn't know what to expect, if they did have to consume it, people are being abducted from random areas and taken to a laboratory, drugged with psychedelic drugs and then testing begins

That is an interesting theory you have there....

A true conspiracy theorist.

The only thing is, I have never heard of 'Aliens' leaving stitches on a person. And how would one then explain the numerous accounts of cattle mutilation, and cases such as these?

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is a well known and thought out theory that is quite possible, however I doubt that '___' would be the drug of choice. If they wanted to do any kind of experiments, all they would need is an anesthetic.

I made a thread about the CIA MKULTRA, and someone who claims to have worked for them and actually faked an abduction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
'___' is the reason for these "abductions" but it isn't being pumped into people by the CIA, it's released from your brain as you fall asleep, it's called dreaming, and you can dream while awake, if you are laying in your bed.[edit on 13-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

The only time that we actually know that '___' is released in a person is once during fetal conception and again around death. Dreaming, and what '___' does to you, are very different. I would not be surprised if dreaming was caused by melatonin which is in the same family as '___'.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

I was thinking that maybe we were bred and/or engineered to produce '___', which is a powerful alien pheromone and aphrodisiac, which they harvest from our pineal glands. They pick up on the scent when you're producing it in heightened quanitities and take you to their laboratories for extraction. It is not too dissimilar to the way we exploit honeybees.

or

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

I was thinking that maybe we were bred and/or engineered to produce '___', which is a powerful alien pheromone and aphrodisiac, which they harvest from our pineal glands. They pick up on the scent when you're producing it in heightened quanitities and take you to their laboratories for extraction. It is not too dissimilar to the way we exploit honeybees.

or

Unless we take into account the body of theories suggesting that we live in a multidimensional universe driven by consciousness. '___' would be our key for entering and exiting the body:

3D Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

It's well accepted, that traces of '___' are in fact released during REM sleep. At birth, and death. It creates the afterlife.

Obviously taking the drug as a substance is very different then dreaming.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts.
Reminds me of The Assasins, who drugged newcomers, then took them to a beautiful garden with gorgeous women, good food and wine, etc.
When they woke up they thought they were in paradise, and were duly indoctrinated, then drugged back to sleep.
Upon awakening the second time, they were convinced they had been to heaven, and given divine knowledge.
They were then ready to do whatever was required in order to ensure a ticket to paradise after death.
My memory isn't the best in the world though, so maybe someone can check my facts........

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If it's paranormal then the mind is at play.

As far as I know the '___' trip is a very short one. What 5-10 minutes?

I don't think you can go to sleep off of some good L either so kind a flimsy.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
interesting theory but there are just way too many people claiming these abductions, worldwide! too many logistics involved in order to attain all these people.

On the other hand, eugenics by the Germans and its continuing program MK Ultra did however find very interesting ways to control the brain or influence it. I do think it's more aimed at suicide bombers or school shooters etc...not so much the alien abduction experience because they haven't all been negative.

Interesting topic though about how they want to control your third eye.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by psy_smurf
The FBI, CIA, GOVERNMENTS all know something we dont know..

... that people can't handle the truth that the crystal computers of nature are far more advanced then many want to accept.

To many have a inferior/superior complex when they start to see the truth of just how advanced the world around us really has been.

Relax

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
As you can see from above please dont post any personal experiences about drugs on this thread, it will cost you 500 points,
"SORRY"

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by psy_smurf

Seems just like me, you didn't read the T&C...

Ya learn the hard way around here....
never talk about (snip), rainbows of colors or happy euphoric experiences, they are

Hey, at least this thread is still here...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe that most alien abductions can be attributed to the government, or otherwise equally evil and self serving interests of a terrestrial origin. The CIA "extraordinary rendition" program may have something to do with it. I watched that movie called "The 4th Kind". Have you ever seen it? It was a fairly interesting take on a mass experience of alien abductions in Gnome, AK. I am inclined to believe that that was a government program. Frankly I think they insert the visions of aliens to distract us from what their truly doing. Yes I do think drugs are involved.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Frankly I think they insert the visions of aliens to distract us from what their truly doing. Yes I do think drugs are involved.

Proof of fake visions with real emotions? Maybe only more reason why to not to talk about them, openly.

EDIT: be sure to make that a "beautiful" evil, you mentioned

[edit on 13-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Anyone that has ever tried '___' will tell you there is no mistaking this trip for anything other than an extremely far out hallucination of vibrating geometric patterns and being in contact w/ "1" light being. I don't see how this can even be closely mistaken for any alien abduction case I've ever heard of.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join