It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony proje

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My 2 cents...

I used to get the NASA channel on TV.

Late at night they would play little CGI animations of projects in the works or proposed projects for the future, so they tended to be realistic.

The oddest one was the Mars base called the Ark. It said the Ark base would help save men from a disaster on Earth. And when the disaster was over, they would leave the Ark and go back to rebuild the Earth.

Something to ponder...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

This is why they are stocking the World Seed Vault. To re-seed this earth and who knows maybe other planets after some impending catastrophe that is already predicted for our future.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Listen to this,
A Fireside Chat Guest: Jay Weidner
Host: Lance White
recorded on January 02, 2010
www.youtube.com...
See the rest on youtube!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Gee, where was all this interest when I Posted this EXACT SAME STORY LAST WEEK?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can find NO genealogical evidence that Laura M. Eisenhower is related in any way to the former president.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is it just possible she makes things up?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The Eisenhower Family Tree - You See A Laura Magdalene Here?

[email protected]
Dwight David Eisenhower
1. Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969)
+ m. Mamie Geneva Doud (1896-1979)
-----2. Doud Dwight Eisenhower (1917-1921)
-----2. John Sheldon Doud Eisenhower (1922)
-----+ m1. Barbara Jean Thompson
----------3. Dwight David Eisenhower II (1948)
----------+ m. Julie Nixon (1948)
---------------4. Jennie Elizabeth Eisenhower (1978)
---------------4. Alexander Richard Eisenhower (1980)
---------------4. Melanie Catherine Eisenhower (1984)
----------3. Barbara Anne Eisenhower (1949)
----------+ m. Fernando Echavarria
---------------4. Adriana Echavarria (1969)
----------3. Susan Elaine Eisenhower (1951)
----------+ m. Roald Zinnurovich Sagdeev (1932)
----------3. Mary Jean Eisenhower (1955)
-----+ m2. Joanne Thompson"

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not sure if I believe everything in that article, but was worth the read anyhow. Great find

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Well done rusethorcain! Thankyou for doing the embedding for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Sorry FortAnthem, I DID do an exact search on the name and nothing came up. You know, with so many repeated posts on ATS, I can't help wonder how good their search engine program is..????

ATT: Site owner, perhaps this needs addressing. Maybe you could look at joining threads on the same topic so it's all together too?

Again, my apologies for the repeat post. I ask the mods to close this one please.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

More BS from the examiner... when will you people learn?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Can this site not stop posts based on WWN and the Examiner?

The only use for them is you get to find out who the real crazies are...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingcolors

Thank you, Blazing. Despite the fact that she is clearly lying about who she is, people continue to debate the merits of the rest of her claims!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think its a book deal:

Gee remember 2010 and then "2010" the movie.
The next time www.examiner.com or other link comes up with
an astounding story I'll do a Google with a book or movie added to the title.

She can meet the Japanese princess there.
Or Mary Shelly with her Frankenstein.

The elite think just because they spent all that money on Tesla and got
nothing for it but a big headache UFO saucers and FOOs with cries
of free energy they can make money off lies like Tesla communicated
with people om Mars. He discovered the electrical vibrations of Mars
and Earth. Like its something connected with the true nature of gravity
and the Electric Universe as well as free energy. Sure keep on lying
about people on Mars.

ED: It don't matter what we say, a full page of her on the Google net,
what will Google page 10 have!

[edit on 2/16/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingcolors

There was a discussion about this on another forum. If Laura is an Eisnehower descendant, she would be the offspring of Susan Eisenhower, Ike's grandaughter. In an interview, Susan, who is well known in the political arena, spoke of her offspring, one of whom was named "Laura." So this Laura could be she. Laura does look a bit like her--there's a family resemblance, so I see no reason to doubt the lineage, but I'm puzzled about the last name. Susan was married to a man named Sagdeev. Did they decide to give the kids the Eisenhower name for fame, or was Laura not his daughter? Or did Laura change her birth name to mom's more famous name? If so, she's definitely capitalizing it.
Funnily enough, Jean Eisenhower, another "whistleblower" perhaps 10 years or so older, strikes me as more credible despite some of the same overwrought style of communication. They're only distant cousins, but I'd swear they were sisters. I personally met Jean Eisenhower at a Conference and have her signed book.
Jean Eisenhower is not descended directly from the President, but her father was--I think I recall-- a first cousin of Ike. She admitted that her family lived near Ike's but didn't meet up with him too often. It's odd in a way--Ike would be one of the last I'd associate with this sort of stuff, but he was one of the few earth people to meet with extraterrestrials, c. February 1954, if you believe the whistleblowers.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Actually if you go to Susan Eisenhower's website and on her FAQ page she acknowledges that she has 3 daughters one being Laura. She also mentions a daughter who has twin sons. Plus most people do not realize that Susan has been marrie 3 times. If you know where to look, the information is out there.

Here is the link: www.susaneisenhower.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Audio interview here: www.youtube.com...

The link above is for Part 1. I'm on 4 and it's pretty interesting. There are 12 parts. She sounds intellegent and lucid IMO. Part 4 is not the best quality interview so wear headphones.

Perhaps Ms. Eisenhower is delusional BUT maybe just maybe she is a true whistleblower.

There's so many stories that have been floating around for over a decade now about a colony on Mars by quite a few reputable people.

I could see the "elite" (really rich) folks and world leaders having a "safe place" they could escape to (like off planet) and leave the rest of us pions to fend for ourselves, if, say we had a all out nuclear, biological, chemical war or the planet itself underwent a series of natural or manmade catastrophic changes.

The technology the common man has access to is way behind the technology the real PTB (Global Elite) have access to. It's always been like that. The very rich and powerful do not like to share.

The new real power today is technology and knowledge.

Example: Why don't we have endless and free energy? Our star has got more than enough juice to light up every single appliance on several planets. We're still using fossil fuel, how primitive is that. (Research Nikola Tesla)

The few are possibly hoarding not only the "money" (which really doesn't exist) as well as technology years ahead of what most of you reading this are aware of or could imagine.

Google project looking glass, jumproom to mars, mind control and Ike Eisenhower (her great grand father who was suppose to have met extraterrestrials in 1954)

Funny that seems to be the time period when our technology really started to take off in great leaps and bounds - coincidence or alien alliance / trade?

As the story goes, he (Ike Esenhower) was quickly called away from his scheduled routine to see an alien craft and its wreckage, and exchange pleasantries with beings from beyond the stars. The location for this alleged clandestine meeting was Edwards Air Force Base.

The basis of this story was that during the week of February 17-24, when he was in Palm Springs, California, he did disappear on the evening of Saturday, February 20, 1954. When the press learned that Ike was not where he was scheduled to be, they demanded an explanation.

When the press did not get their answer quick enough, rumors began to spread that the President was either very ill, or worse, had died.

Hastily Called Press Conference To counteract these dastardly rumors, Press Secretary James Haggerty summoned the press to a quickly called conference, and told them that Eisenhower had suffered a broken took while eating a chicken dinner, and emergency dental repair was affected by a local dentist.

Sounds reasonable, right? But, later in a 1979 interview when it was discovered that the dentist's wife knew nothing of this visit, the rumors gained new momentum, and continue even to this day.

Now, you would think that the dentist would have told everyone he knew about treating the President, especially his wife. I would have immediately called home from the office, and said, "Hey, you'll never guess who I have in the chair?"

Also fueling the fire was that records at the Eisenhower Library, which kept all the documents relating to his health, showed no dental work for the month of February, 1954.

ufos.about.com...

There's so many pieces to this puzzle and a lot of the pieces are junk pieces (disinformation) but some pieces that seem like junk pieces now and don't quite fit may be the final pieces needed in the long run.

I don't want to believe everything but I file information away for later use and wouldn't discount this story totally just yet.

A proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge. - Ofhumandescent

One final thought. Ms. Eisenhower at least sounds like she is a Service to Others type of person vs Service to Self.

Through embracing the divinity of the Earth and surrendering to the will of nature, the heart of truth and unconditional love can be found. If we dissolve the barriers that separate us from each other and the source, and activate our higher minds in the work we do to create change, our actions will create ascension and shift us into a magical, enlightened and liberated existence. – Laura Magdalene

Her website is: cosmicgaia2012.com...

Personally I think she is a very special and unique being.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Personally I think she is a very special and unique being.

Agreed. Demonized and mentally unstable people often have unique and interesting qualities. However anyone who has embraced and practices the occult and is involved in pagan practices, such as goddess worship, is necessarily infested with demons. All of these practices, including divination are strongly warned against in the Bible, and for good reason.

For this reason I have to assume that everything she says is either an outright lie or a half truth with an intent to deceive. Moreover the deception may not be a conscious act by the perpetrator.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Honestly... I doubt very little anymore. I know it sounds stupid, but after the last year in my life and seeing and hearing some of the stuff I have... I dont doubt much.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Duh.
Huge Tesla drive transports can put many things on any planet.
Like Moon Landers on the Moon.
How do you think they got there.
Mars is nothing at 300mps or have you forgot what Tesla
said of his aircraft.
Oh no one told you what Tesla said.
William Lyne's Letter to President Barak Obama, July 27, 2009

Its all there in black and white.
The power, the transportation utility but no mention of Tesla however.
Some one should beef up the memo into Tesla free energy cause
thats how its done. Infinite power from the ether that contains the
smallest bits of matter (E = MC^2) to power cars and power plants
and large aircraft and space craft.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join