It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony proje

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project."

"In her statement, Ms. Eisenhower details how Agent X, her principal “handler” from the secret Mars project, eventually confessed to her that “He knew a lot about me from numerous sources that overlapped with one another – from Freemasons, Knights Templar, to this hidden branch of the government that was behind creating this Mars mission. They understood me based on remote viewing and time travel devices and they also seemed to recruit people from the Freemasons and Knights Templar who were well aware of the Magdalene path."

www.examiner.com... secret-Mars-colony-project

C'mon ATSers, what do you think? Is she on some mind blowing drugs or has this been heard of previously? Would love some feedback!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here fixed the link for you:
www.examiner.com

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Roid_Rage27]

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Roid_Rage27]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I remember on a previous post this guy said that buzz aldrin went "up to mars"

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Roid_Rage27

Thanx for fixing the link for me.

It's pretty full on this article. It covers quite a few conspiracies all at once:
timetravel, bloodlines, the elite, aliens. Something for everyone..

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

No problem...great find TS, very intriguing article.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I dont know...if there was a mars colony wouldnt they want someone who could contribute? I guess she could have the babies or something

but seriously, if this is true and she is running her mouth about it than shes an ingrate!

PTB, if you are reading this, I volunteer to go and never come back. you can fake my death if you want. just track my IP address...I eagerly await

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by noobsauce13

Yes that's right:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a surprise cos he never seemed to want to give much away.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Needless to say a babe with these kind of credential has a vivid imagination and is looking forward to a book signing at Wal Mart.

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, who has resided and traveled independently in over 20 cities in the U.S. and abroad, has developed a wide knowledge base in frontier health, natural systems, alchemy, metaphysics and ancient history, and also has degrees and certifications in science, wilderness expedition leadership, natural healing and building. She is a mythic cosmologist, global strategist, clairvoyant healer, Earth advocate, and artist.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Really interesting article!
I'm listening to the 'Mr. Basiago' referenced in the article now, on:
Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory, 11/11/09
Andrew D. Basiago: Project Pegasus
Link: www.projectmars.net...
Very convincing! And he names names!
Donald Rumsfeld and Bill Richardson figure prominently.
Worthwhile listening!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Heres something I didnt know

Mr. Basiago revealed that the reason Project Pegasus was able to identify Mr. Carter, who was then Governor of George, in 1971

Where exactly is george?

I guess the proofreader of the philly examiner had the day off..

[edit on 2/13/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Had a look at her facebook page. Just the usual love everyone spiritual sort of stuff. Her website is nothing to write home about either. Usual offer of readings for a price (guess she has to finance her trips around the world somehow) but not much info. I was a little disappointed, maybe I was expecting too much after reading the article.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Even sons and daughters of presidents can suffer from debilitating mental illness.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I can't remember the place or story right now but I have heard from about 3 other credible sources mention that Mars has earthlings working there with other races or species of beings.
I remember thinking, right there in front of our noses? We are looking in other galaxies for life and it has been right here in our neighborhood all along. I haven't read this yet but I am looking forward to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

So you think she needs the money?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Even sons and daughters of presidents can suffer from debilitating mental illness.

Yeah, especially if they speak out. I bet her paperwork is signed and in the mail...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Sure, why wouldn't she? Just cos she's Ike's ggd and has a 'bloodline', doesn't she's rolling in it. Times are tough all over.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This is a interview of Laura. Sorry wouldn't embed.

www.youtube.com...

That's part one. There are 12 parts altogether. If someone wouldn't mind embedding them for me I'd appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

i actually read an article that claimed that the offspring of the rich and famours were far more prone to such afflictions

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I am practicing embedding. I will try this for you but no promises. It didn't work when I attempted to preview first so I will have to take a chance and just hit reply...see what happens.

YES!

I think people will be able to click on part 2, 3, etc after watching this first one.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

This link says we sent 3 ships to Mars in 1959 www.think-aboutit.com...
This is re: Project Orion - a massive nuclear powered space ship designed to go to Saturn and Jupiter

First Colonies on Mars

[edit on 15-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join