It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
I don't believe this was a sacrifice for a few reasons:

1. Luge is a dangerous sport.
2. Too much effort involved in killing a single person.
3. The athlete was GEORGIAN. Georgia is an ALLY of the Satanic US factions.
4. Timing. It was during practice and would have had a better affect if it were seen LIVE.
5. It just doesn't add up.

I'm not saying its impossible, but EXTREMELY unlikely.

Hi Avatar,

Your points are very well taken, thank you. I shall revisit them, not to refute your arguments but because they are an excellent basis for analysis.

1. Luge is a dangerous sport.

This is true but many of the risks can be reduced by having a course without close proximity to hard objects such as trees, structures or walls. I imagine that there are countless luge injuries every year, and possibly also deaths. If someone as novice and uneducated as myself about this sport can come to this conclusion, then what about the most eminent people involved in this high risk sport? And the leading professionals of sporting events, the Olympic Organizers, didn't' they know better than to allow "an accident in the making"?

2. Too much effort involved in killing a single person.

True if you view the victim as "a single person". I sincerely hope to eat my words, and that what follows is a distasteful illusion. But if this was a ritual sacrifice for occult symbolic purposes, then he signifies far more to such deranged individuals than just one man. He becomes the carrier of their will into the afterworld.

3. The athlete was GEORGIAN. Georgia is an ALLY of the Satanic US factions.

The Maya used to choose the best and most beautiful as victims for their ritual killings, and their families were told what a great honor that they would be chosen. They were often children of the ruling caste, their own. Thus being an ally of such factions does not make you immune to their acts. Possibly he was also to their knowledge the best athlete in that event and thus became by his own efforts targeted? Lastly, there are Satanic factions in many countries, those in the US may be more visible due to greater investigation by official law enforcement authorities, but they are in international and Globalized.

4. Timing. It was during practice and would have had a better affect if it were seen LIVE.

The timing during practice may have been far better for those who willed it than too late, after the official inauguration of the Games. Because a ritual sacrifice must come before what is to be blessed by it. We tend to think that practice is less important because we focus on a totally different objective, winning and getting a medal. If there was such a party creating this event, then they would have had entirely other motives. For occult symbolists, the existence of an event is enough, that it be seen is accessory and less important. For example, Princess Diana was out of view inside a tunnel when she died.

5. It just doesn't add up.

Here I must agree with you. If we seek to add every element up, something is missing. This is why I posted this thread, hoping that there would be no further elements provided by others making it add up, and fearing that unfortunately, over time, extra elements would be contributed which might make it all add up to not so pretty a picture. Let's hope not.

GS

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Fair enough I did not see the question mark. I am sorry and I will in the future re-read before I post.

Hi Subjective Truth,

Thanks for your courteous reply. It was not your fault: to keep the thead title in quickly legible HEADLINE form I didn't use a long grammatically correct sentence in the interrogative form. This is a common problem with Internet forum thread titles, they have to be short to be quickly chosen or rejected, and they also have to be as accurate as possible.

Originally posted by sileighty
For the second time now please stop saying that there should have been padding on the metal girders the man colided with. Tell you what, why not try being launched at a metal post with some padding round it at a hundred mph and see how much it cushions the blow

As stated before the luge is a dangerous sport and at olymic level the risks are much higher.

Hi Sileighty,

While 2-foot thick dense foam padding would certainly have reduced the shock, just as tires do along Formula One racetracks, some of us think that those columns had no business being there. They should have been removed, or the arrival of the course should have been moved higher up or further away from them.

GS

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

While 2-foot thick dense foam padding would certainly have reduced the shock, just as tires do along Formula One racetracks, some of us think that those columns had no business being there. They should have been removed, or the arrival of the course should have been moved higher up or further away from them.

Hi Getsmart, your analogy about formula one cars is not the same, those cars are built to such high safety standards and are designed to create a cage around the driver and to minimise damage in a collision with the tyre walls (or anything else)

The padding you propose would absorb impact however the force would be so severe anyway in the event of contact with a human body at that speed that it would be insignificant.
What you say about the collumns having no business being there is a fair point and maybe would be worth looking into, i would guess that they have been a feature for a while as there are cutouts in the flooring to accomadate the posts.

They do look like very sturdy supports but i would like to see more footage of the roof they support before i wrote them off as being overkill.

[edit on 14/2/2010 by sileighty]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Obviously the OP did absolutely ZERO research into Luge or why the venue was built the way it was. The entire run has a roof on it with shades that can be lowered to cover the ice from the sun and keep the ice at a uniform temperature. Also the entire run has refrigeration underneath it so sections or the whole run can be kept uniform. If too much sunshine or rain or frost is prevalent on the run it changes the ice. Luge is one of the more dangerous sports in the Olympics. In the old days they used to ride face first down on those sleds. This OP is ignorant and indulgent in the fantasies stated by this person. They bare no reality other than a lame attempt to gain notoriety for this charlatan!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Nice work! have you got a link to this info?
I had a feeling there was a good reason for the admittedly sturdy supports.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sileighty

I watched the entire Men's Luge competition today in between the red flags of the 500. They showed the whole process and the reasons for how is was built. They are ALL built this way and have been for the last 6 Winter Olympics!
Zindo

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Speaking of NWO and the Olympics.......

Anyone noticed the logo on Google now for the Olympics?...funny seeing thos PYRAMIDS in the background and even inversed if you rotate the image 180 degrees.

The Illuminati are really starting to freak me out!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by sileighty

I watched the entire Men's Luge competition today in between the red flags of the 500. They showed the whole process and the reasons for how is was built. They are ALL built this way and have been for the last 6 Winter Olympics!
Zindo

I saw that too today, and now Im convinced that nothing was amiss

If the NWO or Illuminati ran the olympics, why hasnt there ever been sacrifices at any of the dozens of past winter and summer games? Doesnt make sense

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Obviously the OP did absolutely ZERO research into Luge or why the venue was built the way it was. The entire run has a roof on it with shades that can be lowered to cover the ice from the sun and keep the ice at a uniform temperature. Also the entire run has refrigeration underneath it so sections or the whole run can be kept uniform. If too much sunshine or rain or frost is prevalent on the run it changes the ice. Luge is one of the more dangerous sports in the Olympics. In the old days they used to ride face first down on those sleds. This OP is ignorant and indulgent in the fantasies stated by this person. They bare no reality other than a lame attempt to gain notoriety for this charlatan!
Zindo

Zindo,

Thanks for your reply which was indeed informative. Please note that I had never claimed having done research into the organization of Luge events, and it was for that very reason that I posted this thread in the interrogative form, hoping for contributions such as yours.

Clearly you have access to information which I do not, the entire planet which has access to ATS does NOT have identical access to television coverage and sports newscasts such as the one you were privileged to watch.

Regarding your personal comments about me you are entitled to your opinion. However you cannot know me or they would not have made such a blanket statement. I couldn't care less about notoriety. If I have a stupid idea, then I'd rather see it dismissed than endorsed. If I am wrong I am happy to stand corrected, and your post did a great deal in that direction.

However, I still am at issue with one thing which isn't clear, and that is why there is a need to use few thick steel beams instead of many thinner collapsible (aluminum?) beams that would absorb shocks or break if hit? Surely we have learned a lot in materials science regarding tensile strength as well as absorption of energy. The run was apparently designed with its priority on climate control rather than safety of participants. Otherwise the final curve - - about which several participants registered complaints before his death - - would have been modified.

The accident was predictable, and was predicted by other athletes registered in this event. If not willful his death was due to criminal negligence. For it points to organizers' tolerance to such risks, an attitude we can choose to tolerate or not. There are indeed technical considerations to organizing a dangerous sport, but turning a blind eye to safety issues when alerted to them is not acceptable in my book. If that makes me a Charlatan, so be it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

In the old days they used to ride face first down on those sleds.

Zindo

It's called skeleton and it's on next weekend.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Those posts were there since it's construction and during the previous 5000 or so runs. The reason nothing was done is because nothing happened even remotely similar to this before his tragic death. It's like the Titanic. Nobody thought to put enough lifeboats for everyone on both sides of the ship until after that tragedy. Unfortunately you can't plan for everything. In luge when big wipeouts happen the sled itself has left the track but never an athlete.

After viewing the tape again a few times I stick by my above post. The way he slams into the bottom of the track most likely knocked the wind out of him and to all those that say padding on those beams would have saved his life I find that hard to believe. He was travelling close to a 140 km/h when he hit the post and the first part of him to contact the post was his ribcage. Even with 5 foot thick padding he would have broken ribs more than likely puncturing several major organs more than like a broken spine or neck or both. It's very rare to live through extreme G crashes like that. The human body can only take soo much.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey come on now, this is a conspiracy site.
Be a little more open minded.
Granted, it's not likely or even logical that this is what happened.
But nonetheless, anything can happen.
It never hurts to give a subject matter a little frisking.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shaleek

Yes, thank you, I could not remember what they called it before they used the term Luge and changed how they rode them. The sleds are a bit different also If I remember correctly. I have seen old footage of the sport from the '50's Olympics.
GetSmart.
I don't need to know you. All I have to do is read your treatise and can get a fairly accurate idea of your thought process. It amazes me the lengths that some will go to create an idea out of nothing. The beams are that heavy because the snow fall amounts they get there and the way the chutes are attached to them to create the high walls and angles of the run. They hold the weight of the snow pack plus the weight of the ice and refrigeration units on the run and the people that watch them.

Zindo

[edit on 2/14/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TroyB
Speaking of NWO and the Olympics.......

Anyone noticed the logo on Google now for the Olympics?...funny seeing thos PYRAMIDS in the background and even inversed if you rotate the image 180 degrees.

The Illuminati are really starting to freak me out!!

Hi Troy,

We shouldn't let anything Illuminati freak us out, what is unsettling is that we are kept so in the dark about what is really going on in many power circles and which does not jibe well with our own accepted values. Once you know that there are such forces at work, and get over the initial shock, you will find that there are many who oppose them and that it isn't going to be a slam dunk victory for them over the rest of us. Analyzing what they're up to, even if we are wrong as may be the case here, is an important part of fighting for what's right and creating a climate where they don't dare for fear of discovery. They hide their treacherous acts in the shadows of hermetic groups in occult secrecy for out in the open they are in danger.

Google's Vancouver Opening banne

Telegraph article about Google banner

Google's Flame symbol

Google made the unfortunate if inadvertent choice of replacing the letter L with the light bearer's torch. The light bearer is otherwise known as Lucifer. This is obviously another one of the author's delusional fantasies, and if you think so more power to you.

The same can be said for their banner background graphics in the middle of which we can see the choice of angular mountains which can be considered a standard graphic representation. Some may see pyramids which do happen to have the appearance of angular man made mountains. The image can be scrolled to reveal its exceptional full page width graphics. It is garnished with changeable superposed central graphics.

Google Mountain Background

However, we aren't the only ones who find something isn't Kosher about the Google Olympics Logos. For example, here's an article about the outcry which led to the removal of their Luge Logo.

Google Pulls Olympic Luge Logo After Backlash

Google Olympics Luge Logo

Why does the Luge rider have masked eyes? It is to symbolize his death. Google said that it was a tribute to him. I find this far more offensive than what folks here have been saying regarding my thread. Google soon replaced it with a victorious looking Snowboarding logo with even more visible 5-Pointed Pentagram Trees than in the Luge Logo.

Google Olympics Snowboarding Logo

However this thread is not about Google's celebration of a NWO ritual death during the Olympic Games. It may be proven that there was nothing to this thread's question, and that the unfortunate and extremely regrettable death of an athlete was not what some may have feared. However, this does not mechanically remove all legitimacy from the many people who have studied the Agenda of New World Order satanists or their unsavory association with the Olympic Games. And instead of conveniently burying the entire thread on the basis of the OP's alleged insanity or idiocy, we would be well advised to take the full measure of the mindset which rules those running the Olympics.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

GetSmart.
I don't need to know you. All I have to do is read your treatise and can get a fairly accurate idea of your thought process. It amazes me the lengths that some will go to create an idea out of nothing. The beams are that heavy because the snow fall amounts they get there and the way the chutes are attached to them to create the high walls and angles of the run. They hold the weight of the snow pack plus the weight of the ice and refrigeration units on the run and the people that watch them.

Zindo

Zindo,

FYI please note that I didn't create an idea out of nothing. If so, no ideas are real but are just invented out of nothing by our minds. Simply because you are ignorant about the New World Order's agenda - - just as I may be about the displacement weight of snowfall in Southwestern Canada - - doesn't entitle you to contest my right to ask a question. When I don't know, I ask pointing to why I am wondering what happened. My question was legitimate, and whatever the answer replies should remain civil as my posts have been. You apparently dislike me and my thought process, so I am happy to inform you that your suffering could end quickly if you just clicked next to my name on the Ignore button. Otherwise either you like debating with me, or have a less sociable motivation.

"It's pretty fair to say at this point that the death of Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili has dampened the "Olympic mood" around the world, especially because track officials are blaming him. Some info-hoarding search monoliths didn't exactly get the message."

Google's "Translate=Sensitivity" Command Still a Little Wonky

We shall note that you therefore consider this accident to be the fault of the athlete himself, who was either reckless or incapable of controlling his Luge. Unfortunately, this is the same Olympic Spirit as that displayed by the track officials, who are officially blaming him for his own death.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
Hey come on now, this is a conspiracy site.
Be a little more open minded.
Granted, it's not likely or even logical that this is what happened.
But nonetheless, anything can happen.
It never hurts to give a subject matter a little frisking.

Hi Alexander, and thanks for supporting free speech!

The mandate for political correctness in a politically incorrect conspiracy site sometimes amazes me. I also agree that my thread isn't logical, but it stemmed more from an intuition than from empirical evidence, like most insight into conspiracies. My instincts are more often right than wrong, but of course they are not easy to communicate or share. When confronted with factual parameters, sometimes they may hold up, other times they may collapse like a Luge run under too flimsy a snow packed roof. So maybe this is one of those wrong calls. But in any case ATS is the one place where genuinely inquiring minds meet to discuss the pros and cons of depictions of phenomena, and we can thanks to this gain not a common understanding but each of us advance in figuring out actors and events.

GS

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
The accident was predictable, and was predicted by other athletes registered in this event. If not willful his death was due to criminal negligence. For it points to organizers' tolerance to such risks, an attitude we can choose to tolerate or not. There are indeed technical considerations to organizing a dangerous sport, but turning a blind eye to safety issues when alerted to them is not acceptable in my book.

It is absolutely foreseeable that an athlete might crash into steel posts that are just feet away from a luge track. Other athletes made complaints about the turn, so the organizers were on notice that there was a problem. Yet they chose to do nothing. Events were set in motion where the death of an Olympian was a likely outcome. This death may very well have been "accidentally on purpose."

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Chinese Olympic Stadium = Reptilian All-Seeing-Eye

Am I the only not seeing a reptilian eye in this pic?

I am seeing a . . . err . . . ummm . . .

a vulva

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Chinese Olympic Stadium = Reptilian All-Seeing-Eye

Am I the only not seeing a reptilian eye in this pic?

I am seeing a . . . err . . . ummm . . .

a vulva

Hi Lemon Fresh,

I guess your mind is where you put it, I only hope it smells lemon fresh.

There are people in this forum who are able to see a picture and rotate it in their mind so that it is horizontal instead of vertical. This would show the appearance of an eye. The only reason I called this eye Reptilian is because it is common knowledge that Reptile eyes don't have round pupils like mammals, but have vertical slits which widen or narrow depending on light. This produces a similar shape to the opening roof of the Chinese Olympic stadium. From the sky directly above it, it would look like a Reptilian eye if viewed horizontally, of course if you prefer to imagine something else more vertical and lubrified, to each his own. You wouldn't be the first at ATS to want to nail the Reptilians.

Since your interest in the All Seeing Eye hasn't prompted you to an "Olympian" Google Image Search here's some All Seeing Eye Candy.

All Seeing Eye of King Tut with Nebket Vulture and Wadjet Cobra large

In case you're thinking my sick demented mind is inventing all this stuff, this amulet was found in King Tut's tomb. Take your time to consider the occult symbolism which has lasted through the ages to polluting the minds of our current political leaders, with very unsavory beliefs and practices.

All Seeing Eye Carpet in the White House Oval Office

If your not so broke to have a dollar bill in your pocket, unfold it and take a look for the first time. Yes, that is an Egyptian Pyramid in the corner. And yes, it is the same All Seeing Eye as on King Tut's Amulet. We are still governed by the same Secret Societies reciting ancient mumbo jumbo and venerating perverse gods which require human sacrifices.

All Seeing Eye on Dollar Bill

In case you don't know what a Reptile Eye looks like, here's a taxidermist website which offers imitation glass eyes to stuff your pet reptile with:

Reptile Eyes

You will note that they do not look like a female vulva unless you like going Lizard.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
you guys are indeed taking this way too far, I mean what you are doing here is borderline schizophrenic you know that?

You can't make loose corralations just because it vaguely fits.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join