It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
So Silverstein overstated his role in the decision to pull out the fire teams. So what?

He never stated that he decided to pull the building. He stated the fire commander decided to pull the building.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Oh. Then it's even less suspicious than I thought. Case closed.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Yes it does make the difference in the fact that PULL IT meant the building not the firemen.

Dis-proven, by this source which YOU provided:

www.jod911.com...

Assertion number 7

Don't you remember that you posted this yourself, Roger?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

No I'm serious. We found Boy Scout knives AND reptilian corpses!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Finding Thermite in the rubble means the buildings were brought down by something other than fire. Extrapolating on that fact and attempting to explain how the buildings were brought down, with a theory, is not relevant.

Excuse me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Stop trying.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1
Finding Thermite in the rubble means the buildings were brought down by something other than fire.

That's like saying finding a baby car seat in a vehicle crash means the baby was driving.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I'm having trouble understanding your point. Are you suggesting that thermite has free-will????

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THE AQUARIAN 1

Also, the debris damage did not bring down the building. Were you not aware of this? Or were you still trying to get through the NIST report?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's common sense as far as I'm concerned. People who have none make me:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm having trouble understanding your point. Are you suggesting that thermite has free-will????

You are assuming that thermite found in the rubble was the direct result of the collapse. However, you have no proof of that whatsoever. Just because you found something unique in the debris does not mean it was the direct cause of the collapse.

...unless you have proof it was placed prior to the collapse. Do you have that proof?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Also, the debris damage did not bring down the building. Were you not aware of this? Or were you still trying to get through the NIST report?

The debris damage to WTC 7 and resultant fires were pure chance. So how were the evil perps going to bring down WTC 7 by controlled demolition without telling the world it was a criminal plot ?

Still have had no sensible answer from any truther.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

You're suggesting that someone crept in and threw nano-thermite into the dust that was inside a woman's apartment across the street from the towers? Or are you suggesting she had nano-thermite chilling on the floor of her apartment?

If it's in the dust of the trade center collapse how else would it get there?

Yeah, it was placed beforehand. What are we talking about?

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm merely stating that nano-thermite, a highly specialized incendiary used in military explosives was found in the dust of the world trade center.

Are you suggesting that the presence of nano-thermite is normal????????

...excuse me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Nobody can be sure of the answer to that question. If that's what is holding you back maybe you shouldn't be inquiring into this issue any longer.

There are thousand of those questions regarding the OS.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that the presence of nano-thermite is normal????????

No.

But you are stating as fact that nanu-nanu-thermite was indeed found.

Too bad for you, no one believes that except truthers, who already believe just about anything.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

It's not a "do you believe it issue" like the existence of God.

Those who have read the Jones report with honest eyes have become "truthers," because there is no other alternative after having read it.

The existence of nano-thermite means the OS is a lie. Which was overtly apparent without nano-thermite.

People are just scared.

=
you

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The existence of nano-thermite means the OS is a lie.

EXCEPT, if you have been paying attention....there IS NO 'existence' of nano-thermite!

The point, here, is that Jones, and his "work", has been thoroughly discredited.

Discredited, not because anyone is "afraid", but because his 'work' is doo-doo!!

(That "technical" term courtesy of one of my favorite films, of all time....Young Frankenstein).

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm merely stating that nano-thermite, a highly specialized incendiary used in military explosives was found in the dust of the world trade center.

But you cannot prove that it was used in the collapse at all, can you? Finding something in a debris pile and saying it was the cause of the collapse are two seperate things.

Unless I'm missing something....do you have proof it was planted beforehand? Please, show us that proof.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

This is your opinion! We've been over this and over this! You're wrong!!

This is you!

This is me!

Your attempts at
are totally

...excuse me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I don't get your point, again.

Why else would nano-thermite be in the rubble?

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join