It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS forced towards an pro israelian way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OK..finally the post has developed to what we in sweden say "High in roof"wich rally means everyone has the right to shout out everyones opinion without judging eachother in the end..little swedification of ATS..wich i really thinks is one of the best sites on the net

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yep you did explain your POV (point of view) clearly. Thanks for that. Though I disagree with you. Infact IMO more than Israel threads we have people who use "anti-semitic" card and "anti-jew" card and attempts to derail threads in every Israel related threads. Instead of discussing thread I find several one liner posts with rhetoric lines in attempt to derail threads to avoid meaningful discussion based on facts and source.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the whole world is forced towards a pro israelian way ....

dont u remember 911 and what happened after it? I mean ... its pretty obvious ...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think we can see from this thread that it's split down the middle. The Pro-Israeli's see that we are too tolerant of Muslim stuff and from the the other side the opposite. That strikes me as pretty neutral. Actually READ the posts in this thread people. You are saying the same thing only from a different perspective. If that isn't neutral I don't know what is.

Originally posted by swecret
..little swedification of ATS..wich i really thinks is one of the best sites on the net

I couldn't agree more. Being an older dude though:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join