It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I do believe 911 was at least sanctioned by our government, but that's NOT what Kerry is saying.

Please elaborate ,
Your contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I would have to disagree since the questions Kerry responded to were prefaced by the treason charges as referenced by the constitution..

Kerry acknowledged this by not denying and then took it further by implicating a "30 yr conspiracy" This forum is going to take that phrase to so many different places but it was still prefaced by the need for an investigation around treasonous circumstances.

There is no room for taking this elsewhere. With as many times as the film crew has tried to jump into a situation yelling or guerrilla-style attacking people in public, they toned their demeanor down for this venue and deftly laid out the terms of the conversation.

b

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Please elaborate ,
Your contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

I'm not contradicting myself. I believe 911 was at least sanctioned by our government. That's what I believe. Kerry, however, is saying simply that it's a conspiracy. He doesn't say that our government is involved in that conspiracy. It could be that he's suggesting a conspiracy planned and executed by Arab terrorists without any involvement of the US government.

Is that more clear?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Kerry acknowledged this by not denying and then took it further by implicating a "30 yr conspiracy"

Since when is a failure to deny something an implicit agreement with it? That's not how it works. People make accusations against others all the time. A failure to deny these accusations isn't an admission to them.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It is when you continue a discussion in a conversational manner like in the video. Otherwise we have to assume that Kerry was trying to deceive by not denying. In this case it would seem he was not denying but agreeing BY continuing and EXPANDING the scenario.

b

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Kerrey brought up the 30 year conspiracy line.

The LA Change guy thought he was side tracking when he said "No, Im talking about 911"

Kerrey answered "So am I "

there was no denial in admission

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

More important , earlier in the convo,

The LA guy says "the pentagon was lieing to you , changinging their stories"

Kerrey's response .... 'Right"

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Edit, nevermind.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by opnmind]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It is when you continue a discussion in a conversational manner like in the video. Otherwise we have to assume that Kerry was trying to deceive by not denying. In this case it would seem he was not denying but agreeing BY continuing and EXPANDING the scenario.

If this is what you take from the video, that's your perception and that's fine. I'm just pointing out what I saw. I don't believe that Kerry was agreeing or implying that he agreed that the 30-year conspiracy involved the US government. A clarification question would have to be asked to make sure:

"Do you suspect that the US government was somehow involved in this 30-year conspiracy"?

I suspect his answer would be something like: "I believe the US government was involved in covering up their incompetence after the fact, but planning and executing it? No. Absolutely not."

You're assuming way too much, IMO. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that the video we've seen isn't conclusive to show that Kerry admitted to US government involvement in the planning or execution of 911.

reply to post by Sean48

I'm sorry. I don't understand this post.

The LA guy says "the pentagon was lieing to you , changinging their stories"

Kerrey's response .... 'Right"

Right. AFTER 911 the Pentagon lied. I think we can all agree on that. There was US government involvement in the cover-up, probably because they wanted to manage it and present it to the public with their spin. But he's not admitting to any 30-year planning or any execution of the actual attack.

Am I speaking a foreign language here?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So we dont need a new investigation? becasue we know what happend on 9/11? We all know what happend two planes hit the twin towers and people died, something hit the pentagon people died, a plane "crashed" and people died. I dont need to know what happend i need to know why.

What is not relevant per say, but WHY is.

Why is it so hard to beleive that our Gov. had some hand in this, maybe they planned and executed it, or maybe they just allowed it to happen. I dont know if you look back on history it clearly shows that our gov. and well all gov's are not opposed to letting or making something happen to make a point/set an agenda.

as for the 30 year conspiracy is it possible that 9/11 wasnt the "end" but the begining of it? the start of something?

just my ramblings take from them what you will....

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No foreign language .

Just a different take on WHAT we do Actually have.

Taken in the context of the ENTIRE conversation , which was Government

cover up and treason .

You seem to think he was talking about Arabs...

Again, it is all we have , more convo would have been nice, But Kerrey

had another engagement to go to.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes, it was the government. Its pretty obvious. There is no 30 year conspiracy done by the arabs.....But there are many pictures online showing the conpsiracy has been talked about, including in their mason cards, movies, simpson cartoons, and numerous tips, ages before it happened. Now do the arabs make the mason cards, the comics, the simpons, etc etc, I don't think so.

There is quite a collection of pictures in this ebook the Code to the Matrix:

www.scribd.com...
its free to download, by the author.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Could he be referencing the Kennedy assassination? The formal coup d'etat of the Executive Branch (maybe all three branches) by The Secret Government? If that's so, then 9/11 was the coup d'etat for the NWO. The Secret Government now runs the world.

This war is a war for you and me. This war is a war on you and me.

1963 to 2001 is 38 years. Could he just be guesstimating?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Ainu Basque]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If this is what you take from the video, that's your perception and that's fine. I'm just pointing out what I saw. I don't believe that Kerry was agreeing or implying that he agreed that the 30-year conspiracy involved the US government. A clarification question would have to be asked to make sure:

"Do you suspect that the US government was somehow involved in this 30-year conspiracy"?

I suspect his answer would be something like: "I believe the US government was involved in covering up their incompetence after the fact, but planning and executing it? No. Absolutely not."

I was with you up until you answered for him with "absolutely not"
I have to reference the treason stipulation again. I digress though because a follow up question isn't available. Kerry did say it was a much longer conversation than they had at the moment.

You're assuming way too much, IMO. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that the video we've seen isn't conclusive to show that Kerry admitted to US government involvement in the planning or execution of 911.

You mention "planning or execution"..
If the government wasn't involved in the planning or execution then it really makes no sense to me why there would be a cover up by the government as acknowledged by Kerry. With the scope of this event by leaving out bldg 7, acknowledging the math on the buildings doesn't work within the final report and an acknowledged by Kerry early dismissal of the commission itself, something doesn't add up on a major scale.

which is
lack of planning + lack of execution = reason for major cover-up
to me is the same as
1 + 1 = 72

You are correct though. Not enough info to truly take our debate further.

b

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

If you take it to mean a 30 year conspiracy from the time the towers went down... There is no indication he meant the conspiracy stopped then.

Even in that time frame it is right in the era of GHW Bush. I used to think he was one of the "good guys" however the more I learn about him and his connections.. the more I think he and his cohorts are right in the middle of the 9/11 thing and who knows what else.

Little George was just really tooo anxious to take out Saddam and start that money flow.. he did not have the brains to dream it up himself either. I personally know people who worked around him on a daily basis, I would like to repeat what they said but I don't think this is the place to do it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You seem to think he was talking about Arabs...

Again, it is all we have , more convo would have been nice, But Kerrey

I don't necessarily think he was talking about Arabs. He could have been talking about anyone. And I'm not saying I'm right. I'm a skeptic and I like to have things clearly spelled out without having to rely on context or assumptions. I don't know WHO he was talking about. I'm just thinking that it's a leap of faith to be so sure he was talking about the government.

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, it was the government. Its pretty obvious.

It's not obvious. It's an assumption.

There is no 30 year conspiracy done by the arabs.....

Are you serious? I"m not saying it was Arabs either. That was just an example. But we've been messing around in the Arab world for more than 30 years. Our staunch support of Israel has been in effect for far longer than 30 years, as has the Muslim hatred of Israel. Your statement above makes no sense at all. There very well COULD be a 30-year old Arab conspiracy.

To be clear, I believe the US government was complicit. But I don't think Kerry was "admitting" to that.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I was with you up until you answered for him with "absolutely not"

That's just what I suspect he would say. He's government and I'm not all that trusting on them.
Even if he knew about a conspiracy or cover up, I doubt he would answer truthfully.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was told back in 1996 that the world trade center, that were planned and owned by the rockefeller brothers, were designed and built to be destroyed for some future event.

The number 11. They were built with that number, destroyed on that number. Gets a little weird but thats where debunkers troll and feed on.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No assumptions. Its proof enough for me. They assume they can wrap legalities up in such reptillian slanted procedings, flaunt their crapola out in the open so we all get our noses rubbed massively in it, then laugh and say, theres no proof, (well not in their reptilian rule books).

I want enough awake for a real ho down of proof. Citizens arrests and people courts.
Time for them to move along, we need to stop denying the obvious.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
the events of 911 on the WTC were planned by the US what about the bombing in 1993? was that planned as well? im interested in learning the state of the economy and the U.S in 1993

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join