It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I believe you are refering to Timothy Stuart McNiven, a US soldier who was part of a team set up to develop defensive strategies for the hijacking of planes in the 70's.

Good call, very possible.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Felt the need to chip in my own thoughts (just for the hell of it).

"30 year old conspircay" sounds plausible.
One must consider that the "conspiracy" wouldn't just involve bringing the towers and all down. It would involve international politics and macro-economics. From the top down, from unwitting civilians, like you and me, to the president...

And one could build a conspiracy with far less than 9/11.
I won't go any further on that.

However, this clip does nothing for me.
It's edited for some unknown reason.
No matter how good it's been done, it is still edited.

I always get a bit upset over this because what happened on that fatal day in 2001, and both prior and after, is cause for concern. TPTB have comitted terrible crimes against humanity for decades.
But, if we are supposed to dig up some "truth" and out these demons (in my eyes they are), we have to do way better than this.

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If I was to think the OS was a lie and I had to answer how the explosives were attached to so many levels to demolish it, the "30 year old Conspiracy" could provide the answer as to when they were attached/installed. When the Towers were built.
Whats the likely-hood of the guilty parties having access to the necessary explosives 30 years ago? Anyone know?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldimoni
If I was to think the OS was a lie and I had to answer how the explosives were attached to so many levels to demolish it, the "30 year old Conspiracy" could provide the answer as to when they were attached/installed. When the Towers were built.
Whats the likely-hood of the guilty parties having access to the necessary explosives 30 years ago? Anyone know?

ive heard a few times that the explosives were built into the buildings from day 1..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Quite the bomb shell...

Good find

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

ive heard a few times that the explosives were built into the buildings from day 1..

This really takes the biscuit ! You do realise explosives have limited shelf-life and can become dangerously unstable ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

This really takes the biscuit ! You do realise explosives have limited shelf-life and can become dangerously unstable ?

you beat me to it, i was just going to post the same answer

however, are there any explosives that dont have a shelf life, or maybe have a long enough shelf life for that to be possible

i know dynamite/nitroglycerin will go back overtime, i know that from the movie sorcerer with the guy from jaws

but what about thermite/thermate/whatever it is, or c4? does anyone know about that?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good work Sean48!! S & F to ya.

Don Rumsfeld already admitted flight 93 was shot down and that a missile struck the Pentagon and now Kerry is on record. I'm waiting who else steps up and admits what WE already knew

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

There was plenty of opportunity in the weeks prior to 9/11. The buildings were < 50% occupied, and total power outages were scheduled the weeks prior to. Entire datacenters had to be moved.
Oh and Marvin Bush (yes same family) was in charge of security company for WTC.
The explosives did not need to be there for 30 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
there are those questioning the credibility of this video due to editing

in my professional answer, there werent any tricks edited in other then a simple cut

if viewing the background and those in the background in each of the shots, they seem to correlate

is the possibility there they played an editing trick, yes its always there

however with the way the shots were cut together, i would say, we heard it the way he said it

you also have to take in time frames to consider the situation

the man was trying to get away from the interviewing as others were trying to get him where he needed to be

where there was a cut, the person doing the interviewing could not have had much/enough time to allow for a trick

in my opinion, the interview is legit and incredibly interesting that he would talk about it being 30 year cover up

also going back to the video as i did before i clicked the post button, i ran it back, where the one shot is cut, the next shot comes into play, with his lips matching the audio

for this to be an edit used as trickery, would take a damn good editor and a very lucky situation during the interview

simply put, the background and his words match the cut appropriately enough to be considered legit without further proof that it is not

by reading his lips, the shots correlate

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
reply to post by Dramey

There was plenty of opportunity in the weeks prior to 9/11. The buildings were < 50% occupied, and total power outages were scheduled the weeks prior to. Entire datacenters had to be moved.
Oh and Marvin Bush (yes same family) was in charge of security company for WTC.
The explosives did not need to be there for 30 years.

oh i completely agree with you, i was just touching on the theory that the bombs were in the building from construction on day one

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
"if thats the condition upon(cut) which were gonna be saving our country, cut the problem is its a 30 year old conspiracy"

the cut was during upon, so where that cut takes place, the cut is legit

now to question "no im talking about 9/11" "thats what im talking about"

the cut in there, by judging mannerisms, the audio, and those in the background, to me, the cuts seems perfectly legit

i would like to hear bob's take on the video for confirmation, but it seems fully legit to me

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Yeah, just didnt want any false distractions. Like the planes were cgi kinda stuff. Plant some crazy theories and then debunk them - all conspiracy folk get tarred with the same crazy brush.

Explosives are the only theory consistent with observations. Stephen Jones and others have found traces of thermite/thermate. Beams cut at perfect angles. Molten pools of metal weeks after the demolitions.

All 100% consistent. Dont want any issues with debunkers proving explosives cant last 30 years. Not to mention the incredible forethought that would require.

I feel an unnervingly positive wave of openness with regards to 9/11... either disclosure or another false flag attach is nigh.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

nope..i didnt know that..thanks...i also didnt say i believe that...we are having a conversation..and i had heard that theory

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Good work Sean48!! S & F to ya.

Don Rumsfeld already admitted flight 93 was shot down and that a missile struck the Pentagon

really?..have you got a link please

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

You know what would be refreshing? If someone from one of these so-called "9/11 truth" camps actually started the conversation honestly and said "I think the US Government planned and executed all the activities on 9/11, there were no hijacked planes and no foreign terrorists, what do you think"?

No, they always hide their agendas inside carefully worded opening phrases like "we need more investigation" hoping to decieve someone with integrity to agree on camera.

Truly dishonest behavior.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Sean48

You know what would be refreshing? If someone from one of these so-called "9/11 truth" camps actually started the conversation honestly and said "I think the US Government planned and executed all the activities on 9/11, there were no hijacked planes and no foreign terrorists, what do you think"?

No, they always hide their agendas inside carefully worded opening phrases like "we need more investigation" hoping to decieve someone with integrity to agree on camera.

Truly dishonest behavior.

?

no one knows what happened that day...why should someone from the 9/11 truth movement make things up?..maybe the hijackings were real but the US government knew about them and let them happen...how does that fit in your little distraction?

we need a fair and honest inquiry...nothing more and nothing less...your just distracting by making up fake problems in someone elses arguments..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Kerry's reference to a 30 year conspiracy indicates that he is suggesting that the OS is basically true, and that the 9/11 perps were Arab terrorists. It was in the late 60's and early 70's when Middle East terrorism began showing up on the world scene in a big way. Remember Munich in 1972? From what I heard, it sounds like he was suggesting that 9/11 was in the same vein as the classic terrorist plots from those regions.

As far as how the towers were "wired" to drop, please keep in mind that explosive devices are now triggered by wireless transmissions (IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan are all cell phone triggered bombs). The blasts in the towers, including cutter charges, were triggered by RF signals transmitted by a low wattage, UHF transmitter that was sequenced by a laptop from a nearby building (line of sight broadcast). Once the planes hit their targets, the firing sequence of the C4 charges and Thermate cutters, were quickly reconfigured to initiate at the respective impact points. This was to cause the initial structure failures to appear to be caused by the impacts themselves.

These C4 demo charges were attached via magnet to the inner steel matrix (core) and placed with one man operating a freight elevator (there were many within the core maintenance compound) and two men standing atop it and setting the numbered charge packages in critical joints from floor to floor as the elevator operator brought them one floor at a time (or two floor intervals depending on the demo plan). This process probably took a weekend with multiple teams in multiple elevator shafts being done in concurrent activity.

When the planes hit, the numbered transmission frequencies (each freq assigned to a specific charge grouping) where then adjusted to initiate at the impact zone for each building, and the rest of the drop sequence was left as originally configured for optimum drop speed and efficiency once the collapse began. The C4 explosions were deep inside the core of each building, and this prevented them from being seen from the exterior, as the large steel beams at the blast point were thrown out and through the outer perimeter web structure as each floor's blast pack arrangement fired. This freed the drop from all resistance as the entire mass of debris continued in a free-fall downward momentum.

As to why the government continues to cover this up, please remember the Anthrax Attacks that followed the 9/11 Attacks. The Anthrax is still out there and many more letters are being threatened if the government (or the media) allows or encourages another investigation. 4 letters crippled this nation in 2001. 100 letters would destroy it. No investigation will occur as a result of this.

I wish I wasn't right about this.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

no one knows what happened that day...why should someone from the 9/11 truth movement make things up?..

Habit? If you at least know what didn't happen that day there would be no "9/11 truth movement". Just be honest in your beliefs.

maybe the hijackings were real but the US government knew about them and let them happen...how does that fit in your little distraction?

Then open with that. Don't start with the "new investigation" stuff, that could mean anything. And in the context of most of these confrontations it usually means something other than what the "movement" is actually aiming for. Just plain deceptive.

we need a fair and honest inquiry...nothing more and nothing less...your just distracting by making up fake problems in someone elses arguments..

You first need a fair and honest request. Put in plain language what and why you want it investigated.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is very intresting indeed. Wonder if this means some of the people involved are having second thoughts and thinking about coming clean about what happened.

Personally I am not sure what happened other than a terrible day. That said one thing I do know is I dont believe the Story they tried to sell us.

I hope we get the truth, the people who had familys that died that day deserve the truth as do we all.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join