It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Thank you for sharing this even if this video is a few months old. It is refreshing to hear comments from the people that were involved in the OS come out and state the OS is lies. It makes me feel a little more sane each time.

The way kerrey stated the 30 year plan, gave me the impression , that this
is not the end of what is in the "works'.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I really want to believe it, I won't until I see a fully uncut one camera version. Even though the editor had no eye for continuity in his letterboxing, the 2 camera thing did make it more interesting video more interesting visually... But when it comes down to deciphering between facts and BS, everything needs to be truly RAW and UNCUT... meaning all the editor does is import/capture the footage, drop it on the timeline and export, upload to youtube. When I see that, I'll believe it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousstranger
The way he answered about the whole thing seemed a bit screwy or weird.

This vague 'weirdness' must be coming from your own head because he seems very clear about what he is saying.

Consider if you've been tuning this stuff out for years already, you've already managed to convince yourself despite all you've seen that 9/11 was just like they said it was. And then you hear this guy, who was on the 9/11 Commission of all things, say this. OF COURSE it's going to sound "weird" to people.

All of this stuff sounded "weird" to me years ago, but I never had this much freaking trouble figuring it out for myself, without 9/11 Commission members themselves needing to tell me about it!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow, after reading this post and before watching the video, I was sure that I was going to be able to "debunk" the headline of this post. I was originally thinking that he was talking about America's support of the Mujahideen when he said that it is a 30 year conspiracy but after watching the video, it is clear by the context that he was referring to a true conspiracy. Wow, good job WeAreChange!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousstranger
This vague 'weirdness' must be coming from your own head because he seems very clear about what he is saying.

I don't think it's really fair to say that. You need to skeptical of any information about all this(mainly of the ones in control at the moment of course) and especially when the uploaded video is edited.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reclaimyourmind420
I don't think it's really fair to say that. You need to skeptical of any information about all this(mainly of the ones in control at the moment of course) and especially when the uploaded video is edited.

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical but what do you have to bring to the table besides vague feelings that something about it is "weird"? Anything?

Speaking of being skeptical, YOU could just be posting here as damage control for this guy speaking out, paid for by the DoD. Maybe I have a "weird feeling" too, huh? See? You can do better than that, especially given the context of this guy's words.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical but what do you have to bring to the table besides vague feelings that something about it is "weird"? Anything?

Speaking of being skeptical, YOU could just be posting here as damage control for this guy speaking out, paid for by the DoD. Maybe I have a "weird feeling" too, huh? See? You can do better than that, especially given the context of this guy's words.

I understand where you're coming from on everything you just said. All I'm bringing to the table is... (what I said earlier)

"I really want to believe it, I won't until I see a fully uncut one camera version. Even though the editor had no eye for continuity in his letterboxing, the 2 camera thing did make it more interesting video more interesting visually... But when it comes down to deciphering between facts and BS, everything needs to be truly RAW and UNCUT... meaning all the editor does is import/capture the footage, drop it on the timeline and export, upload to youtube. When I see that, I'll believe it."

I never said anything about weird feelings... I was just defending the guy who you gave no chance to... though, I understand, he wasn't very descriptive of his weird feeling... As for me being damage control... I understand why you'd say that... I've only posted a couple times now... still new to the forum thing. I've been reading for a while, but I'm just now getting active. I have many ideas and theories I'd like to present for yours and everyone here's critique... That will be soon, but I have to get those 20 posts first. I'm working on it right now. So, btw thank you for being skeptical of that though... I mean how many of these members have you actually met in real life or know their face or real name.... so how can you trust anyone on here... all I'm saying again is... Don't dismiss anything, but don't just believe in anything...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Reclaimyourmind420]

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Reclaimyourmind420]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
You ever get that feeling that we are just being strung along, while the folks in power are planning for some event that they know is coming. I know it probably sounds cliche, like a doomsday movie, but you have to wonder why the government is purposely running this country into the ground with these false stimulus packages. What precisely is this money for?

I get this impression that one day we're going to see a breaking news story that talks about some impending disaster that will destroy most of humanity, but the elite took all of that funny money and built themselves some awesome shelters (sounds 2012'ish doesn't it). Either that or they will announce some impending disaster and that they took the money to build some gizzmo that's supposed to save us all (like Armageddon).

Has something been known by the government for at least 30 years? And this 'something' has been steadily moving us to the false flag operation that resulted in 911 so we could invade Iraq (Stargate) and Afghanistan (Oil = Money) and then elect Obama so he could read a teleprompter and then take, take, take?

Not to take this thread off-topic, but yes I have had that feeling a LOT. So many decisions coming out of Washington seem so irrational that it only makes sense that something else is going on. We are told blatant lies (Iraq, too big to fail, green shoots) that it seems like the intent is to keep people in the dark just long enough. These lies are so big, and so blatant that they will only last so long before they are found out to be true - but by then it looks like things will be so FUBAR that it will not matter.

So what has TPTB acting so irrationally? With technology so advanced today, would a proper government not try to help all mankind? Would the United States not put more into long term investments such as education? No, instead we are stuck in this 2 party game, watching the different people do the same thing, and we do not ask a single question about it. Mind blowing.

Now, back to the topic of the thread...
Personally, I am a bit of an OS guy - but that is because I have chosen not to research 911 in too much detail. There are personal reasons for this which I will not get into. Anyway, I am also a very open minded person and listen to both sides of the story. This video is very intriguing, and it certainly gets me thinking about the entire incident.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is an edited video I am not sure the authenticity of this source. I say, bunk.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
This is an edited video I am not sure the authenticity of this source. I say, bunk.

Don't say bunk... just ask for a non-edited version of the video...

this is what I'm talking about

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.

Ahh that excuse isn't going to cut it.

The part in question starts at 6:45.

Watch it. He turns his head slightly with a particular expression on his face, the camera angle changes, his head is still facing the same direction with the exact same expression, and he moves it that slight distance back as he responds and confirms that that is indeed what he's talking about. It's only cut that once and you can see (and hear) that everything besides the angle change has remained the exact same.

When someone posts this small portion of the exchange from a single view the whole time then what are you going to say then?

Basically if you are going to automatically consider this is "bunk" with no evidence then you must also consider that this guy actually said this. What are the implications? He was on the 9/11 Commission and he's saying this. Are you just going to refuse to think about it?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He COULD be talking about a very old conspiracy that keeps popping up about the US CIA deliberately radicalizing the muslims too.
It was mentioned in the Aaifa Siddiqui letter that got released....but it just keeps popping up.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Again...

There is a simple solution... you find the person who authored the video and simply ask for a single camera version. If it checks out, then hurray!! we have something on our hands... but as of right now... it's nothing more than the BS the mainstream media feeds us everyday through television programming... I want RAW & UNCUT. How many times do I have to say that. Do you guys never check your sources? Again I would LOVE for this to be true, but video should never be that easy believe, even if the audio seems to check out... I'm a great sound engineer
If it's a fake, they did a great job, but if it's not, then again... awesome!

Show me the uncut!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

video should never be that easy believe, even if the audio seems to check out... I'm a great sound engineer
If it's a fake, they did a great job

Not only the audio but the visuals too. You don't notice there is ZERO change in the expression on his face when the angles change? Or anyone else around him??

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

video should never be that easy believe, even if the audio seems to check out... I'm a great sound engineer

Not only the audio but the visuals too. You don't notice there is ZERO change in the expression on his face when the angles change? Or anyone else around him??

Well you do make a very valid point. AGAIN... I was not bunking... What's so wrong with asking for an edited version of something?! Would you not ask for transparency from your gov? Don't expect to get it... There should be a certain protocol amongst everyone here about check video sources... if something is somewhat sketchy by the way it's cut, simply email author.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Well you do make a very valid point. AGAIN... I was not bunking... What's so wrong with asking for an edited version of something?! Would you not ask for transparency from your gov? Don't expect to get it... There should be a certain protocol amongst everyone here about check video sources... if something is somewhat sketchy by the way it's cut, simply email author.

By the way I just noticed how you quoted me... ending my statement at "if it was a fake..." instead of ending at the end of the sentence(a mere 7 words from completion of post which were relevant)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reclaimyourmind420

There is nothing wrong with asking for a version that has no cut-away, I'd like it to just so people can't use it as an excuse. I'm just saying I really doubt it's going to make any difference, based on everything else remaining the same like you see.

What I would really like elaboration on is what specifically he thinks about 9/11 was 30 years in the making. Whether he is explicitly saying it was an inside job, or what.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is legit.

His head is turned towards the exact direction at which point another camera angle kicks in.

If this is an edited job it has been done to 100% perfection with facial angle, position and expression all perfectly matching the pre :47 frame where he states that it was a "30 year old conspiracy".

If someone can prove that this is false then please do so, it sounds too good to be true as it is. You know what that usually means...

In regards to what he said; 30 years since 2001 I'm assuming would place it back to 1971, the year the towers were built. I don't see what else he could be hinting at besides saying that the towers were built for the events of 9/11.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow. The sad part is that no one will ever do anything about it. Watch...this video will be forgotten in due time and everything else because most people will be attracted to other events and such. Very sad.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
And 30 years for a conspiracy is a long time.
It really started in easrnest after the breakup of the Soviet Union. Along the lines of "so how many super-powers are there on the planet (one - us!) and what are we doing about it? We should be ruling the world"

But of course change is slow - very slow - so they needed a 'pearl harbour class event' to speed things up.

This is all clearly documented in US military manifestos.

If its a 30 year plan, that plan included breakup of the Soviet Union.

Just a thought on the 30 year time frame. Keep in mind that this is likely a "round" figure thrown out by Kerry not an "it has been exactly 30 years since the inception" type of thing. George H. W. Bush was VP under Reagan starting in January 1981. Roughly 29 years ago. Bush had open contempt for Reagan despite accepting the VP nod. (Bush was trounced by Reagan in the 1980 presidential campaign prior to accepting the VP nomination.) Reagan was the bigger man and likely also coerced by GOP insiders to choose Bush. "Reaganomics" or "voodoo economics" is one well known point of contention between the two men.

To think that Bush started things rolling while the number 2 man is not a stretch. It might have started much earlier if we consider he was Ambassador to the United Nations under Nixon, envoy to China and Director of the CIA under Ford and a director of the Council on Foreign Relations leading up to the 1980 election campaign. Many wondered why H. W. stopped shy of Baghdad in the first Gulf War. This was I think to allow sentiment to build for permanent US bases in the region. Others more savvy than myself could, I think, fill in the rest of the NWO story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join