It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Angels with Wings are evil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
endtimescurrentevents.freeforums.org...

Angels are all mentioned Biblically as men. Only once are female spirit beings mention with wings.
Zechariah 5:5-11 Talks about "two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they
had wings like the wings of a stork:" and says "This is wickedness". I don't know exactly what these women where doing but it sure sounds conspiratorial.

I read about "Female Angels" every now and then. Most recently in Susan Fords book "So long and thanks for all the memories", very disturbing, even more disturbing than all the brutality and Satanism described in the book.

Also I think it was Dr Raymond Moody in his books about NDEs, which is suggested reading for Psychiatrists wanting to be certified as "Spiritualy Competent", Mentions a Female Angel. The Female Angel he mentioned anecdotally seemed to encourage abortion with out remorse.

Also of coarse the infamous Emma of the whole Todd Bentley scandal.

Susans Fords accounts of angels sprinkled through out her book are rather vague. She admits that she was programmed in order to have angel alters that would deal with her pain while suffering truama. She also claims to have performed fake miracles as a means to manipulate vatican elite members. But she claims that the angels she eno#ered where indeed real.
Her first account is of Misty blue angels like the Marian apparitions, and various New Age things I read before I knew better.

[After one particular incident of torture] I experienced the intervention of three ethereal beings, transparent yet sparkly, misty-blue colored angels through the insulated metal to infuse me with life-sustaining energy

She also recalls that While she was Naked and Locked in a graveyard
“After awhile, an angel appeared. She said her name was Maria and that I was being prepared for the future. She said that she and other angels would help me and I would be "sustained." [I] felt like it was okay because I felt so much love from her. “”She explained that these people were unkind because they didn't understand, but that my angel friends loved me very much and would be there whenever I needed them. “

Regarding Picture on the book Starshine (Interstingly I could not find this picture on the net, I believe from recollection that it is of a female angel however.)

I found a booklet in a craft store with a picture of an angel that I just knew had to be on the cover. The events that occurred later that day, proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that God's angels were indeed watching over me. When I called the artist and explained that I wanted her angel to grace the cover of Starshine, she agreed without question. The only thing she wanted me to know was that this was the angel she had designed for the White House Christmas tree that year! Talk about synchronicities and miracles.

Is it really a good sign?
Recently many profain things have been on the Barack Obama admistrations Christmas tree that I won't discuss here.

In ancient egypt they would torture people, including coffin rituals with Pharoa, until they would have "Spiritual" experiences. God tells us in his word however that Egypt was the height of spiritual wickedness.

It is such a shame that susan has suffered so much, and she is still, at least in part, decieved.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by StopComplaining]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
THAT is the very part of Scripture (prophecy at that!) where AL QaIDA is located (Upon it's Base)!

Looking into that myself I thought it had to do with the place in Akkad on the plain Shinar (modern Baghdad) where the Cuneiform Tablets were stored.

[edit on 2010/2/8 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So you are saying Belldandy, Urd and Skuld are evil?

What a lot of garbage!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And you're trusting the writings of someone who admitted to lying and faking miracles in order to manipulate other people..?

Of course, on top of the fact that angels may or may not exist...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

About a decade ago, I had a dream of an angel in space and she said her name was Wisdom but I knew after that dream that she was counterfeit. I can't remember exactly why other than her message conflicted with the word of God. I remember the feeling I had was one of extreme coldness, almost like ice in my brain. This all came about during my time of extreme torture. So yes, from my personal experience and understanding the OP rings true.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Angels are all mentioned Biblically as men. Only once are female spirit beings mention with wings. Zechariah 5:5-11 Talks about "two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork:" and says "This is wickedness". I don't know exactly what these women where doing but it sure sounds conspiratorial.

It has been a hard work to serious researchers, disassemble the Catholic religious bogus, demystify the pantomime about "angels" and rebuild the whole thing from the perspective of the ancient extraterrestrial presence on Earth, then I wonder what such waste of (our) time, reading these silly threads about "women in wings"... People GET REAL!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

Oh boy...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Historically, women have been portrayed as evil, conniving and inherently weak. This is nothing more than covert misogynist propaganda at work to keep women in a submissive role, be it through mythology or blatant falsehoods.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The writers of the Bible hated women because they knew once women realised their power over men peace would reign and the entire money/war machine would come to a grinding halt.

EVERYTHING bad in the world boils down to money.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LuxFestinus

Seems to be very rare that anyone understands what I am saying let alone appreciates and agrees. I think it is only the Holy Spirit that can reveal these things.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Somebody's sexist. I always dream of female angels to protect me when I'm sleeping.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

No I don't trust her, she is a Jezebel, or at very least she was.

The church in Thyatira that Jesus sends a message to though ohn is said to relate to modern day Catholicism. Many Catholics have great "works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works" and they grow in these things.

But unfortunately they have a huge blind spot "because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."

It is interesting that this is exactly the scenario Susan describes in her book, when she convinces the Vatican officials she is a prophetess through lying signs and wonders. The Catholics are the only ones who tolerate all of this Mary apparitions and worship, along with statues (Idolitary) etc.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LuxFestinus

Or it couldb e that what you know as "god's word" is false. You never actually know, do you?

being religious has got to hurt.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Historically, women have been portrayed as evil, conniving and inherently weak. This is nothing more than covert misogynist propaganda at work to keep women in a submissive role, be it through mythology or blatant falsehoods.

This is true historically, but what does this have to do with me. Am I discriminating against women? Yes, But only women with Stork wings.

Do you have Stork wings? If not then don't take such a huge offence.

The Bible says that all sins came from one MAN adam, even though eve and the serpent were the first conspiriators. The God treats Men and Women differently because they are different.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That has got to be the lamest excuse around. Men and women should be treated equally because we are all human. To even suggest that we are merely the sum of our genitals is not only insulting, but wholly laughable.

Also remember that angels, regardless of gender, are symbolically nothing more than mythological beings.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Interesting, but I thought I'd add that not all religions have portrayed women in a submissive roll.

In the Jewish faith, or more precisely, Kabbalah (the higher esoteric levels of Judaism), babies of boys and girls are celebrated differently when they are born.

When a boy is born, the first Friday following the birth, there will be a gathering and a feast in which all guests come and touch the baby's head and say a blessing in Hebrew which translates as "peace little boy". The meaning behind this is that males are considered spiritually lower than females when entering this world, and as such, their journeys will be harder than a female. So extra blessings are needed.

When a girl is born, there is no blessing, only celebration. Now, let me reiterate that this in no way diminishes a man's role, or a husband's role on this earth. But the clarification is that the difference is in spiritual maturity.

Now, whether anyone subscribes to that notion or not, really makes no difference, but it does offer a keen observation if we're willing to consider that angels just might be in the same boat as humans where males and females are concerned. Within Biblical texts, the male angels always seemed to be the bringers of war and/or destruction....or stern warnings and orders, at the very least, aside from basic messaging visits. I also find it ironic that Esther and Ruth are the only female-named books in the Bible, and MANY religious texts with female authors were never considered as being part of modern Biblical texts.

Kabbalah also eludes to the notion that there are indeed good and bad angels, of which there are two kinds.....those made by God and those made by man. So maybe "sex" has nothing to do with it....maybe angels have no sex at all. Maybe they are just powerful enough to look like a particular figure so we can identify them. Ancient Jewish texts reveal that angels are not a beautiful sight to behold....they are in fact, a terrifying sight that would make one want to run the other way. So I do wonder where the winged human image fits into all this, because ancient accounts are very clear about what they looked like, and beautiful winged humans was NOT a description that was used.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's sad that the actual stork is endangered yet the "religious" Huckabee makes fun of storks in the context of religion and science:

luddist.com...

www.hcs.harvard.edu...

In 1999, workers at Ouachita Baptist University, my own alma mater, tried using pelicans, but failed to produce even a single human infant. Biologists at Bob Jones university, in an ingenious 2003 effort, succeeded in grafting stork genes onto the hummingbird. Unfortunately, all the babies turned out to be liberals with rapid heartbeats. As several eminent scholars at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary have pointed out, if the storks die out, we might all have to resort to begatting. And God knows, nobody wants that.

O.K. apparently that's a parody of Huckabee from a Harvard satire paper -- but the message gets through -- the female angels with stork wings is probably related to humans giving birth through storks.

I'm not saying it's not true only to be angelic does sometimes require a bit of strange experimentation that might be painful. In a good way though.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

To say that male and female are the same is to dishonour nature, just looking at the animal kingdom you can see that Female and Male mammals have very different and distinct roles.

If you want equality go be a snail.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by StopComplaining]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Certainly the roles are different when it comes down to brass tacks. It's called procreation. However, that's hardly a reason to treat the women different from men based on gender alone.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

the Talmud says you can have sex with a girl if she is under three, Talmudic women are completely opressed with vast ridiculous rules regarding her menstral Cycal.

Kabala is witchcraft and an abomination.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
Angels are all mentioned Biblically as men. Only once are female spirit beings mention with wings.

Well, if you gotta go, isn't it better to head out with the help of an otherworldly member of the opposite sex, wings or no?

Or, as my dad says, to die at age 85, after being shot by a jealous husband.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join