It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The structure of reality comprises of an interconnected web of energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I wrote a really long paper on this subject a fair while ago, which covered a wide scope of topics, and ended up going into way too much detail, and the true value and meaning of the paper was lost within an array of assumptions and over-detailed explanations which acted as a deterrent in the end. Therefore, this post is going to be relatively short and to the point. My goal is to present my claim in such a way that even the worlds smartest person couldn't argue with my point. So here goes...

Consider this: Everything in our known universe came from one single source, everything in our universe exploded into existence via one singularity. Do you think atoms and other particles exploded came pre-formed straight out of the singularity? Of course not...

Even this common big-bang diagram shows us that everything came from "radiation"...which I'm guessing means EMR (electromagnetic radiation) or a fundamental energy of some form...although, it's obvious they have no idea, and are trying to avoid the obvious conclusion that the initial stages of the big-bang comprised of nothing but pure and unadulterated energy, even more fundamental than EMR, the fabric of existence its self. Even the wiki article on the big-bang tip-toes around giving a clear explanation of exactly what the initial stages of the big-bang comprised of.

The earliest phases of the Big Bang are subject to much speculation. In the most common models, the Universe was filled homogeneously and isotropically with an incredibly high energy density, huge temperatures and pressures, and was very rapidly expanding and cooling. Approximately 10−37 seconds into the expansion, a phase transition caused a cosmic inflation, during which the Universe grew exponentially.[31] After inflation stopped, the Universe consisted of a quark–gluon plasma, as well as all other elementary particles.[32]
source

ok...it was filled filled homogeneously and isotropically with an incredibly high energy density...filled WITH WHAT?!? They describe how it was filled but fail to even mention what it was filled with...then they skip straight to quarks and elementary particles...anyhow, I think we can all agree on one thing, the initial stages of the big-bang comprised of only one thing, whether it be EMR, or something even more fundamental...so how is it that physicists can claim they will eventually find the smallest constituent of matter (the smallest "part" you can break a particle down to), when it's quite obvious there is no smallest "part"...I believe string theory is actually a lot closer but still a little off...let's assume the most fundamental constituent of matter is in fact EMR, that would mean the smallest "part" matter can be broken down to is a quanta of energy, as discovered by Max Planck...but lets assume there is a more fundamental form of energy, one which can be divided infinitely, this would mean reality is fractal in nature and there is no smallest constituent of matter.

Now, moving on. It is seen that two entangled particles will remain connected in some fashion, no matter how far you move them apart...there always remains a bond between these particles. Now consider the fact that everything was spawned from one singularity...isn't it obvious that everything in our universe remains entangled in some way...isn't it obvious that everything in our universe is interconnect and nothing is really "separate" from the rest?!? I've shown, that however you look at it, the structure of all matter is composed of only one thing at the most fundamental level - energy...whether this energy is EMR, or something else is up for debate. I've also shown that everything in our universe remains interconnected, as it came from one single source and we can take this further by demonstrating the effects of quantum entanglement. Therefore, we end up with with a statement I think is very well founded:

The structure of reality comprises of an interconnected web of energy

EDIT: I thought I'd add this quote, as it seems to have significance here:

A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
- Albert Einstein

[edit on 8/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Please,do yourself and us who are interested in this subject a favor. If you have the paper publish it or submit it to a PDF site such as www.scribd.com.

I would be more than glad to be able to read what you have postulated in a manner other than squinting at the screen of my laptop.

It would enable us to contemplate it at our leisure.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Well, as I said, I wrote it a fair while ago...probably a few years ago now, and my knowledge of the physics involved was a lot less developed. I covered a wide range of topics including the nature of reality, spirits, auras etc ...however, the main focus was on how the conscious mind is deeply embedded within the structure of reality, and how our thoughts were able to exert an influence on the reality around us...what I'm discussing in this thread was only a small part of that paper. In any case, if you want to read it, I did post it here on ATS if you want to read it....just take it with a grain of salt and understand that I would probably change a few major points if I had the time...which I may actually do in the near future...

Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic"

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
At the center of every atom is a string of energy vibrating at a certain frequency. What we see is merely electrical pulses in our brain interpreting the resulting frequency of light AFTER it has permeate and been reflected through the density(determined by the frequencies of those strings in those atoms) of that object. What we touch is merely the forces exerted by those strings(on the space around them possibly) from the atoms in our hands touching the forces exerted by the strings from the atoms of the object that we touch.

If we had a "7th sense", we would probably be able to see things like Neo, when he saw everything as streams of data.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Speaking of which, does anyone know how Neo was able to do that? Like what kind of realization of "love" that he had, before he obtained that power? I don't remember the specifics about this movie.

They say movies are inspired by aliens, maybe we can find another clue in there.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Your obviously more interspersed in the science then I am, but have you looked an neurochemical reactions? If you combine SSRIs you can easily hallucinate, I have no intention of violating T&C I just want to help people understand. I have been on SSRIs and mixed them with others and had crazy hallucination. I have also done alot of research in to mental illness and '___'. I can tell you for a fact that reality only exists because the general population preserves it as how it's suppose to exist. Evry thing you witness is a chemical reaction, and it only exists in that, and it is not hard to change what you consider reality. I highly suggest you get a grasp on the chemicals that make reality in your brain, then grow from there. It's the most complicated thing ever if you believe in a higher power, but if you believe in basic Darwin science it not that complex.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

I'm not sure it was a realization of "love"...I'm not sure I even understand what you mean by that...but recently I started a thread which was intended to be a discussion on the ethics of a virtual world...read the last post I made, I started talking about Neo and how he gained the ability to see the raw code which forms the matrix...

new topics

top topics

join