It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi, bices, i've been there.................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
soo, i had guru session on friday, been there and came back, i'm no good in expression, if you wanna ask some questions ??

all i can say is that it feels like ..." never ending orgasm "

??????

du u wanna know more ?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What took place at the session?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a029c81dbe9.jpg[/atsimg]

that was the room, me, guru and 3 other people, going out of body in spirit form, basically to where the hell people goes after the death

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ok, to make story short - you can do anything you like, everything is up to your wishes, stay, reincarnate, or be back, the most difficult part is find the reasons to come back (SERIOUSELY), so you have to be kind of 'responsible, or enter an agreement, its feels amazing, like never ending orgasm, vibrations and energies flows trough you, the colours are blue and gold, amazing place and music, it is sooo good and this planet (fuc earth) on the back side and looks like a gray #-hole,

ciao. i still have the guru number if i decide to leave a sh-it hole... that is the best part....

luv

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Would you mind, describing exactly what you did, in a more concise sensible fashion? Im interested, but I can hardly understand what your saying...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I completely understand your loss of words at what you experienced. Sometimes words cannot do justice to what you try and describe. I also have spiritual stories, yet I always have such a hard time trying to explain it in simple words. It's more about a feeling, something you can only possibly pass onto someone while in person. It's about vibes, and that is not something you can really explain too well to other people over the internet.

But still, if can, you should try and explain as best you can.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I completely understand your loss of words at what you experienced.

blah blah blah, i said it all already, people are just bodies with spirit, that sits in the pineal gland, when the spirit leaves its just a body- two arms, two legs, one head

you are not what you think you are and most off the time just programmed zombies

your body image is reflection of your spirit as well, dats why more spiritually advanced people are more beautiful and diss-advanced zombinased are more unghly, also possible to go and came back to different body, but it has to be available
.. watever, pay for me to speak

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So with your amazing experience... how will it change your life? What will you do from here in out. Have you achieved a new level of knowledge?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

blah blah blah, i said it all already, people are just bodies with spirit, that sits in the pineal gland, when the spirit leaves its just a body- two arms, two legs, one head

you are not what you think you are and most off the time just programmed zombies

your body image is reflection of your spirit as well, dats why more spiritually advanced people are more beautiful and diss-advanced zombinased are more unghly, also possible to go and came back to different body, but it has to be available

Ponder on this
eople are spirits who inhabit bodies, not the other way around. The spirit doesn't sit in the pineal gland or anywhere that can be pinpointed in this dimension, it may be linked by a thread to the pineal and heart chakras only to maintain it's dim reflection but not confined to the dismal skull or brain of our fleshy bodies. btw: your spelling and grammar need some serious work...., best regards,

google maitreya

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

Hey... what kind of reply is that??? I'm just trying to contribute to your damn thread! If you didn't want feedback and replies, why did you post your story?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
yeah i reckon
this post is stupid you need to explain more about it not just say i went out of body and earth sucks stuff all of you pay me, smells like bull# to me

top topics

join