It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response Protocol for Chronic Fluoride Poisoning/Fluoride Allergic Reaction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Response Protocol for
Chronic Fluoride Poisoning/Fluoride Allergic Reaction

Link is here below:

www.slweb.org...

I feel in my power that I'm putting out this link due to i know that a lot of populated areas have an fluriode added to there water and high contents of this substance. Therefore why hide in ignorance when i can spread the word. I know i suffer from some of these symptom's.

Symptoms website link below:
www.slweb.org...

Some of these symptoms consist of are:

# Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) – especially if it lifts when you spend time in an unfluoridated city or switch to distilled water for drinking and cooking
# Cold – temperature below normal, feeling cold all the time, feeling cold soon after a hot bath or shower
#Gastrointestinal problems – irritable bowel, nausea, diarrhea without apparent cause, heartburn and upper bowel pain especially after drinking a full glass of water
#Thyroid diseases – underactive (hypothyroid), overactive (hyperthyroid or Graves disease), goiter and nodules

Canned and bottled soft drinks, fruit juices, beer and wine and some bottled water have a
fluoride content not listed on their label. If you use bottled water, call the manufacturer to find the
fluoride levels, if any. Wines made from non-organic grapes have especially high fluoride content.

Throw away that fluoride toothpaste!! Non-fluoride toothpaste can be found in health food stores
(but also try to avoid SLS - sodium lauryl sulfate - which is a chemical in many toothpastes, even
those found in health food stores).

[edit on 7-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, I'm always anti-fluoride and I think the word about fluoride needs to be more put out into the public. It's funny because I was in my local shoprite and I headed to the toothpaste isle and I usually buy Tom's toothpaste with out fluoride when I noticed an "organic" toothpaste that I've never seen before next to it. It had no SLS or ALS but, sure enough it had fluoride. I couldn't believe it!

I was able to switch my shampoo's and body soap to ALS and SLS free soap's but I'm still looking for a toothpaste.

I also found this:

Boiling water removes chlorine, but concentrates fluoride.

www.mbschachter.com...

I have well water where I live thank god, but it doesn't make up for 15 years of drinking it before I moved.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello and all for those who have read on this and for those who haven't commented etc I have finally found a link to find NON-FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE

nobledreams.co.uk...

One member mentions, Boots sell a similar product for approx half the price and it's a bigger tube applause It's made by the 'Smile' brand.

And also how to REMOVE UNWANTED FLUORIDE from TAP WATER, another member quote's Blue the best way to remove fluoride from tap water is to buy a water distiller.
My water is fluorinated so my family only drink distilled or bottled water. I add some minerals to my distilled water via crystal salts which also puts a decent energy in the water. A distiller would also remove bad (or good) energies in the water and make it "blank" thus the positive energising afterward. Reverse Osmosis i have heard is not as effective as distillation in removing fluoride. Shower heads will not filter fluoride as far as i know which is a problem as flouride can still be absorbed through the skin via showers or baths. Some companies do whole house filters which do filter flouride using some kind of aluminum compound type filter but are very expensive.

Here are some more links below:
www.wddty.com...

Quoted, Toothpaste - A close brush with poison

Every last one of our dental products from toothpaste to floss and toothpicks to fluoride drops or pills now contains fluoride. This of course means that, with any and every means of dental hygiene, we are ingesting some percentage (often unknown) of a substance that is more toxic than lead and almost as toxic as arsenic and still used in some quarters to KILL RATS.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

Guys, what is the MAIN INGREDIENT used to produce Rat poison? Its Sodium Flouride.

www.aroma-essence.com...

The percentage of fluoride cannot be above 1000 ppm for adult and 500 ppm for children. The Crest "Kid's" formula contains 0.15% w/v fluoride ion. (2) So how is that legally possible? It's obvious that Crest is deliberately targeting small children ...the same group of kids the WARNING LABEL is pointing to.

Just to verify I have just had a look at MACLEANS TOOTHPASTE and it quote's 1100 PPM thats 100PPM over the recommended safety consumption. I had a look at the Tesco's product's yesterday in the UK and every single toothpaste container contained Sodium Fluoride and here's another link this is even more shocking:

reviews.ebay.co.uk...

Quote's Sodium Fluoride: The main ingredient in toothpaste and rat poison

Many people are probably aware that most toothpaste and many mouth rinses contain fluoride because that's what dentists have recommended for years to prevent cavities. But did you know that most popular toothpastes contain enough fluoride to kill a small child within 2 to 4 hours?

WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help right away.

In children and youth, minimal ingestion of sodium fluoride causes salivation, nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, and diarrhea. Large doses of the carcinogen may cause paralysis, muscular weakness and clonic convulsions, followed by respiratory and cardiac failure.

It’s no wonder that fluoride can cause death in humans! In addition to being one of the main ingredients in toothpaste as well as rat and cockroach poisons, sodium fluoride is also a key component in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs and SARIN NERVE GAS! Fluorides have been used throughout history to alter the behavior and mood of human beings. It is a little known fact that fluoride compounds were added to the drinking water of prisoners to keep them quiet and to hamper non-compliance with authority, both in Nazi prison camps during World War II and in the Soviet gulags in Siberia.

Surprisingly, fluoride has NEVER been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the USA. Additionally, a 1990 study stated that fluoride has been shown to NOT reduce cavities and scientists are now linking fluoride to dental deformity, arthritis, allergic reactions and about 10,000 unnecessary deaths each year from cancer.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It seems to me that in the eyes of the coporate businesses if you REALLY care about loved ones and neighbour's and friend's and just to help people all around and make them aware its going to cost you every penny you have got!

Well regardless of money I will go out and purchase non-fluoride toothpaste and have an entire distillied water system to filter all the toxic fluoride chemical's straight out of OUR water system used for shower's/baths, drinking/cooking and do it because I DO CARE and that I AM AWARE of the danger's.

Now you know FACT! from LIES then personally I can ONLY HOPE this OPENS YOUR EYES! And that its people like YOU and ME that make a difference in DISCLOSING this to the rest of SOCIETY.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Guys, what is the MAIN INGREDIENT used to produce Rat poison? Its Sodium Flouride.

No it is not actually - care to show a valid website that shows it is the main ingredient in rat poison?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Surprisingly, fluoride has NEVER been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the USA. Additionally, a 1990 study stated that fluoride has been shown to NOT reduce cavities

Wrong actually!
www.fda.gov...

Just garbage from anti flouride sites.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Not wrong actually as it blatanly states that Sodium fluoride is classed as toxic by both inhalation (of dusts or aerosols) and ingestion

In the lower doses used for water fluoridation, the only clear adverse effect is dental fluorosis, which can alter the appearance of children's teeth during tooth development; this is mostly mild and is unlikely to represent any real effect on aesthetic appearance or on public health.[11]

But it still quotes the danger's of even lower doses of Sodium Fluoride.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

No it is not actually - care to show a valid website that shows it is the main ingredient in rat poison?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Surprisingly, fluoride has NEVER been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the USA. Additionally, a 1990 study stated that fluoride has been shown to NOT reduce cavities

Wrong actually!
www.fda.gov...

Just garbage from anti flouride sites.

Suit yourself. Remember this YOUR *snip* consuming the toxic chemical.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So I guess I shouldn't be swishing my mouth with ACT twice per day? or get the fluoride treatment at my dentist?

So if it is so toxic why would dentists promote it such?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello!!
Thanks for the link, lots of great stuff that everyone should know before going to do their next food shopping!! It's so hard to find a toothpaste that lacks all the harmful ingredients I'm thinking about chucking it all together...check this out:

www.wikihow.com...

And as for why dentist's would recommend fluoride toothpastes and treatments, the only reason I could come up with is because they either don't know or don't care about the side effects because it's not up to them. TPTB know the side effects, especially because it makes people more easily controlled.

. Fluoride makes people more susceptible to such things as subliminal messages and mind control.

www.whale.to...

At the end of World War Two, American intelligence agents captured German documents of fluoride experiments. These experiments showed that fluoride damages an area in the left occipital lobe of the brain. This is said to make people more docile. Docility might just as well be a description of attention deficit disorder or Alzheimer's disease, both of which can be caused by excessive fluoride contamination. It is now known that very small amounts of fluoride like they put in the water and aluminum contribute to Alzheimer's disease. Numerous research reports have presented evidence that fluoride impairs the brain. The part about the left occipital lobe is more subtle. Impairment increases susceptibility to such things as mind control.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by chyeaaitskristyn]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Fluoride is a nasty poison and I am going to prove to YOU today, how much of a lie you and I have been told by our world governments.

Wikipedia tells you all about Fluoride and where you can find it. Keep clicking their links and you find exactly what you are looking for.

There are many dentists now speaking out against Fluoride.

Here is a break down on Fluoride:

Sodium fluoride is classed as toxic by both inhalation (of dusts or aerosols) and ingestion.

That was the same I quoted from the en.wikipedia.org... Website so I am not making this up as their are other's online who try to educate those who are simply ignorant to the truth or those who have never heard of.

Ingested fluoride initially acts locally on the intestinal mucosa, where it forms hydrofluoric acid in the stomach. Thereafter it binds calcium and interferes with various enzymes. If you are 10 to 40 years old and you have brushed your teeth 3 times a day and drunk 5 to 8 glasses of water a day from your kitchen tap, wouldn’t you consider that a high concentration of poisoning?

That being said here is another image victoriakelley.org...

Fluoroacetamide is an organic compound based on acetamide with one fluorine atom replacing hydrogen on the methyl group. It is a metabolic poison which disruptes the citric acid cycle and is used as a rodenticide.

That image is very shocking as I have been searching endlessly to try and find a picture as shocking as that! And it blatanly state's it is Sodium Fluoride Insecticide. "Poison" with skull and bones.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It states on the FDA website link below:

That When used appropriately, fluoride is both safe and effective in preventing and controlling dental caries.

That being a lie as used so-called SAFELY in terms of this link make your minds up
www.jtbaker.com...

SHOCKING!!!

As quoted SODIUM FLUORIDE:

Product Identification

Synonyms: Floridine; sodium monofluoride; disodium difluoride; natrium fluoride; Florocid
CAS No.: 7681-49-4
Molecular Weight: 41.99
Chemical Formula: NaF
Product Codes:
J.T. Baker: 3687, 3688, 3689
Mallinckrodt: 0467, 5309, 5325, 7636

9. Physical and Chemical Properties:

Solubility: 4 g/100 ml water @ 15C (59F)

And as quoted and linked below:

en.wikipedia.org...

It quotes "In high enough doses, it has been shown to affect the heart and circulatory system, and the lethal dose for a 70 kg human is estimated at 5–10 g.[5]"

Well how about that ummm that's something of concern.

Solubility means en.wikipedia.org... for those who may need reminding;

As quoted "Solubility is the property of a solid, liquid, or gaseous chemical substance called solute to dissolve in a liquid solvent to form a homogeneous solution. The solubility of a substance strongly depends on the used solvent as well as on temperature and pressure. The pressure also affects the solution whether it is gas or liquid, like temperature. So, in definition of solubility we always mention the pressure and temperature "fixed".

Here is a good link to providing some truth www.chemicalbook.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just thought as it stated that between 5-10 grams of Sodium Fluoride is poisioning and fatal then as it stated 4g/100 ml of water You then have to take into consideration how many amount's of litre's/kg's of Sodium Fluoride have been used in conjunction at Water Treatment Plants.

Otherwise if it was 4g/100ml per glass of water before being watered down every household would hold enough posinoius water to kill everything.

Therefore we know it has been watered down for that sake and now we need to find out exactly how much the water treatment plants use Sodium Fluoride in the system.

Here is a link for water plant operator's below;

www.doh.gov.za...

2.2 CHEMICAL SOURCE'S

The concentration of fluoride found in fresh waters varies according to such factors as the
depth at which the water is found and the quantity of fluoride-bearing minerals in the area.
Generally speaking, the deeper the ground water, the greater the concentration of fluoride in the water.

Better we stay away from deeper ground water

2.3 FLUORIDE COMPOUNDS IN GENERAL

Another quote First, the compound must have sufficient solubility to permit its use in routine water plant practice.

So there's no denying that their using it in our water system.

Second, the cation to which the fluoride ion is attached must not have any undesirable characteristics.

So they use it at smaller ppm [parts per million]

Third, the material
should be relatively inexpensive and readily available in grades of size and purity suitable for their intended use.

2.4 Sodium Fluoride

"Sodium fluoride has a number of industrial uses: The manufacture of vitrified enamel and
glasses; as a steel degassing agent; in electroplating; in welding fluxes; in heat treating salt
compounds; in sterilizing equipment in breweries and distilleries; in paste and mucilage; as
a wood preservative; and in the manufacture of coated paper."

Why would anybody even feel the slighest bit proud of this when it blatanly state's that it is also in use for sterlizing equipment in breweries and distillier's which brings us to our next question.

How much Sodium Fluoride parts per million are used in bottle's of alcohol/ can's and barrel's?

2.2 CHEMICAL SOURCE'S

It quote's It also is the raw material used for phosphate fertilizers.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.doh.gov.za...

1.3 HEALTH EFFECTS OF WATER FLUORIDATION

1.3.1 General

"The most positive health effect of water fluoridation is the prevention of tooth decay."

That I do not believe for one sceond.

The adverse health effect from high levels of fluoride in the drinking water is dental fluorosis.

And yet they still provide us information that it is harmful in higher dose's of Sodium Fluoride and in deeper ground water's it is especially high in dose's of Sodium Fluoride.

So what exactly are they trying to make us believe that their Sodium Fluoridated water system is safe to drink even though as I have quoted on other post's it is lethal to drink in deeper ground water's and it also state's it causes dental fluorosis at higher levels. We are slowly getting there.

Controversy over fluoridation continues to exist and many charges have been leveled against it.

And finally for today below it state's charges have been leveled against it.
Well then there is obvoiusly a good enough reason to take on the corporate businesses who have paid a lot of money to environmentalist's to keep a lid on their real studies and again like many corporate interest's there is no end of proof that they pay people/group's/organisation's/companies etc to keep a lid on things. Because don't forget the more greedy they get the more merrier!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My favorite subject of all, fluoride! MY local walmart sells a toms of main toothpaste, that is SLS free and fluoride free. It is limited, non fluorinated toothpastes, sad to say. My local GNC vitamin store sells a product call JASON, also fluoride and SLS free. On the pricey side though, its like $3 or $4 for a 5.6 oz tube.BUt, a little foams up way better and goes a tremedous long way, compared to lets say, crest, colgate and the rest. I also feel much more thinkable when using natural toothpastes.
What concerns me is, canned foods. I eat alot od progresso and chunky beef stews, all in cans. Would those also have a high fluoride content? im ean, youde think they usereverse osmosis system for the water.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As always, the problem is eliminating fluoride from the water in the first place. Thier is reverse osmosis water filtering, but it also removes minerals that your body needs, whcih can be substituted with mineral tabs, but it wont be the same, at least to me. You should get yuor vitamins and monerals naturaly, relying on the pills dosnt digest that well in your body. It also leeches minerals from yuor body, jsut as distilled water will do over time.
I have a twin counter top unit i use on kitchen sink. one fitler is a 1 micron, sometimes a .05 micron carbon block, and the other filter, is a fluoride filter. Its activated alumina. It advertises at removing around 80% of the fluoride, but it loads up quickly, rated for 500 gallons. At $40 a replacement fitler, which is yearly for me, it does add up, kinda likea hidden cost.
And shower filters...i use a crystal quest shower filter to elimiante particles and chlorine. Its one of the only water filters ive found online, that has a 2 stage filtering process, and inexpensive. Thier is a website i found through another member here, a fluoride shower filter, but its pricey, it was like $200 for the unit(screws on your shower head handle, and its like 80% effective as well.
It seems, the only choices we have, are to have fluoride eliminated from the local water processing plants, intalling filter units at point of entry use for homes, or some claim, using a pinch of Borax throughout the day, in al iter of water. Its suposed to leech the fluoride deposits from yuor bones and thyroid, and pass it out of your system when you pee.
However, ive read, you might wanna be careful if you have sensitive kidneys or kidney disorders. wonder if washing soda(aka borax) is really that effective.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
My favorite subject of all, fluoride! MY local walmart sells a toms of main toothpaste, that is SLS free and fluoride free. It is limited, non fluorinated toothpastes, sad to say. My local GNC vitamin store sells a product call JASON, also fluoride and SLS free. On the pricey side though, its like $3 or $4 for a 5.6 oz tube.BUt, a little foams up way better and goes a tremedous long way, compared to lets say, crest, colgate and the rest. I also feel much more thinkable when using natural toothpastes.
What concerns me is, canned foods. I eat alot od progresso and chunky beef stews, all in cans. Would those also have a high fluoride content? im ean, youde think they usereverse osmosis system for the water.

Aluminium is x6 high in content that is found in all canned food's including cans for beer, foil packet's, chocolate bar foil wrapping and plenty more to list. And as for plastic's the content is x3 higher for all associated with food and drinks. For example plastic bottle's of milk, fruit juice's, fizzy pop.

The idea that supermarket's will go to the extent of selling product's at an affordable price for less-wanted food's suchas processed poultry, grocery and beverages and plaster special deal's and rip consumer's off in the long run by manufacturing product's to a smaller size so that consumer's will have to folk out more to buy enough food to last them for week's/month's so that consumer's will not catch on that fresh food's are the way forward so they will automatically bump up the price's higher than they are worth for these fresh food's. I was taught the trade and its worth knowing.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

As for Sodium Fluoride it makes sense that the manufacturer's of processed food's would be used in conjunction with meats etc as Sodium Fluoride is used in small water treatment plants then I wouldn't like to imgaine what the larger water treatments plants use their water for, possibly the making's of food's.

Maybe that should be appointed for and the need and assistance of a speaker to represent a company who are against using Sodium Fluoride in their product's and have them point out that they would want a law enforced that if any ingredient that contain's water should also list whether it uses a concentrated formula of Sodium Fluoride and how many [ppm] Parts Per Million.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
WOW! 6x the amount of fluoride? even in canned stew??? what is the connection between aluminum and fluoride? i mean what makes it so concentrated in each can???

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am glad you brought this topic up as it is something I am concerned about. I understand that there are many real dangers associated with this chemical yet the question remains are there any real benefits. As far as having a mandate, perhaps even a law in some areas, that require the fluoridation of a municipality's water supply my question is why. Personally I don't know of anybody that cannot afford to brush their teeth hence the need to somehow get fluoride to them in other ways.

If fluoride is so important why not give away free toothpaste since this is a much more effective and efficient way of applying fluoride to ones teeth? My point is I do not see any reason to fluoridate public water supplies. Even if fluoride does help prevent tooth decay why add it to drinking water?

What is the difference between Sodium Fluoride and Calcium Fluoride and are they both poisonous/dangerous?

If only a fraction of these claims about the problems with water fluoridation are true then why are there not multiple class action law suits against these local municipalities? I strongly feel that this is the area all of those concerned should focus on. If the local municipalities are in fact adding poison to the drinking water and causing all of these problems and deaths then they need to be stopped, legal action is a must!

Look up your local cities water supply online and under water treatment it will list 'sanitation' and 'fluoridation' (assuming the water is being fluoridated).
When I did this in my area it read under-water/treatment/fluoridation..."Water is treated with fluoride". That's it, no further information on that subject. I thought that was odd. It does list a location where one can get access to pre-treated water. I guess you can fill up a bunch of buckets and plastic jugs.

I think in the least a law suit could bring to light the facts of these claims either way, for and against.

what is the connection between aluminum and fluoride?

Sodium Fluoride is used in the production of aluminum as it adheres to aluminum. For this reason fluoride has also been linked to Alzheimer's disease.

I also use Tom's toothpaste and they have a line of non-fluoridated products.
Tom's of Maine
Tom's also uses Calcium Fluoride in their fluoridated products. That site also has a list of other natural products.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join