It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response Protocol for Chronic Fluoride Poisoning/Fluoride Allergic Reaction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Link above say's it all I cannot believe that parent's would be stupid enough to use their children for medicial science. Its just wrong.

I am aware that back in 1988 many people would not have known the affects of Sodium Fluoride but I also dispise those individual's who drew the families in especially the parent's and fed them lies that their children would come away harm-free . And look here the children who took the Sodium Fluoride toothpaste's about 87% of the studies done had contracted the Dental Fluorosis.
It just makes me sick to my stomach.

Risk factors associated with fluorosis in a non-fluoridated population in Norway.

[Quote]Wang NJ, Gropen AM, Ogaard B.

Department of Pedodontics and Caries Prophylaxis, University of Oslo, Norway. [email protected]

In Norway, there is no water fluoridation and little naturally occurring fluoride in drinking water. Fluoride toothpaste is used by 95% of the population and there is a long tradition of fluoride supplement use. The purpose of this study was to record the prevalence and severity of dental fluorosis in 8-year-old children and relate this to systemic fluoride exposure (supplements and toothpaste).

All children (n = 551, born 1988) in a municipality in Norway were invited to participate. Dental fluorosis on the buccal surface of the upper permanent incisors was recorded according to the Thylstrup-Fejerskov index (TF). Parents provided data on use of supplements and toothpaste. Complete data were obtained from 383 children.

Sixty-seven percent of the children had used fluoride supplements regularly during childhood. At 8 months or earlier, the teeth of 26% of the children, and at age 14 months or earlier the teeth of 82%, were being brushed.

Among children who used fluoride supplements regularly, periodically, seldom and not at all, 45%, 21%, 10% and 0%, respectively, had dental fluorosis.

The dental fluorosis was mild (TF = 1) in 87% of the cases. Bivariate and multivariate analyses showed that, in addition to use of fluoride supplements, starting toothbrushing at an early age was associated with higher prevalence of dental fluorosis.

The child's birth weight and liking for or swallowing of toothpaste did not influence the prevalence of fluorosis. Risk factors for fluorosis were use of toothpaste before the age of 14 months and regular use of fluoride supplements during childhood.[/Quote]

PMID: 9429811 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was never in favour of fluoride, never the less my body is full of this crap and much more. Three years of detoxing has barely scratched the surface, due to the quantities ingested daily.... and I am aware!!!

I see it more and more, people seem to be mindless robots.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.freedrinkingwater.com...

Same link as before. Okay this is interesting I know for a fact that Sodium Fluoride in Maclean's toothpaste is at its higest peak of 1400 mg/tube-container of toothpaste which is roughly 300ml of toothpaste thats not even anywhere close to the quotation of 1000-1500 mg per kilo as stated below:

Dental uses

For dental purposes, fluoride preparations may contain low (0.25–1 mg per tablet; 1000–1500 mg of fluorine per kg of toothpaste) or high concentrations (liquids containing 10 000 mg/litre and gels containing 4000–6000 mg/kg are used for local applications) (2).

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I was never in favour of fluoride, never the less my body is full of this crap and much more. Three years of detoxing has barely scratched the surface, due to the quantities ingested daily.... and I am aware!!!

I see it more and more, people seem to be mindless robots.

Yup I totally agree with you here as one member has already stated a solution on how we can defeat the object. That would be joining together and helping more and more people become aware by offering them many choice's of how to go about putting in some of their effort to offer to other's who are unknowing and unaware of the danger's of Sodium Fluoride by listing websites, flyer's, contact's etc to help shut-down the perpretrator's involvment with such nasties.

The word I was looking for here was the word of PROTEST against the perpretrator's involvment's with Sodium Fluoride and have them take it out of OUR drinking water supplies and water treatment plant's and stop feeding us with rubbish about how good a posion is for the consumer whilst the rest of us have pitty for those who are un-aware because we will always try to help them become more aware no-matter the consequence's. We are all one and one we all are. That should be remembered always.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello I have even more evidence that the US goverment and other international governments have been lieing to us since the early 1940's. Below is a quotation taken from this link and will explain a heck of a lot why the Top-secret "Program F" was kept from the public for so many decades as I have always suspected Sodium Fluoride had a connection with the start of "The Atomic Age".

Below is the link to the website many will never forget:

pakalert.wordpress.com...

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities-millions of tons-were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the US atomic bomb program, both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

Other revelations include:
€ Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists who had been secretly ordered to provide “evidence useful in litigation” against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the American A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show.

Human studies were required. Bomb program researchers played a leading role in the design and implementation of the most extensive US study of the health effects of fluoridating public drinking water, conducted in Newburgh, New York, from 1945 to 1955. Then, in a classified operation code-named “Program F”, they secretly gathered and analyzed blood and tissue samples from Newburgh citizens with the cooperation of New York State Health Department personnel.

The original, secret version (obtained by these reporters) of a study published by Program F scientists in the August 1948 Journal of the American Dental Association1 shows that evidence of adverse health effects from fluoride was censored by the US Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)-considered the most powerful of Cold War agencies-for reasons of “national security”.

The bomb program’s fluoride safety studies were conducted at the University of Rochester-site of one of the most notorious human radiation experiments of the Cold War, in which unsuspecting hospital patients were injected with toxic doses of radioactive plutonium. The fluoride studies were conducted with the same ethical mindset, in which “national security” was paramount.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here's a quote I would like you all to read.

"Chronic administration of aluminum-fluoride and sodium-fluoride in the drinking water of rats resulted in distinct morphological alterations of the brain, including the effects on neurons and cerebrovasculature." In layman's terms, it looked like fluoride and aluminum could cause Alzheimer's.

Here is the link below;

www.commondreams.org...

Morphological Alterations

www.fluoride-journal.com...

P=0.05. A progressive decline in the appearance of the AlF3 animals was noted throughout the experiment, with the hair becoming sparse and the yellowing which occurs with age. The skin became dry, flaky and of a copper color. The aluminum levels in samples of brain were higher in both the AlF3 and NaF groups relative to the controls,

www.fluoridealert.org...
www.fluoridealert.org...

www.fluoridealert.org...

Of particular concern are a series of studies indicating that fluoride can cause osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in both fluoride-treated male rats and boys under the age of 20 living in fluoridated areas. Osteosarcoma is a rare, but deadly, form of cancer that strikes primarily during the teenage years.

Neurons and Cerebrovasculature

An image of a Neuron below;

img460.imageshack.us...

pakalert.files.wordpress.com...

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities-millions of tons-were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the US atomic bomb program, both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

pakalert.wordpress.com...

Start waking up people!!!

The government do not FEAR what we KNOW they FEAR how WE can prove IT?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sodium Fluoride affects the Pineal Gland located in the back/behind our brain. Its about the size of a small sized green pea and release a chemical called Dopamine/'___' which is produced when we sleep. Its also a pleasure chemical such as what helps us visualise images/ use our imagination and mainly of all helps us connect to our third eye located between our two eyes. Dopamine/pleasure chemical helps us connect to the LIGHT. For those in the KNOW are trying to prevent us from having a connection with our inner-self/Higher Selves/Family of Light. We must do what we can to prevent consuming Sodium Fluoride in any product and help other's become AWARE of the danger's.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

and to top it off it doesn't even do anything for out teeth like they all claim!
check this out:
www.fluoridealert.org...

Both me and my brother have signs of dental fluorosis...thankfully I keep fluoride farrrrrr away from me!

thanks for your info!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Please read this document as it shares very interesting evidental information from the CDC about the danger's of Sodium Fluoride which was only updated from the 2/11/2010 onwards which makes it even more interesting.

www.ci.austin.tx.us...

[Quote]Today we know better. Proper nutrition and oral hygiene are the key to healthy teeth, as they
always have been. There are no short cuts. There is no overall difference in dental health
between fluoridated and non-fluoridated communities. And, far from being harmless, fluoride is extremely toxic. Stored up in the body over time, it displaces necessary elements like calcium and
iodine, disrupting bone, glandular, and even brain function. Low income groups suffer
disproportionally from these effects.[/Quote]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
[Quote]Introduction: "....The report offers a glimpse into the history of fluoride, a bio-accumulative toxic that Americans ingest every day. The authors, Griffiths and Bryson, spent more than a year on research.[/Quote]

www.fluoridation.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here I have some website links with proof that the EPA Admits Fluoride is not safe at any level:

WHY EPA HEADQUARTERS UNION OF SCIENTISTS OPPOSES FLUORIDATION

[Quote]These results are especially disturbing because of the low dose level of fluoride that shows the toxic effect in rats - rats are more resistant to fluoride than humans. This latter statement is based on Mullenix's finding that it takes substantially more fluoride in the drinking water of rats than of humans to reach the same fluoride level in plasma. It is the level in plasma that determines how much fluoride is "seen" by particular tissues in the body. So when rats get 1 ppm in drinking water, their brains and kidneys are exposed to much less fluoride than humans getting 1 ppm, yet they are experiencing toxic effects. Thus we are compelled to consider the likelihood that humans are experiencing damage to their brains and kidneys at the "optimal" level of 1 ppm.[/Quote]

Link to site is here:
www.nteu280.org...

EPA Looking at Regulation of Gender Bender Chemicals in Drinking Water

[Quote]"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects."[/Quote]

Link is here:
www.treehugger.com...

Unsafe at Any Level

[Quote]Bassin’s study suggested that young boys (not girls though) were up to seven times as likely to develop osteosarcoma if they drank water fluoridated at government-recommended levels. Osteosarcoma is very rare overall—it occurs in just a handful of children per million each year. That’s no consolation if it’s your child, says Bill Hirzy, a chemist and the EPA unions’ point man on the fluoride issue. “The best outcome in osteosarcoma is amputation,” he says. “The other outcome is death.”[/Quote]

Link to the site is here:
www.naturalsolutionsmag.com...

Definition of Osteosarcoma: [Quote]Osteosarcoma is an aggressive cancerous neoplasm arising from primitive transformed cells of mesenchymal origin that exhibit osteoblastic differentiation and produce malignant osteoid. It is the most common histological form of primary bone cancer.[1][/Quote]

Link to the site is here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Boston Globe: How much fluoride is too much?

[Quote]And according to many researchers, there are also much more serious health effects likely at such high concentrations. The Environmental Defense Council says the EPA has evidence that water with 4 ppm of fluoride, which would meet the proposed standard, has led to skeletal fluorosis.[/Quote]

Link to this site is here:
www.fluoridealert.org...

At the end of the day, we the people should have the say whether we want this or not in our drinking water?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
From what I can tell, they never should have started putting flouride in water in the first place. There's a good reason why, when you're getting a Dentist's flouride treatment, he tells you to spit it out & rinse thoughly...He already knows it's an ingestive toxin!

But since politicos have already started to poison us anyway, I think #1 on the list of protocols should be: Stop putting that stuff in our water!

Common sense doesn't exist in government...If anyone in government shows any common sense, it would be "uncommon."

[edit on 6-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There seems to be a divorce between what I have read about the effects of sodium fluoride and logic. In other words water fluoridation seems to defy reason from the perspective given here.

If the information presented here is true then protesting is not enough, action is necessary. The question I have is why no action has taken place. If our municipality's water supply is continuously and intentionally being poisoned then why are there no class action law suits being filed? Can it be proven that what is being added to our water supply, Sodium Fluoride, is adversely effecting us? Can it be proven that Sodium Fluoride, or any other source of Fluoride, has any beneficial effects?

From what I have read in this thread alone it seems like the next step would be to start filing law suits against those responsible, mainly our local city municipalities. Maybe this is already happening in some areas and if this is the case it would be nice to read about it. My point is that we can't be the only ones that know about this problem. If this is as big a problem as it sounds then why don't we read about any action taken against this crime.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm wondering as I read the hysterical screeds here if anybody here realizes that in a significant percentage of the water supply in the United States, taken as example, there is a naturally occurring level of fluoride that is higher that the recommended levels?

How can that be? I thought it was added by nasty industrialists?

Nope. In fact in certain areas around the foothills of the Rockies, a dentist, about a century ago, noticed that children in his area were developing brown stains on their teeth. He also noticed they got a lot fewer cavities that what was expected. That "Colorado Brown Stain" was what first alerted researchers to the relationship between fluoride and dental caries.

It's there, in the water, in many areas, naturally. And it would be a fairly straightforward epidemiological study to look at the areas with high levels of natural fluoride and find higher instances of disease, but there aren't any, at least any that stand up to scrutiny.

And to those who are using "whale.to" as a source, you might want to reconsider, unless you consider someone who believes "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" to be true.

www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd
I'm wondering as I read the hysterical screeds here if anybody here realizes that in a significant percentage of the water supply in the United States, taken as example, there is a naturally occurring level of fluoride that is higher that the recommended levels?

How can that be? I thought it was added by nasty industrialists?

Nope. In fact in certain areas around the foothills of the Rockies, a dentist, about a century ago, noticed that children in his area were developing brown stains on their teeth. He also noticed they got a lot fewer cavities that what was expected. That "Colorado Brown Stain" was what first alerted researchers to the relationship between fluoride and dental caries.

We must differentiate between naturally occurring fluoride in water, calcium fluoride- as per your example in CO, and the industrial toxin, sodium fluoride, because they are not the same. Sodium fluoride, NaF, is a very toxic substance as where calcium fluoride, CaF2, is considered relatively harmless due to its extreme insolubility.

At any rate the question remains why water is intentionally poisoned with sodium fluoride. It's one thing to have naturally occurring calcium fluoride in water and quite another to deliberately add sodium fluoride. Why is it so important to add sodium fluoride to our drinking water? If tooth decay is such a health concern then why not add fluoride to our tooth paste instead? No matter how I look at this thing I fail to see any good reason to fluoridate drinking water.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino

We must differentiate between naturally occurring fluoride in water, calcium fluoride- as per your example in CO, and the industrial toxin, sodium fluoride, because they are not the same. Sodium fluoride, NaF, is a very toxic substance as where calcium fluoride, CaF2, is considered relatively harmless due to its extreme insolubility.

So, to be clear here, you don't have a problem with fluoridation, just the vehicle used to deliver the fluoride. Using Calcium Fluoride (an impractical process) would be acceptable for you? Is that about right?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

My problem is with the intentional poisoning of our public water supply.

Calcium fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral and fluoridates water, impractical or not, which is beyond our control. It can be filtered out yet this source of fluoride is not considered to be toxic.

Sodium fluoride is intentionally added to our water and this form of fluoride is toxic. If a person wants to prevent cavities by using fluoride there are many ways they can do this. The question remains why is it added to our water when it would be much safer to use fluoride toothpaste?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The member who started this topic, yuo have a shoprite near you? I have 3 or 4 of them near me! maybe we should meetup sometime!!! i ahve a HUGE interest in fluroide and anti fluoride! im in southwest CT dude!
2 years ago, store i work in, i read ingredients onback of rai antraps...sodium fluoride. thats ANT traps* as for rat posion, im not sure what the active ingrideint is. RAID has since ceased printing sodium fluroide on ant posion..hmm i wonder why*

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Tomblvd

Calcium fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral and fluoridates water, impractical or not, which is beyond our control. It can be filtered out yet this source of fluoride is not considered to be toxic.

Sodium fluoride is intentionally added to our water and this form of fluoride is toxic. If a person wants to prevent cavities by using fluoride there are many ways they can do this. The question remains why is it added to our water when it would be much safer to use fluoride toothpaste?

You seem to be confusing two different things here. First, you are talking about compounds (NaF, CaF2), then you change and talk about "fluoride", which is an element (well, actually an ion of the element Fluorine). You are saying that Sodium Fluoride is a poison, and therefore poisons the water, yet even you admit is easily dissolves in water, leaving only the Sodium ions and Fluoride ions, neither of which are toxic in the levels we are discussing (just below 1ppm).

You seem to be saying that the "poison" isn't the fluoride, but the compound used to deliver it. In which case I'd say you should be correcting all the people on this thread who are saying fluoride is dangerous at 1pmm.

Incidentally, IIRC, Sodium Fluoride is used in less than 10% of the time to fluoridate water. Other compounds are now used.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Sodium fluoride is intentionally added to our water and this form of fluoride is toxic.

I don't know why it took so long for me to find any info on this, but Wiki comes through:

A 1992 census found that, for U.S. public water supply systems reporting the type of compound used, 63% of the population received water fluoridated with fluorosilicic acid, 28% with sodium fluorosilicate, and 9% with sodium fluoride.[

I do know that Sodium Fluoride has fallen out of favor even more recently, so your concern about the toxicity of it are for naught.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join