It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only the 'godless' will know and accept Jesus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, here's the deal... as some may know, I get these little 'trances' sometimes... the best way to describe them is it's like a daydream, but instead of my conscious shutting down for a moment it instead makes a link from my conscious to subconscious to superconscious (or soul). It's like I'm spread thin between where I'm one with my body, and an OBE where you are literally standing beside yourself. Anyways...

I just got one of these (usually get many a day, mostly regarding revelations about science/philosophy... and I forget most of them consciously). When it hit me was reading This Thread (Staged return of Christ!!??!!??). What I saw was a real person standing in the air (feet about 3 feet above the ground). A crowd was watching in amazement, and suprizingly none of them prayed. Then another man (seemed like it was me) walked up disgusted that everyone thought it was too divine to touch, and just gave their blind faith. He walked up to the person and held out his hand to shake in an american gesture of faith.

This is wierd... I saw the floating man hold his hand out and shake, and then smiled, and the angry man smiled back and turned to the crowd and told them something like "There's your proof... it's Him". Then the entire scene flashed again, but the man walked up to the floating man and just waved his hand through him proving to the people that it was not real.

I believe that when He comes, if he does (I think he will, and I'm so anti-christian it's not funny!) that we will know the truth ONLY if someone is brave enough to get over the 'god fear' and realize that, if this really is 'Jesus", then we are no different, and he would readily accept an open hand.

The other part (like a 3rd scenario) already faded, but if it comes back I'll post... I think it was that the person floating ACTED divinely...

I got it... the crowd didn't believe that this 'Jesus' was real, and the guy who was angry (still felt like it was me) floated up off the ground just like this other being... not to show that the Jesus was a fake, but to show that he "remembered something lost long ago"... that this King, even though divine, was still no different than us... remembered that he could also heal, etc.

So, what do you guys think? Disregard my interpretation... most of the time I really should be taking the scene literally when it comes to these visions.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It sounds like you could be on to something. I think a lot of people would be like "oh my, it's Him. He's so holy." etc, etc, and might be blinded by his presence and sheer awesomeness. I would hope that he comes back and is like he was in the Bible, one with the people, humble, kind, caring, open to everyone. I think a lot of people are expecting a triumphant return, riding white horses with lots of blinding light and such. But I hope it's not like that.

It intrigues me, Earthscum, that you're "anti-Christian" yet you believe in Jesus and his return? Could you explain that a bit more, just so I understand.

As an edit, I want to add something. I don't think your vision should be interpreted as saying only those who don't believe in Jesus will know it's Him. I think everyone will accept Him and believe in Him in their own way. I guess it just depends on what kind of person you are and what you believe.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Faisca]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't think god or jesus want anything to do with us anymore...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
MrJingles you're horribly wrong. God and Jesus want everything to do with us. Their sole concern is for our wellbeing and life, whether or not you are willing to accept that doesn't even bother them. They love you anyway, unconditionally.

Sorry to go off on that kinda preachy tone, but it's true. They haven't and won't give up on us.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's always made me nervous - being sure one could tell the difference between the real Christ and a fake.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
I don't think god or jesus want anything to do with us anymore...

MrJingles,
Listen to me well. No matter what happens, God and Jesus still want the absolute best for us!!!!! We are going through very trying times, but remember, God created us, He doesn't make junk, we are His beloved. Read the story of the prodigal son, it'll help. If you have questions, send me a U2U.
CommonSense

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok... I'm anti-christian because I believe the entire christian religion is wrong, and about suppression.

I have been on it all day long and can now explain the God paradox (not suprisingly, using my theory of waves). I'll do another post on that... basically it breaks down to this: God is perfect singularity that we all exist within, but because god is perfect he doesn't really exist. It's all about existing in an infinite time, but again... I'll do a completly different thread on that.

Basically, just because the stories in the bible have been grossly twisted around to suit the greedy and controlling needs of the church doesn't mean that it's all wrong... what's wrong is the worshipping. If God knows everything, and everything happens within his design, why do you waste your time praying for change? That just shows your mistrust in his judgement. (of course, that's using the christianity view).

So, if anyone wonders why I actually take my visions like this seriously... Just be happy I'm finally sharing some of these! I don't even tell my GF or best friend about these... the only other one I feel comfortable discussing these with lives in D.C. (his soul has been away from the 'source', or 'God', for many human generations. He sees things too).

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A god does not have to come to us. For what reason? If it was a God figure out there he will have the power to summons us to him.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
the method that jesus returns has been described in the book of revelations. the man you're talking about earthscum, reminds me of the one they call "maitreya."

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
As lighting flashes from the East to the West so is the coming of the Son of Man.

When the Son of Man comes with his mighty angels.

Those are two scriptures I can think of about Jesus returning.
Jesus is supposed to return on the Mount of Olives, and it will be at armageddon, when the nations of the world turn and march on Isreal to totally destroy her!

top topics

join