It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.oilempire.us...

the 757 body is 12 ft 4in wide and 13 ft 6in high. (Here is where I was mistaken in the past, like so very many others I was led astray by the HEIGHT of the aircraft, which is actually the measurement from the wheels-down to the tip of the tail. That measurement is for aircraft hangar clearance, not the SIZE of the aircraft.) The 757 is basically a cylinder that is 13 feet across. It then should not be surprising that it would create something around a thirteen foot hole in the side of the building.

Enjoy.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Jim Scott
3. Where is the plane, if not destroyed?

Where is the destroyed plane?

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Thermo Klein

PICTURE 1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37e2532bd4da.jpg[/atsimg]
A picture by Daryl Donley who was on the scene at the time of the explosion. This shows the center of the explosion site minutes after it happened. (The round parts in the center of the picture are rolls of cable, see close-up on Picture 5)

PICTURE 7
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b36a881b2a7.jpg[/atsimg]
A single piece of unburnt airplane material lying on the grass. This was obviously placed to "help the case" of the original story. Many people want to believe we were told the truth on the 9/11 broadcasts and this helps a few people hold onto the last wisp of that belief.

So we got a guy who was on the ground taking photos virtually from the moment of impact.

How and when was the debris obviously placed?

I'm sure that Daryl Donley wasn't the only one there either right?

So, somehow this piece of debris as well as all the other parts of the plane (even the ones inside the burning building) were put into position without ANYONE noticing??

First of all,what part of the word "Destroyed" do people not understand? There are some remnants but much of the plane was in fact destroyed. There's a picture in the OP of one of the remnants but as Chadwickus observed, nobody has proposed an explanation for how it could have been placed there without these people at the scene taking pictures at the time of impact noticing. And it's so ironic that people take this evidence that shows it was a plane and present it as evidence it wasn't. More pieces of the destroyed plane:

Originally posted by dereks
www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

If the government wanted to make people think this plane crashed into the pentagon, it seems to me the easiest way for them to do that would be to actually crash the plane into the pentagon. I'm not saying they did that but only pointing out that if you feel compelled to believe in some kind of government conspiracy that method would create the least complications.

Regarding the columns blowing outward, some claim that only a missile or interior explosion could cause this. Need I remind you that the nature of using planes in this way is described as "using the planes as missiles". Instead of a warhead we have a large fuel capacity, and these flights were chosen for their distant destinations so they would be carrying a lot of fuel.

Lastly regarding the small holes: Please don't make the assumption that the pentagon is a building of ordinary construction. The construction of the pentagon is sturdier tham most buildings, so this would explain for example why the planes had no trouble shattering all the glass where they entered the WTC but only left a small opening on a perhaps one of the sturdiest concrete reinforced structures built, aside from nuclear plant containment vessels? The planes skin and frame is made to be as lightweight as possible while still meeting structural requirements to meet airworthiness capabilities to save on fuel, so smashing a hollow aluminum tube made as light as possible into an especially beefy reinforced concrete structure is not going to make an opening the shape of the plane as easily as shattering glass in the WTC.

There are plenty of non-engineers making engineering assessments of failure modes and I am an engineer so I suppose that helps me understand the relative strength of different constructions and materials, but I don't think you even need to get that technical to see that some people are just selectively ignoring the remains of the destroyed aircraft. Any photo that looks like it disproves the aircraft explanation they believe. Any photo that seems to show remnants of the aircraft, they either disbelieve, or claim it was planted. You really need to look at all the evidence to draw your conclusions, you can't just cherry pick and disregard the pieces you don't like, or claim they were planted with no reasonable explanation of how they could have been planted with nobody noticing, if you want to get to the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
All this 'evidence' was released years ago, and if you think a plane crashing at 500 mph wont lose its wings and landing gear and totally disintegrate on impact with ground and then fortified concrete ....welll,...Yah,...Although maybe it was obama hussein preparing for his run for prez....lmfao!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/7/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
has any one notised that in pickture 6 the bricks look like they have bin cut away? that looks a clean cut to me

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 13AJJONES
Is this post acceptable on ATS? Was just a bit shocked so thought i post to ask.

Anyway i thought i add my input to this thread and that is, i think the plane did hit the pentagon due to more evidence here proving it did then it didn't, however we could start thinking the US goverment hired someone to fly that plane into the pentagon.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I really don't know if it was a plane or a cruise missile. What I do know is the Pentagon is one of the most secure buildings on the planet with literally hundreds of security cameras. Yet they only provided us with a few blurry frames from one camera. If the official story were true why not release the other 85 reported recordings of the event? Furthermore, there actually was one other recording that briefly became public. For some reason the FBI went to great lengths to suppress it. Perhaps that's because the fireball it shows looks very much like high explosives, not jet fuel.

The "hotel video":
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Missile:Explosive tip,very small wings,capable of extreme low altitude high speed flight
Airliner:Explosive (fuel)in massive wing tanks,tip very fragile.No extreme low altitude high speed flight possible due to air cushion supporting weight of plane in flight.
Also,the various densities of the materials of airliners means some would continue in the direction of momentum(especially liquids)while others will blow away upon impact.So the engines,landing gear and other massive high stress resisting parts would have drilled through all the light weight stuff to cause secondary impact,from behind.Light weight insulation,for example,ought to have been blown outward in every direction.The ground,roof and air would have been filled with this light weight debris.And mail.NADA

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
CitizenS' arrest warrant, in 'class action' fashion against the Corporation? Unfortunately, the U.S. became one. I 'suppose' you were uninformed. On 'terra', A corporation has the same rights as a human. As a human in the United States, for example, you are 'subject' to a social security number. This could be equated to what is known, as "the mark of the beast".

The UPC or universal product code 'scheme' has a unique product to which bears the brand 666 for the fans of numerological 'theory'. Perhaps some market research may apply here. There is no need to re-create the wheel for it Is as it was to Be.

This Is a Form of it's 'own' dimension.
Never-the-less, if it exists, it exists within Reason.
It Is as w:E://.....

It takes 'Reason' to se-A suffiXmind> is SeaLed.
Imagine that.....

If the above makes sense, perhaps it is.
If "....." does not make sense.
One

The devil, so to say, is in the details.
as a Bill to Congress has 100's of pages.....
unread by All.

A free medical care package and pension for life awaits the treasoner.
A non-disclosure Form does not actually exist unless You say so.
Truth is final. It cannot be written.

It's unfortunate the pension is of no provision.

Guilt is as acid, to the soul and body (form).
Guilt exists because it Is.
It balances out the 'object' as a justice to it's Scale as magnet to to 'Steel'.
The same steel found buried in a Pyramid.....or two. Were U not instructed that steel was a 'modern' invention?

To what End?
Where there is a 'means' (fiat currency) there is an End.
The fiat is in violation of the Constitution of the people.
The lesson was earned and learned long ago.

As the 'volume' of a book collects dust, the 'son' shines forth Truth as Light unto A_shadow; as Truth bears no 'cover'. It is as intangible as the ash of a form.

If you 'feel' it, as you do, there is a Reason.

The 'Arc' is full of Space, though as a Beacon unto

The native americans were the last to speak with forms to symbols. I understand most have since lost their way. One can never run away from the self, but rather only deceive one's self of the Truth.....MSM style.

The Truth Is Out There.....
.....waiting to Be dis-covered.....
May Sapience Be your guide.
It must first Be acknowledged.

"To Stand Alone" in Reason is to Be 'your' part.
To Stand Alone is to Be as a Sovereign.
Your sword cuts both ways as the Truth knows no folly unto darkness.

To be your part is to achieve a potentiality that pre-existed.
To Bee your Being with infinite consequence.
One is as a drop of water in a Sea'O'Change.....

To Be A spoke in the wheel of humanity for the world to ride witness.
Tele-pathy does not need to be a One way road.
Reason is best expressed 'unsaid'.
One's Senses should lead one's direction.....magnetically.....as the Sun is to Space.

There is a "Natural Law of Attraction" with 'autonomic' origin as it's guide.
The 'autonomic nature' of an object is as a legal blueprint (law) upon a foundation.

Autonomic attraction could serve as 'the' 3.14 unto a volume in a perpetual and vacuous continume of space. The 'continum' itself is subject to the "Laws of Affinity" as the The Laws of Attraction..

The Electro-Magnetic Spiral of Infinity, being the oldest known 'relic' on Earth is burned to stone with infinite 'intent' for a Reason.

The Unity of Opposites .....and/or Dualism is as a "Golden Mean" unto:

*Positive Is to negative
*Proton Is to Electron
*Yin Is to yang
*Light Is to dark

Form to word?
Your Choice.

To Be as:
Water unto a Spring.....
A Spring unto a River.....
A Sea unto unto an ocean.....
As ocean is to the ionosphere.....
As the ionoshpere is to the hydrosphere.....
As the hydrosphere is to the atmosphere
As 'an' atmosphere is to an
As the atmosphere is to the atom-O-sphere.....
As the atom-O-sphere is to Gravity

Here's looking at You "PIne">EEEEE..................................

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Airliner:Explosive (fuel)in massive wing tanks,tip very fragile.No extreme low altitude high speed flight possible due to air cushion supporting weight of plane in flight.

That myth is debunked here:

www.aerospaceweb.org...

The 757's flight augmentation system is also designed to damp out aerodynamic instabilities, and computerized control systems often automatically account for ground effect by making adjustments to the plane's control surfaces to cancel it out.

These factors make it clear that ground effect could not have prevented a Boeing 757 from striking the Pentagon in the way that Flight 77 did on September 11.
One of the pilots summarized his experiences by stating, "This whole ground effect argument is ridiculous. People need to realize that crashing a plane into a building as massive as the Pentagon is remarkably easy and takes no skill at all.

As you pointed out if most of the plane went into the pentagon due to its momentum, why would debris be flying around outside the pentagon if it's inside?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How was it that the plane was almost completely destroyed, including the engines, yet I understand they got the DNA from the passengers?
I think I also read that the DNA did not include that of any arab anyway.
I never realised how resilient a human body is. Titanium isn't in the same league.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
I really don't know if it was a plane or a cruise missile. What I do know is the Pentagon is one of the most secure buildings on the planet with literally hundreds of security cameras.

This comes up a lot but it still makes little sense to me.

How much protection is provided against aerial attack by each camera?

How many cameras does it take to completely deter such attacks?

The answers should be obvious to most and explain how many security cameras would be likely to be aimed at the sky at any particular time

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
The answers should be obvious to most and explain how many security cameras would be likely to be aimed at the sky at any particular time

You do not know much about cameras on federal buildings do you?

Th cameras are not aimed at the sky they are aimed at the parking lots and other areas.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 13AJJONES

Something everyone who supports the Government version refuses to look at:

And here is where the cover-up gets really easy for anyone to see and to understand - this one issue makes the Pentagon issue so clear

Read this and think about it - really think

THE PENTAGON: The "most" secure facility in the United States!

There must be over 300 cameras located in and around the entire facility!

Hundreds of cameras - yet not one "CLEAR" image of a plane!

No image/video of it flying in
No image/video of the entire plane just before the moment of impact
No inside office image/video Pentagon image of it flying in through the walls

No clear image period! There is no way that the guard shack was the only camera aimed in the direction of impact and that the only camera available was a slow frame rate camera.

And why did they rush over and quickly confiscate the surveillance camera tapes mounted outside the quicky mart and the bank across the street from the Pentagon unless there was something you didn't want someone to see?

And if there is video of a plane (not a missle or something else) - why not show it and prove to "Truthers" once and for all that there was a plane and end the debate!

The Pentagon! The "most" secure facility in "AMERICA"

No live cameras? No live digital cameras? Hundreds of cams and "NOT ONE" showing any clear shot of a plane

Just one frame by frame cam in the guard shack showing - what?!

Come on!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Based on my experience working at the US Army TACOM ARDEC, the spread and shape of the explosion is identicle to that of a cruise missile. Cruise missiles, along with other man made explosives, leave a signature which is always the same. This is because the assembly of the weapon is so precise it performs and detonates the exact same way, every time, all the time. You may be able to build something to mimic the explosion of a cruise missile but I can promise you it won't be a commercial jetliner.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I have seen many OSers try to discuss the technology available at the time and blah blah blah. Every time I point out that I was working in a facility with full 30FPS cameras all over the building for security and it was a warehouse - they seem to have trouble explaining why we were able to get our hands on these amazing recording systems (cheaply as well) yet the Pentagon could not get such amazing futuristic systems. It is going to be a little hard to convince me that in 2001 the best they had is one camera in a guard shack recording 4FPS.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
How was it that the plane was almost completely destroyed, including the engines, yet I understand they got the DNA from the passengers?
I think I also read that the DNA did not include that of any arab anyway.
I never realised how resilient a human body is. Titanium isn't in the same league.

Mitochondrial DNA is incredibly resistant to degradation (it's what we've used to genotype neanderthal and wooly mammoth remains). However, it provides very little identifying information, unless you can get a mitochondrial DNA sample from the person's mother.

To say they didn't get any DNA "from an arab" is sort of silly. The mitochondrial genome contains a geographic blueprint of everywhere your ancestors came from. I'm sure they got plenty of haplotype data showing people wth Middle Eastern, African, European, Asian, etc. ancestry. However, like I said, without a maternal dataset to compare the DNA to, we can't know who the samples are. That's why it's easy to identify American victims, who have relatives more than willing to give a control sample, but not the hijackers, whose relatives we likely don't even know.

Medical and genetic science isn't "CSI", and I wish people would stop thinking it is. We don't all sit around in dark laboratories, popping a hair into a machine which then spits out pictures of "the suspect".

[edit on 2/7/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't understand this any more, feels like there are some hidden government conspiracys from within like some type of civilwar going on between them.

They are also letting your enemies of freedom in by the bucket loads in the US and across Europe and when people speak out about it they take them to court and when they think your majority religion and culture offends they take you to court. Then the governments demands oversided security checks to the point of seeing if you have a real human body (internal explosives threats) it's all gone mad because they let it.

Someone from the inside is doing this to your government like some infiltration, I believe the twin towers were blown up by Muslim terrorists but maybe they let it happen on purpose or they minds were passively in some delusional state.

I could go deeper in spirital sense of things but only if people are willing to hear and a good book called 'Eye to Eye' explains why.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

The fires burning within the Pentagon were hotter than that of a crematorium and burned for days, not hours. I am having a hard time understanding how DNA survived more extreme circumstances than being cremated.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by seism
I personally know someone who watched the plane fly over the highway and it hit some lamp posts as it was coming through. We talked about 2 days after the event and he was sure it was an airliner.

I really believe that if the government came out tomorrow and said the sky was purple with pink poke a dots there would be people who believed them.

Where was the tail section??? Where were the wings??? If you tell me that all these pieces were destroyed I will tell you to google pics of plane crashes.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck our government would tell us its an elephant. I am stupefied by some peoples sheer ignorance.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join