It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Nancy Pelosi have Parkinsons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
[edit on 5-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

How sick is Nancy Pelosi?

“I think you are right that Obama will use illness as an excuse not to run for a second term if he thinks he can’t win. His ego is too big to run and lose, so he will walk away to hit the paid speaking circuit. Since he loves to hear himself talk, he’ll make a billion dollars and be happier than he ever dreamed, droning on and on. Perhaps he’ll take over the Race Industry from Jackson and Sharpton and make his money that way, too. I don’t think he’lll use Parkinson’s as his cover. I think it will be lung cancer. BUT, I do believe Nancy Pelosi has Parkinson’s and that 2010 would be the last time she runs for Congress. I think she’s too far along in the disease to go much further beyond that. My friends in San Francisco say they hear rumors Pelosi wants her daughter to take her seat from her. I don’t know how things work in California, and if she can just give her seat to someone like that, or if it’s special election or Governor’s appointment, but that’s what people think will happen.”

When we pressed him about why he thinks Pelosi has Parkinson’s, he said: “I’ve been around Parkinson’s patients most of my life because my husband’s family has some afflicted members and growing up I had an aunt with it. Whenever Pelosi is most stressed, she can’t control her shaking. Watch her hands. During the height of the Hillary vs. Obama primary match, Pelosi was incredibly stressed. Whenever she’d be on TV, she almost had to sit on her hands. Her eyes twitch. She shakes. She loses her train of thought easily. People attribtute that to her being stupid, but you don’t become Speaker by being stupid. You don’t get to be as rich as you are by being stupid. But, in Denver at the Convention Pelosi was rattled and addled in person. I talked to her and her eyes glaze over after a minute of speaking. She has about 90 seconds geting a thought out before her brain runs out of words to say. She needs notes to stay focused. When you are close to her in person, you can literally see the panic starting to form on her face as she realizes she doesn’t remember what she just said or what’s going to come next. If it’s not Parkinson’s, it’s Alzheimers. There is something really wrong with her.”

Hillbuzz

She sure presents all the outward signs.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Perhaps that sadly explains her Jack-in-the Box actions when ever she sits behind the Obamanation.

I like using the moving icons! I just think it's funny

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
One can only hope!

Parkinsons is too good for someone like Pelosi.

She needs something more devastating.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

I'm not a fan on Pelosi, but that is really uncalled for.
The end of her political career would be enough for me.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Sorry, I have no sympathy or empathy for an enemy of our nation such as Pelosi.

She is a criminal at best, and a downright enemy of freedom at her worst.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You sir, are one messed up individual.

Wishing such things on people as easy as asking for a glass of water, is not a winning trait.

I don't like the little old crazy lady, but I sure as hell don't wish sickness or worse on her.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would not wish Parkinson's on my worst enemy. To do so is to have such a wish come back on leathery wings and bite you in the bum.

Her botox use has worried me because surely so much Botox must have negative cumulative effects upon the human body.

It is passing strange that such an unpopular politician should continue to occupy the Speaker's Chair. Well, this proves that there are many things about the USA's political system I do not fully understand. Perhaps the USAmerican electoral/political system works more like the mafia then as a republic.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

While I agree with all your points about Pelosi, I don't take it any further by wishing death upon her.
It is what it is, so we'll just leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by Alxandro

Sorry, I have no sympathy or empathy for an enemy of our nation such as Pelosi.

She is a criminal at best, and a downright enemy of freedom at her worst.

I agree,
practically all of her actions have been anti American and anti constitution.
She has proven in many many statements that she holds the American people in contempt.
I wouldnt wish ill on her though, but maybe by becoming ill she may humble herself and perhaps even see the evil that she has fostered and supported. We should pray or at least hope she will awaken from her evil ways and repent..

I know, that's like asking the fox to stay out of the henhouse, but sometimes by becoming sick people will sometimes discard some of their arrogance and see the error of their ways.
She certainly uses a lot of booze as a liniment, but it doesn't seem to be helping her attitude get any better.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We Californians who remember how great our state used to be before the plague of San FranSicko undermined us say, "rot in Hell Pelosi!"

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Wow!
Well on that note, I guess this is overdue.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/764a0422fa0e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

She is a evil immoral succubus.

I would like to edit Wikipedia so when someone types in Succubus the picture in the description is her.

She has done more to bring down this country than any other woman.

I guess that can be expected considering who her constituents are.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
All of the pics are Nancy...courtacy of Michael Jackson's plastic surgen...they can all rot together!!!!

top topics

join