It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is an easy prediction, the market is going to fall today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I feel as though no one is really talking about the state of the market and the actual numbers intead of 'what ifs' and 'wait for's. I think there is a good understanding that the recent cash flow influx by the Feds has a end. This end will not be abrupt but rather slow. As in a fractal system, money loaned to a bank is always multiplied something like 9 times over. Which is so effing smart considering you can lead with number say 700 billion, but yet end up with something like 6.3 trillion. Yet dispite the size of the input, its was simply the last great ending of a fire works show that started almost 100 years ago.
whew, so now that at least got my opinion in there, for my prediction:

I think the stocks are going to tumble very hard today febuary 5th, 2010, in 13 more mins to be exact. This is one of the tremors. The Europe "tectonic plate". Now i am no expert, but ever since the original fall sept 15th and oct 14th 2008 i have been interested in the true nature of my money. So lets hope im right? Then there is a ryme and a reason.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Can you define 'tumble hard'? Like how many points are you talkin?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Its not going to crash by the hundreds of hundreds..

Guarentee you this. If we can spend money and not have any to spend, and have a trillions of dollars in a deficit, what makes you think they will let the market crash?

The market is the biggest illusion of it all..

Nah it wont crash, they'll let it go down a little bit, to try to sell their agenda..

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Yeah the market is about as far from reailty as you can get without entering an alternative universe. However reality will catch up with it sooner or later, it always does.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

I feel as though no one is really talking about the state of the market and the actual numbers intead of 'what ifs' and 'wait for's.

It's easily missed, but we've had four pages of discussion already today in the Market Data thread. And there's no subscription charges.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons
I think there is a good understanding that the recent cash flow influx by the Feds has a end.

It sure does. While I’ll hold judgment about your prediction for a market drop, your statement about an inevitable end is without doubt. Historically speaking, any nation that exceeds a certain percentage of its GDP with debt is in great danger of economic collapse. Although I have seen varying opinions about what that exact percentage is, it seems that a general agreement is that anything under 50% is ok, 60-70% is getting worrisome and 80-90% is a bad state. Of course, 100% is serious trouble. Here’s where we’re going:

US National Debt as Percentage of GDP

GDP Debt as % of GDP

2010 - 94.27

2011 - 98.99

2012 - 100.82

(there’s that pesky 2012 date again)

We’ve already had warnings from our major creditors to watch out. While this doesn’t preclude an earlier collapse, it does show that an end will come – later if not sooner.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Firstly, Fridays are generally selling/take profit days, so whenever there are more sellers than buyers the market drops.

Secondly, Today we had the monthly jobs report which is THE most influential economic news .... of the month.

Only 20K jobs lost...unemployment ticks down to 9.7% which is small but much better than the 200K jobs lost per month we were seeing last year. Which is beneficial to the Dollar. The Pound, Euro and Yen are all losing to the dollar of late.

There was a big sell off yesterday, and today we're down about 50 points or half a percent so far.

Usually the herd will sell the following day ... so I can definitely see a down market vs an up one today for obvious reasons.

The spending and deficit of the US Govt. is analagous to a credit card ....thats the whole scam behind it all.

The Fed lends us as much money as we want based upon the collateral of the income taxes paid by the US Taxpayer, who pays the interest on the debt only which is going to the FED. Just Like paying only the interest on your credit card.

Why are our deficits continuously increasing ?
Because they have legally bound slaves called the US Taxpayer.

Simply look at the fear most Americans have of the IRS ?

That's the US Government's guaranteed collateral right there !
This has been in practice since the formation of the Federal Reserve Bank and Federal Income Taxes.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob08

Not as long as Corp. America is functioning and getting hand out from the good ole United states government..

i hope reality hits wall street too..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

The spending and deficit of the US Govt. is analagous to a credit card ....thats the whole scam behind it all…Why are our deficits continuously increasing ? …That's the US Government's guaranteed collateral right there !

Yes. But even that has an end point. If your monthly income is, say, $3,000 and your credit card bill if $4,000 a month, you are going to run into trouble at some point. There is a bottom eventually. Granted, although the scale of government expenditures is a lot greater, the principle is still the same; you cannot forever spend more than you make.

And even a slave can only be coerced to produce so much. The limit of extraction – even from a slave – has its limits. We are quickly approaching those limits.

new topics

top topics

join