It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Jonthan Reed Demonstrates Alien Technology Live

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I hope you do watch this.

It is so goddamn stupid that I can't even describe how stupid it is.

This is one people have to see for themselves.

Doctor Reed uses his alien technology to turn into a brilliant welding arc and fly away like tinkerbell holding a burning piece of magnesium:

He's shameless.

Yeah, I did download it for my archives and watch it. As expected, it was the biggest piece of trash ever. His breathing and sighing as he spoke reminded me of when Sarah Jessica Parker won her Golden Globe a few years ago and feigned all that emotion. Very embarrassing!

In any case, it speaks volumes for those people who will watch this travesty and still believe it. As I always say, "Never underestimate ones ability to pull the wool over their own eyes".

IRM

Well I've read this entire thread in detail, and I find a lot of it quite ironic. I'm new here so please keep the talons at bay, but I'm certainly not stupid.

It seems that to stand by Reed/Rutters claim is like going into battle here
. I really liked the statement above "Never underestimate ones ability to pull the wool over their own eyes" for it can actually be turned back on the non-believers.

I made a large post on the general case here www.abovetopsecret.com... and still stand by the points I made.

The conversation soon went towards the new 'Link Demo' video clip on Youtube.. I've pasted it below for it's more relevant here.

Now I don't classify myself as an investigator unlike a lot of people here, but can you answer why nobody has bothered to post the PR explaining the Youtube clip direct from the Reed team? Also below there's the closest thing to a whitness testimony anyone seems to have found.

This alleged Live broadcast is now either the holy grail or nail in coffin for Reed. They have to produce the full length HQ version of this show.

===========================================================================

The main issue with this video seems to be the quality.

1.) Why so few copies of it on the internet?
2.) Why did just one guy manage to get it on YouTube? User: bravo1stprojectsun was originator)
3.) Why did the Canadian TV Channel re-edit the footage and add canned laughter? (possibly someone very scared)
4.) Why is the viewport of the video so tiny?
5.) What did the Mexican media make of it?
6.) Why is there no description of what Reed experiences when transported?
7.) Do the interface pins leave permanent marks on his arm?

Some really interesting comments I found:

Incredibly Astonishing, Amazing and REAL. In January, my wife and our two adult daughters attended a small locally produced television program near our hometown in Canada. We could have never imagined what we were about to personally witness when an American author; “Jonathan Reed” took stage and began to tell his experiences with some kind of an ET. Interesting but didn’t think to much about it until ten minutes into his history when he said he had brought with him something found on the ET.

Some kind of a controller bracelet- he said was still in

working order? ? ? Ah, yah right. OMG THIS was the most incredible thing we’ve ever personally witnessed.

THIS IS TRUE. No camera tricks, no special effects or anything else.

We all sat ten meters away from the man- and we ALL witnessed exactly what

is on THIS VIDEO. It’s the weirdest strangest thing We have ever seen- but it DID

occur and happen- EXACTLY THE SAME as you see it (here) in the video recording.

Exactly-the-same.

200 plus people ALL WITNESSEED THIS. It was truly amazing to see.

More people need to support this man’s findings- and stand together with him.

Yes, the truth IS truly stranger than fiction- and this proved it to Us.

Grant Carlson - Toronto (Ontario) Canada

CarlsonGrnt 1 month ago 22

===========================================================================

I've spent a few hours watching that damn video clip over and over (with sound off!) and it does look incredibly interesting. The bright white light is produced by the Link artefact. But what's most important IMO is the weird white triangle object and the purple floating object. Both appear when he leaves and returns. Also when looking for alien faces they're all over the place, but I'm completely ignoring this until we get HD video to analyse, for humans naturally see faces (in clouds etc..)

Debunk Videos:

www.youtube.com...
This was fairly interesting, but I don't believe this is what happened.

www.youtube.com...
Pathetic

If I was to give Dr. Reed any advice I'd suggest next time strapping an iPhone on record to his body to see if it records anything during his journey. (GPS tracking would be good for a laugh

Oh, Reed's team has already shed a lot of light on this in this PR.

"The LINK video on YouTube was not posted nor created by Reed nor
his team. The original video taping of the LINK demonstration WAS taken
from a LIVE Canadian talk show - first airing last January. It was the
first time ever to be able to show the LINK Artifact in USE.

It WAS a REAL television broadcast with a LIVE studio audience.
There were no special effects used nor editing of the original broadcast
from its producers- and it was aired Live from a Canadian tv studio /network.

As we have now been told; a second unauthorized party- recorded the
LIVE broadcast- and released it to a third unauthorized party- who then
must have broadcast it in/on another television program in another foreign
country- without the permission from the original producers/owners and/or
parent company / network.

The YouTube video looks to Us- as if it was cut-up / re edited- using
only 8 about minutes of the original 25 minute Canadian production,
possibly to fit the time requirements for the YouTube format.

During the original production- there were three studio cameras used
but only one for all the close-ups of Reed during the demonstration.
This could account for a single camera shot and/or angle.

WE have no facts of how the YouTube video was made, recorded or reedited
for the secondary tv rebroadcast. But its been suggested- that the second
recording was possibly made by recording directly from the Live broadcast
but with a video camera pointing at a tv screen or monitor - as it was
first broadcast over the network. THAT would account for the screen
size (small) and for the lack of any video quility and/or contrast. THIS
also could account for the cuts (or) edits and different screens used.

WE are not sure exactly where the secondary broadcast was released
from and from what other countries. Mexico, Costa Rica or maybe Peru.

But now because of the YouTube release- and due now to pending legal
circumstances- WE cannot release nor promote any issues nor information
relating to this / nor the exact name(s) or title(s) of the original tv broadcast
or station network without prior written permission from the original production's
owners and network- by and/on the advice from our attorney(s).

*It WAS a REAL demonstration of the Link Artifact - broadcast on
a LIVE television program. And what you see in the video IS REAL.

ASAP- WE hope to be able to release futher information relating
to all these events and issues. Currently this is all WE know.

The world for the first time- IS seeing Reed's truth for themselves.
The overall response continues to be tremendously positive.

Thank you again for your time and continued support.
THE REED TEAM"

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I for one, am a true Jonathon Reed believer. I have never investigated a case that had so much corroborating and supporting evidence. Not only eyewitness accounts, but physical evidence as well, including cranial tissue samples from the E.B.E and an actual artifact (later to be called the "link") which you can see featured in the video in question.

The fact is, we can only speculate as to the origin of this video. I agree that the applause track at the end of the video would be the proverbial "nail in the coffin" but we have no idea if this was added after the fact.

There are many individuals and organizations that would love to see Dr.Reed completely discredited in the public eye. This is no doubt the most compelling evidence of ET existence in any one individuals possession.

The nature of this information could very well cause literal overnight social breakdown...makes sense that they (TBTB) would go to great lengths to cover this up.
edit on 28-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by holodex

Doctor Reed uses his alien technology to turn into a brilliant welding arc and fly away like tinkerbell holding a burning piece of magnesium:

He's shameless.

First, if I'm misquoting, I apologize.

I watched most of the video fastforwarding to when the "bracelet" is "activated". Good special effect and I'm at a loss to explain how it was created. But that's not the reason for my reply. I am puzzled because I've been aware of the debunking of "Dr Reed" from day one and it seems to me that the debunking was effective in my accepting that the guy was not who he claimed and his claims about the alien, dog, obelisk, etc., seemed to be too unreal.

Now he's seen doing something that I would like to see explained since one person said that they saw him do this live and they were impressed. What is "Dr Reed" actually showing in front of an audience? How could an artifact manufactured to be used by a non-human used effectively by a human? Wouldn't the bracelet's needles require and alien body to operate since the needles would "puncture" a different set of organs (for lack of a proper term)?

What "alien technology" did he demonstrate?

edit on 28-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Added comment.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by holodex

He's shameless.

First, if I'm misquoting, I apologize.

I watched most of the video fastforwarding to when the "bracelet" is "activated". Good special effect and I'm at a loss to explain how it was created. But that's not the reason for my reply. I am puzzled because I've been aware of the debunking of "Dr Reed" from day one and it seems to me that the debunking was effective in my accepting that the guy was not who he claimed and his claims about the alien, dog, obelisk, etc., seemed to be too unreal.

Now he's seen doing something that I would like to see explained since one person said that they saw him do this live and they were impressed. What is "Dr Reed" actually showing in front of an audience? How could an artifact manufactured to be used by a non-human used effectively by a human? Wouldn't the bracelet's needles require and alien body to operate since the needles would "puncture" a different set of organs (for lack of a proper term)?

What "alien technology" did he demonstrate?

edit on 28-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Added comment.

There's a Press Release above in my previous post that explains some of the questions you have asked. With regards to the convenience of the Bracelet fitting his arm, I heard Jonathan say that it becomes malleable and actually fits the arm of the wearer when activated. I agree about the compatibility issues (due to being human not alien), but it looks as though maybe we are not as dissimilar as we would expect.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I find it impossible to take Dr Reed seriously. Some say that there are people out there who are trying to discredit him. In fact, it is he who discredits himself with the stories he comes up with.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The more I look into the Reed case, the more I am thinking this is the real deal. It's also the most interesting real case, along with the Romanek case. People are too quick to holler hoax, and thus they ignore these incredible cases of ET contact.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join