It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intelligence Chief: Support Ron Paul And We Will Kill You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I authored this article on Fascist Soup:

WaPo reports:

Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair acknowledged Wednesday that government agencies may kill U.S. citizens abroad who are involved in terrorist activities if they are “taking action that threatens Americans.”

Blair told members of the House intelligence committee that he was speaking publicly about the issue to reassure Americans that intelligence agencies and the Department of Defense “follow a set of defined policy and legal procedures that are very carefully observed” in the use of lethal force against U.S. citizens.

Given that the government has declared libertarians, Ron Paul supporters, 2nd amendment supporters, state sovereignty supporters, and other anti-big government people to be terrorists, It’s safe to assume he plans on killing them.

Clearly when the constitution says:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury

It really means:

All persons deemed to be anti-fascist may be executed by the State without trail by secret government agents operating under a cloak of total secrecy.

Mao has sent 2 cases of Korbel to Blair’s office.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ron paul 2012.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You mean that because he said "they will kill terrorists", and then previously had defined "domestic terrorist" as being pretty much anyone critical of their government sanctioned stupidity.

That this is why they will "kill Ron Paul supporters". It is a decent inference and I cannot really argue against it.

What country is this again? The USSR?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So you're making assumptions on something that may or may not be true? This is the very thing that makes conspiracy theory an alternative rather than mainstream. In other words making assumptions gives us a bad rapport and drives potential away from us, quit it with trying to connect dots that don't even associate with each other.
You have to look at solid facts that can be reinforced rather than taking an uneducated individuals opinion.
And to point out the obvious, this is a posting from a blog. Anyone can write a blog.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

No, I'm not making assumptions.

1. I reference the governments own report declaring libertarians to be a terrorist threat.

2. I reference the WaPo, which directly quotes the US Intelligence Chief.

That's not an assumption.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

you dont seem to have a link to the original report, I think you mite be taking this out of context.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Please do keep in mind with the fact that things do happen that end up getting these reports negated or retracted. (remember the report that said that veterans should be viewed as potential terrorists? that one had enough publicity that it's no longer in effect)
These "directors" are often times just politicians and politicians are proven to lie regardless of whether they're under oath or not.
I have a background in the intelligence community, the way that these reports are made are not made by the people who actually do the work, these reports are assembled by the management who like to play politics for self advancement and make reports like the report you talk about for nothing more than appeasing a higher up to gain favor and therefore promotions.
And keep in mind this is still a fear-mongering article that singles out libertarians and likewise, keep in mind the US has far more important enemies to occupy itself with.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join