It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geithner and Bernanke: Laundering Money Through an Illegal Trust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
According tto this article and a lawsuit currently filed, during the discovery phase a scheme was "unveiled" about possible money laundering by the top 2 financial personages in the U.S.. Though to me it isn't shocking anymore, it will definatley be interesting to see if this goes the way most things with high-level movers and shakers go. "The Federal Reserve Bank of New York at the time that it structured the debt that it was going to give AIG insisted that not only did it get the debt, not only would it get principal and interest payments and collateral for that, it wanted 80% of AIG, precisely 77.9% of the shares and the voting rights. But the Federal Reserve Bank and Geithner knew that it was illegalfor the Fed system whether there’s a Fed or the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to own that, so what did they do….”

( bold type is recreated from the article and not mine)

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good Find!
this sholud have more stars then it does stories like this is what ATS is about to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

To tell ya the truth, monetary policy is boring as hell and honestly if I didn't understand some of it I would be like a deer in headlights at this story. i can fully understand alot of people seeing the headline and even reading my post and going," so what, they are stealing money, we know this!"
Like I said I am becoming sort of numb to it myself. My main interest is to see how this gets swept under the rug or dismissed by the legal arm. And it will. Mark my words.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well they can't be promoted any higher........so that's good news

[edit on 3-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

You made me spit beer all over my keyboard star for you...
So true So true. I know I shouldn't be laughing about this but....damn.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Honestly after doing some research trying to figure this out. . . I don't think it will grow legs. It is too complicated to explain in less than 45 seconds. The news agencies would never run with it even if they felt so compelled.

All of that said has anybody posted the paper work that says this or shown any proof of its existence? It is one thing to hear people talking about it, but has anybody shown proof. I can not find any supporting evidence or claims from anywhere. I also didn't see any follow up on their website.

I would be a little more compelled to believe it if it wasn't attached to this other lawsuit. They tell us what SHaria law is but offer no proof that AIG actually lets it influence anything besides the structure of policies for middle eastern customers.

These guys need more proof. It is interesting though and I would love to see it all investigated further.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd

To tell ya the truth, monetary policy is boring as hell and honestly if I didn't understand some of it I would be like a deer in headlights at this story. i can fully understand alot of people seeing the headline and even reading my post and going," so what, they are stealing money, we know this!"
Like I said I am becoming sort of numb to it myself. My main interest is to see how this gets swept under the rug or dismissed by the legal arm. And it will. Mark my words.

Well my friend, thanks to you, I just read Murry v. Geithner when it was brought before the District Court in Michigan. Giethner was asking for a dismissal but the Honorable Lawrence P. Zatkoff denied the motion to dismiss. I read the Murry case because of the article you linked, but the case seems to be about much more than the Fed acquisition, it involves a violation of the Establishment Clause due to the fact that AIG has huge dealings with Sharia Complaints, and must do business in accordance with Sharia law. So, that the Federal Reserve has so much of a share of this, that makes a U.S. agency directly under Sharia law and beholden to it, rather than the Constitution.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Honestly after doing some research trying to figure this out. . . I don't think it will grow legs. It is too complicated to explain in less than 45 seconds. The news agencies would never run with it even if they felt so compelled.

I couldn't of said it better myself.

People have an attention span of a flea.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I thought that the FED was already an illegal trust? Isn't that why they give so much of our money to foreign banks?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by djvexd

Isn't that why they give so much of our money to foreign banks?

Before you invade a foriegn land you first attempt to infiltrate it's people.

They're trying to sell god to foriegn peoples. What god that is, is debatable. Maybe it's no god at all.

The seal on the dollar is like pirates raising the skull and bones on a target vessel.

Submit.

By hook or by crook.

By peace or by war.

It's about world domination.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by djvexd

I thought that the FED was already an illegal trust? Isn't that why they give so much of our money to foreign banks?

It's good to see you, sir! Even better to agree with you! You were speaking truthfully rather than sarcastically, right? I mean, I think you purposely took a sarcastic tone, but you it seems to me you have no love for the FED either. Am I correct in that assumption? I hope I am since you will soon be a part of leadership where the people need you to be a strong warrior against these thugs.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

To me the FED is an illegal trust, because it's a private entity that has complete control over our national currency. That private entity holds business all over the world and without our government's say so, somehow they are able to loan out our money to foreign banks. Something that I would assume that our Congress would like to have oversight of.

It's true, I have no love for the Central Bank, I would love to work at removing it's charter and having it not only audited but also have it's chair members arrested under RICO.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

To me the FED is an illegal trust, because it's a private entity that has complete control over our national currency. That private entity holds business all over the world and without our government's say so, somehow they are able to loan out our money to foreign banks. Something that I would assume that our Congress would like to have oversight of.

It's true, I have no love for the Central Bank, I would love to work at removing it's charter and having it not only audited but also have it's chair members arrested under RICO.

Congress should abolish the FED and return to printing and coining money themselves as they have been mandated to do. It is ironic that the FED touts itself as being a "quasi" governmental agency, isn't it? I am so very pleased to know you have no love for this crime syndicated known as the Federal Reserve, and it is becoming more and more important to me that you succeed in your own political ambitions. I expect great things from you, my friend!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

How is this legal? How does our Congress not have the authority to stop this?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I wonder if the Administration will even react to this or will they just do a white wash and if it comes up depict it as some random "conspiracy theory."

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

To be absolutley honest, and unfortunatley cynical, I have to agree. The Administration will not even acknowledge this. You can tell by watching Geithner when he was grilled by the Senate panel hearing last week. He has a complete contempt for the proceedings and to me is a VERY dangerous man.The Fed has some amazing influence in all aspects life. Which is why I do also agree that it needs to be dismantled and charges filed under RICO statutes. And JPZ great hearing from you again, my friend. I am still reading more and more into this. Especially concerning to me is the Sharia approved financial standards aspect. Very dangerous and starting to look to me to be bordering on high treason. This thing is so complicated and interweaving it is almost impossible to keep the tentacles seperated.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

join