It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayans predicted 91 mexico UFO Implications for 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
On July 11th 1991 an unprecedented UFO sighting occurred
above the world’s largest city, Mexico City, and simultaneously over several other cities around Mexico. Witnessed by thousands of people, and filmed from multiple vantage points.

The Mayans stored information on codices

In this particular codex there is an eclipse prediction cycle, the eclipse of 1991 appears in the codex.
In this codex they mention the "Meeting with the brothers from the stars" during the eclipse.

Could the ultimate meeting with our brothers happen in 2012, the new age for humanity.

Where the cycle starts over with our new found brothers and sisters from the stars.

Have a nice evening ATS

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Haydn_17]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Well better that than being killed like the rest of the world seem's to think

edit: nice thread though S&F

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I agree, if the maya did think the world would end i think they would of left more and bigger warnings, pictures of tidal waves and destruction for example.

But all i see is new beginning, new age for humanity, don't sound like doom to me

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
id be more worried about the creatures in the picture than in the ufo's

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

They are Mayan warriors and gods

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Rising Against

I agree, if the maya did think the world would end i think they would of left more and bigger warnings, pictures of tidal waves and destruction for example.

But all i see is new beginning, new age for humanity, don't sound like doom to me

I could not start to think how right you are! I completely agree with this point.

The only "out of the ordinary" thing i have seen with signs/crop circles etc is the fact that they all relate somewat or another to UFO's. Take for instance when certain religions relate to there 'God's' controlling the skies and the phrase "coming down" relating from space to earth etc.

I also looked into catholic paintings of christ. This was interesting as most of the paintings dated back shortly after christ was born. Now, notice how most of the paintings have ufo-like orbs in the background, im sure most of you know what i am talking about.

I would also like to say that i believe Jesus was a named EBE. He was punished for being "different" - he was the next gen. I also think that everything in the bible and the mayans relate to there gods as aliens, just the word "alien" is just a modern-term word for maybe a god? At the end of the day we have about 50/50 evidence about religion/ufo conspiracy, but i strongly believe that these "gods" are super-human beings or advanced entities which us as a people, could not explain and therfore related to them as gods.

I have to go, i will carry on later.

Peace x

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i really really truly hope that the end of the world ends with an alien abduction of everyone on ATS and we start a new colony elsewhere

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

That would be epic.

We could discuss if springer is really a reptile

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I agree but remember a lot of the information about the Mayans has been destroyed through history so for all we know they did predict the end of the world and could have even shown exactly how it ended.

But you have to remember the Spanish conquest where they tried to force them to believe in Catholicism and murdered anyone who never, and destroyed all their books as they believed them to be a sign of the devil.

It’s a shame and you have to wonder though that if it did show the end of the world, would we actually know as much about the Mayans as we do today and you also have to wonder what was actually written in those burnt books and scriptures as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
wait...........you mean...........springer isn't a reptile?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Could you provide a translation by a recognized authority. Who's translation are you relying on?

new topics

top topics

join