It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are they hidding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As the title says.

What are they hidding from us?

Anyone have any theories? Ideas?

Image was a screen capture from google earth

Gareth

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thats a big circle...? seems way too blatantly obvious to go and try and hide something.

and if they were hiding something, i'd imagine it would have to do with some entrance to the inner earth, where a mystical city of ancient knowledge remains?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
there is a very high amount of places on Google earth/maps that are
hidden.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
after another look the long wihite tail of the curcle strikes me as very odd to. It looks like there is either a runway here or a canal of some sort.
also if you look at the below screen shot you can see that there is some really bad editting going on, with the square blocking and the light blue of the ocean going straight into a darker shade of blue. It looks like a realy bad MSpaint sketch that a child has done.

Also the shadows dont fall into place. the 2 darker patches on each side look as if there is 2 towers or hills to each side of the opening. one being slightly taller than the other.

Is it just me who thinks this is very odd?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
After reading this article, I decided to download Google Earth and check it out for myself. I have known, for 3 or so years, certain areas of government activity have been blurred or completely taken out, but I find this one really weird.

I also notice that if you slowly zoom in on the center of the [edit]white circle[/edit], you will see a circular black ring and a red ring on either side of it. I'm just curious if anyone could explain this to me, seeing as how I have absolutely no idea of what it could be. I assume it's just some sort of color distortion or something stupid, but I'd just feel happier knowing exactly what it is or what causes it

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Schellol]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You should correct 'hidding' to 'hiding'
Also, I believe this topic has been covered quite alot before.
End result: Glitches. I know that won't really sit well with you, but it was proven quite well with very reasonable explanations and explanations to back it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
End result: Glitches. I know that won't really sit well with you, but it was proven quite well with very reasonable explanations and explanations to back it up.

Glitches? right oh i am sure its very reasonable explanations, if we lived in a normal world.

I believe our earth might be Hollow, (Hollow Earth)

Honestly if you just wait and think about it for a little while.

Many top secrets places around in google earth or any SAT imaginary have them either cropped out or blurred, that we cant see it.

some of the USA military bases, are also covered up, is it because of fears of an al qeade attacks
nope.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Is this a global meltdown topic?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
Is this a global meltdown topic?

I didnt know where to put the topic.

mods will move it if its a problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

can you please provide a link to this information?

would be an intresting read.

Gaz

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Mabey the Atlantians are doing some things they dont want the world to see right now. Question is do they got google connects??

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It looks abit like the moon to me.

I'm not sure if there is a way for it to appear in the image through some weird reflective mishap.

I'm not saying it is the moon, just saying it resembles the moon.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry, that other time was a hexagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it does go to show how these things can and do happen on google earth.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yes, very intresting.

I know now its not a tool to be used.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
has everyone forgotten that it is physically impossible to put a geostationary satellite over the south pole making it rather hard to image that part of earth?

new topics

top topics

join