It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No! You don't want ESP.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Grayelf2009, yes I would absolutely be delighted to be able choose winning lottery numbers. I assume you suggest you have such a talent, so please private message me the next Powerball winning numbers. Your talent should not be wasted, and I can put the winnings to good use. Please private message me the numbers, and upon winning, I will make known to everyone that you do indeed have these talents that you suggest others would not want. Otherwise I will put you in the same category as the so-called aliens whom come on here and make posts suggesting that they have arrived to save us and our planet.

He posted this thread asking for help, not blatant criticism and sarcasm. Go swing your judgmental pendulum somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I do not bank on any predictions...just wanted to see what else you had on it. Thanks for the response.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
take the test. I have very powerful crystals for you to feel.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Take the test. It is easy. Prove what you say. What reasons do you have not to take the test?

What test are referring to? Unless its a very specific in depth, complex test that goes on for some time such as black ops use, online tests and the kind they try to discredit psi with dont work, because they rely and using your analytical overlay,and psi doesnt work like that. It works spontaneously, for most people, and in the moment, in a very zen moment, as opposed to testing, a mindless state. Dreams, meditation and often during mindless repetitive chores, even more so if you're doing them with binaurals or nature sound on.

Further more, if someone where in the very high proportion in the testing they actually have done, they wouldnt want to take the test at all, ever. You never give that info to a black op.

Everyone can develop their psi, turn on their toggle switches, and practice telepathy, energy work, remote viewing and energy recognition. And they need to do it in private groups under the radar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join