It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Star Of David

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This location on google map - 37.322777,-116.785709
Is a star of David, Any ideas on the purpose of it?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This Place is the Hideout of Global Zionists Where they do any Clandestine Operations.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Can't work out whether your being sarcasstic, but anyway, why in gods name is that in a military base?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Hi!

Think this has been discussed before - it could have been a simulated surface-to-air (SAM) missile site. See link to ATS below;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you look to the north west you'll see two dummy airfields used for bombing, a mock town and even a train.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Great news! glad it isn't something more sinister, although to point a missile at the star of david is a bit bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

How about this one right up the road?

37°21'12.97"N
116°42'29.99"W

or here

37°24'5.23"N
116°52'3.86"W

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
finding weird ones all in the same area...

37°37'40.88"N
116°50'54.60"W

how about pyramids...In the Nevada Desert?

36°51'24.25"N
116°25'13.78"W

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hi,

The first is another target but the last, as you probably already know, is in the Yucca Mountain nuclear storage area and hopefully, won't be targetted during bombing practice.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Im going to e-mail someone and ask about these.
There are more than a few strange features.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It does not mean it must have something to do with Israel or Zionists, although it could be related - I doubt it, and not because I am Israeli.
Let me explain what I think.

Every time you see sacred geometry, it means it is on a location of the earth's torsion grid system.
There are location on the earth where energy can be harnessed, such as the pyramids in giza, the maya/aztec pyramids in south america, stone henge, and basicly any of those ancient monuments lie on grid crossing point where the energy is very strong.
(not just crossing points - also the lay lines have much energy)

There is a picture of the earth platonic solids, where torsion physics come to effect.

now, you all probably know this symbol.

Yes, the swastika, now this specific swastika, is not the Nazi swastika (the nazi swastika points the opposite directions - but it means the same thing)
This is the symbol of a vector, just a Torsion vector, the symbol of a Vortex used by the vadic indians who knew about this some 6000 thousands years ago. you can see this symbol every where in India.

Also this symbol

The Nazis knew all about torsion physics, and it later came to the US, with professor Von Braun.

The star of david, or the Tetrahedron is a similar symbol, but much more complex, also ment to manipulate the torsion fields but to harnse much more energy then other symbols.

Other geometry that can affect torsion fields and creat a vortex:
the Pyramid. and this is why there are so many pyramids on our planet.
Including ordinary looking buildings in major cities with a Pyramid on top.
This is used to harnes the earth's energy.

Dont be so quick to blame the jews about nasty stuff.
This is all about physics and manipulation of the energy we get free on earth.
Also to increase vibration to a certine location.
A corperation would know this, and would build his offices with this geometry in order to increase their vibration and thus - their influence.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Operation Paperclip saw German scientists come into america with this knowledge, I bet that whatever trail they left would show a link to torsion physics.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

In my opinion this military installation must have something to do with expiramenting with torsion fields.

I bet the US (perhaps also other nations) have already reached high enough level of technology to create their own flying saucers.

They are waiting for the wars to be over, to start attacking the earth with saucers, and claim this is an Alien invasion.
Prof. Von Braun said this! "Their last card will be an supposed alien invasion"
and let me remind you also of... I think Ragen.. who said infront of the UN.
"I some times think how the whole world will unite if we had an external threat, like a threat from outer space from an alien race"

This is the last card they will use to force us into the new world order, the union of all nations.
They must have an "Alien Invasion" for that.
This is why they are so interested in torsion -> its the first step for anti-gravity propoltion systems.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Or, just maybe, its because that was how the USSR arranged missiles in its SAM sites, especially SA-2. Most surface to air missile systems that US/NATO pilots would be up against, are former USSR and Russian made.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

how about pyramids...In the Nevada Desert?

36°51'24.25"N
116°25'13.78"W

According to the map, that's the Nevada Nuclear Waste Repository. Those "pryamids" are where they take the waste materials underground. I remember that specifically from a documentary I watched once.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can some of you guys put a picture up of the thing? I cant see google earth.

I bet they are the things that they use in the air force.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why is this thread still going? The "Star of David" features on the Nevada Test and Training Range are simulated SA-2 surface-to-air missile sites. End of story.

I mean, seriously, why all the bizarre speculation in the face of well documented facts? Just do a little online research. The information is available all over the Internet.

Here is information on the SA-2, including pictures of the launch site:

www.ausairpower.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.fas.org...

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

because this site is primarily manned by 15 year old google earth tourists. occasionally an adult appears, but it seems to be rare.

[edit on 26/2/2010 by Gaderel]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

oh yea the star of david is the sign of something sinister.
watch out or you will get the Sheiny curse!

that is just overt anti semitism if any time you see the star of david you think something evil is going on. I bet when you look at floor plans of the projects and see that they resemble crosses in many cases you dont think their evil, or the first aid symbol that is a cross, do you feel impending doom when you see that? No you dont but oh no its a star of david!!!!!! What EVIL could be going on there???

sheesh

top topics

join