It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Rome 1.30.10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
I found this on youtube. I can't say too much more about it but it looks pretty convincing to me.

www.youtube.com...

Looks like a fake floor lamp or chandelier put in a black background.
OR
So are there 12 side lights I mean horizontal propulsion engines all aglow.
Not to mention the central hover engine is sputtering or out of resonance
and about to drop from the sky unless the rescue ship goes above to pull
it up with Tesla ether pressure waves.

Yeah, thats the ticket.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It looks too much like Phages photo of a lantern for me to guess at anything else. Thanks to everyone for chiming in.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree that it is a lantern, it has been my experience that videos with "100& proof" "Ovni" or "undeniable" in the title are fakes.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Heres another video by the same youtube user.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yeah, that has been all our experience and it will be right up until the one time it is not. Such preambles ought not discourage anyone from checking to see for themselves. One day it will be the real thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What about this one?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
from a believer, it's another phony load of crap to make skeptics criticize us even more.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Is it because this iscomputer graphics? Behind the clouds and trees? Why do you say this last one is phony?

It cannot be explained away with Phages balloon theory like the first video can. If this is NOT some sort of computer animation or computer graphics it is again... curious.

If this is a production rather than actual footage these hoaxers should work for Hollywood.

reject - then perhaps we should wait for the 151 proof to come out and really get snockered

[edit on 8-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I've been reading "100% proof" a lot lately...I'm getting suspicious this is viral marketing by the alcohol industry

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thatguy1

Regarding the 30 second video issue. Quite a number of the UFO vids captured around the world come from camera equiped mobile phones, and some (not that I could tell you which ones) capture video in thirty second chunks , rather than going on continuously . I think thats to prevent the ones with weaker or smaller battery capacity from running out, or filling the phones memory to quickly or some such nonsense. The other thing is, that in other videos, the object has vanished, or moved away after a short time, which means that further recording would be at best fruitless and at worst, bloody stupid.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The guy's a fraud, just put up a comment explaining how it was a Lantern only for him/her to remove it literally 3 minutes later. Whoever's doing these video's wants their idiotic "5 minutes of fame" and I'm personally flagging this video for YouTube to investigate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join