It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Casing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello,

Not much of a talker, prefer to read and learn and then give hubby heart attacks while I experiment. He is justified, I am a clutz from a long line of clutzes, however I just keep my "misadventures" quiet. My hobbies are (not in any particular order) camping, crafts, volunteering, survival techniques, trains, reading, and horror movies.

I was raised in private schools, have some college, more OTJ than anything else, and thankfully have a fair share of common sense. Have three kids, two oldest (sons) are grown and are in various parts of the country and doing well, our youngest is 17, daughter, who keeps us hopping. Hubby is a vet, was SeaBees SO. I will run techniques and ideas by him and he will either confirm or tweak whatever technique I am wanting to learn (and then periodically checks on me - I know it is not because he doesnt think I can do it - see first paragraph...)

More often than not I will be in the survivalist forum, however I do not trust MSM, so check ALL sources and consider the validity, and consider their motivations.

Hope to "see" you around...

Casing

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Casing

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome To ATS!

Important ATS Info Thread Click Here

Like your avatar...."When you get to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Casing

Hey there Casing ... welcome to ATS ... I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend here and who knows ... you may not be much of a talker now but once you find your way around and see all the glorious topics we have to offer, you might become a proper little chatterbox.

Woody

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hello & Welcome To ATS!

Should be "When you get to a fork in the road, find a plate and start eating"

Welcome aboard Casing, hope to see you around!

The Doo..

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you all for the "Welcome". I'm finding all kinds of info to digest. I'm also learning my way around, but having fun doing it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Casing

Hi, nice to see make an intro, if you have any other questions. I'm here as well as the rest of the staff.

Take your time and enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join