It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention to the Dragon's Roar, its fury has been released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Chinese people have been consistently screwed over and over and over.

First it was the warlords, then it was the West, then it was the Japanese, then it was Mao, but once they got nukes, no foreigners wanted to mess with them.

China doesn't need no foreigners to screw China, obviously
. The communist regime is now screwing China, and after that who knows what else will screw them... At least they're alive, and lots of them too, unlike many other nations/races that have been screwed for centuries.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Ok, so outside the West, which nations, group of nations are going to pay the kind of prices for thier goods that we currently do???

Some of the goods may be crap, and cheap.. but not all of it is.. (there is still much that is not only crap and cheap, but dangerous) and each day with the cash they earn from the West they are able to invest in newer and better techniques and systems... we are for want of a better word, their cash cow right now...

Or if you want to think of it this way... at the moment they are dependent on us for a speedy foot up the super power ladder.. at some point they will be able to drop us in the West, but I don't feel we are at that point yet..

When we get to that point, then trouble could be brewing.. until then.. we are stuck with them and they us.. as I say, huff and puff...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by The angel of light

About the "tank vs man" thingy. I ain't even sure, nor have any substanciating proof of it, but I think that one of the tank's gunners silenced his stand. Is that the square where no man has died up until that day? A very sad day indeed.

No thats untrue

He was actually arrested after the stand off and its thought that he was executed after being imprisoned for 14 days.

Video footage shows that two figures in blue attire then pulled the man away and absorbed him into the crowd; the tanks continued on their way.Eyewitness reporter Charlie Cole believes that the man was taken away by secret police and was just one of the many executed in the aftermath of the military crackdown, since the Chinese government was never able to produce him after the photo became public.

On the OP, I think its being blown out of proportion again. Taiwan and China are always bickering, and the US always gets its nose stuck in, being an ally of Taiwan and all.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
More idiotic US meddling that will no doubt bounce back to bite them in the ass. China now has every right to arm Iran to the teeth and who could blame them if they do.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I really don't think Washington, is ever going to bite off more tha it can chew, where China is concerned. The way two countries govern a peoiple, does not make them enemies. The only things that makes countries enemies these days is gold and oil mostly wealth and greed. One other
thing, Americans are still in love with Bruce Lee.
The amount of influence he has had (in death) on the relations between the two powers, in my opinion
is phenomenal. Sounds really crazy I know it does. Mark the death of
" The Little Dragon " Go backwards in time, all news papers talk about is war, in both countries. Go forward, the first thing you see, well that's
when the cold war with China ended really.
It seems to me the Chineese people would see this first.

"tank vs man" thingy

The newest word to catch on here at ATS." thingy". I crack up everytime
I see it.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

That's funny, because they just may have more people than we have bullets...
China will definitely become a worthy opponent, if not so already. I don't think it would be wise to laugh it off like it's its nothing to worry about.

On a side note, I have a recurring dream about an aerial attack on the west coast and Chinese soldiers on out streets. The rest of it goes like you think it would with armed soldiers coming from a country where there aren't enough women to go around...

[edit on 30-1-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Regarding the prophets, I don't think they have any more credence... the
3D timeline has already collapsed, wiping out the preceding infinite potentials. We are creating this on our own now.

Though I do share your concerns regarding this conflict. This is surely a possibility. We are living in these end times with so much going on around us.

And by your screen name, I am sure you are familiar with the opposite of the light... those dark ones are pulling out all of their stops now to incite fear in the masses. Really, it's just a big giant chess game and it's nearly check mate, but they think they can stage these games, and pull more of us into fear.

Take a detached view of what is going to be happening around us, don't buy into it -- Keep Your Light shining! In this way, they have absolutely no power. Soon it will be over and they will fall.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

China has more to gain from the US by way of interest charges on our loans. So the short answer is...money.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It is an interesting balance of power these days. I am glad Russia is doing well under Putin, I wish we would excercise more discretion in dealing with Moscow. We may need them as allies after all. The russians have more in common with US than they do China.

Hi Asktheanimals,

You are quite right, I have several times warned that, and this is not only from my own intuition of vissions of the future, it is clear that all the great Prophets of the modernity, starting by Nostradamus claim that America will need to have a strong alliance with Russia if it wants to overcome the tremendous international conflict this economical crisis is going to boost.

In the case of Russia there is also a very significant simbol of this incoming key participation in the conflict: The Coat of Arms of Russia clearly predicts that War, that is the meaning of St George, Saint patron of Russia, fighting against the Dragon to save the Christian Civilization.

Thanks for your comment,
Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 1/30/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Meh, I think the article is kinda biased.

It's trying to make China seem like the age long terrorist of the world.

Hi die_another_day,

This not a campaign pretending to show China as the Terrorist Power, this is a thread in which based on actual historical facts it is shown that there is political corrupt regime ruling that country for the last 62 years and the world have done nothing to stop it.

The Peoples republic of China is the last hard line Communist Superpower still existing, the reason for which Beijing distanced from Moscow in the late 1950's was not because the were trying to be more open mind and accept other western points of view but because Mao Tse Tung rejected the way in which Nikita Krushev openly denounced the terrible crimes of Stalin in the Soviet Union.

So the twist to a closer relationship with America was not looking for democracy but for an Evil Pact in which China was trying to get advantage of the American Technology in the same way they did previously of the Soviet one during the Stalin Era.

China is the principal supporter of Cuba,for many years the only Marxist State in the Americas and now we can see that the communist cancer has been spreaded to other latinAmerican countries like Venezuela, Equator, Nicaragua, Salvador and Bolivia.

Let me clarify finally that t his is not a crusade against the Chinese culture, to the contrary is a denouncement of the Tirany that is ruling of the most populated nation of the world in which Human rights don't exst even in XXI century.

The Chinese people are the first victims of the totalitarian regime they are having, Tianamen is a good example of this, Ask any young Chinese if he or she knows what happened in that square and you can see that the strict censorship in China have erased that chapter of its History.

Tianamen brutal repression episod is complety filtered in all the web engines by order of the communist goverment. Tianamen carnagie is complete Taboo in China, no body can even mention it in public.

Thanks for your participation in this thread.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Considering China has been underwriting all our debt for years now and is in effect financing both our wars at present, I wouldn't worry about Washington rubbing them wrong.

If they wanted to destroy us, they'd wouldn't even have to leave home. They could just call in our debt. Our economy would implode with and earth-shattering KA BOOM!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

They could call in the US debt but truthfully the US would more than likely
and say come get it. Wouldn't want that to happen, but that's the way I see it going down. Since there are so many other countries that own US debt I honestly doubt they'd bat an eyelash at turning down the Chinese.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypntick

That's a good point. The U.S. tries to be one of the good guys in the world, but if we did that we'd instantly become the biggest rogue nation in history. Not that our current crop of leaders would care of course.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
reply to post by felonius

China will definitely become a worthy opponent, if not so already. I don't think it would be wise to laugh it off like it's its nothing to worry about.

On a side note, I have a recurring dream about an aerial attack on the west coast and Chinese soldiers on out streets. The rest of it goes like you think it would with armed soldiers coming from a country where there aren't enough women to go around...

[edit on 30-1-2010 by odd1out]

how are they going to get here? swim?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Jeanne Dixon also predicted that it would be Nixon elected to office so she did not predict the assination of Kennedy but maybe Nixon which did not happen although more than person may have wanted to. Jeanne Dixon also "Predicted" that the Russians would beat the US to the moon

Hi DJMSN,

You are mentioning the same rough critic that many skeptical journalists always did about this lady that was twice personal advisor of 3 Presidents of the United States, with Roosevelt first, then with Nixon later and finally with Reagan.

The fact that she can see in advance, to many years before its actual epoch of accomplishment, facts like the election of both Kennedy and Nixon for the white house does not rest merit to her as a seer at all, to the contrary.

In the 1960 two candidates were fighting for the Presidence and she was the only one that dared to say that both were going to be in that position in the future, that was the reason for which Nixon called here in 1970 to assist him as advisor.

The fact that she honestly believed that America was going to have a terrorist Attack on the Republican Administration of 1970's does not rest merit to the fact that her prediction was accomplished with incredible precision in other Republican Adminstration, the GW Bush, that by coincidence was also obssesed with a overseas wars in Asia, as it happened too on Nixon's.

Her prediction of the election and subsequent Assasesination of JFK on May 13th of 1956 can be verified for anyone just only in any public library of this country, the Parade Magazine she used to post that Prophecy was delivered in any News paper on that epoch.

Unfortunately JFK was also skeptical about the probability of accomplishment of this prediction and so he decided to don't cancel the trip to Texas when Dixon in person suggested that possiblity more than a month before of it, even when it was not yet announced by the white house through the media.

We are talking also of the lady that predicted the defeat of Winston Churchill in the elections in England on 1945 something that even the Prime Minister believed to be impossible to occur.

It is important to recall that JFK was not the only president she predicted to die in the white house, FRD was the first one.

About the failure in her precision concerning which country was going to win the space race to the moon, that is also relative to the point of view you have of the topic, since anyway it is true that the first unmanned spacecrafts that arrived to our natural satelite in the 1950's and begining of 1960's were all Russian, so technically they were the first ones to reach it, although without participation of human beings, but robots as pilots.

I think the most we can say about the so called "mistakes" of Dixon predictions is that she used to see to much in advance the facts. It is also important to mention that Mrs Dixon again was called to work for a President during the Reagan Era, and if here work was not good enough how can we explain that it was exactly on that Presidence that was possibly to cut or at least atenuated the so called Tecumseh curse that was killling presidents since 1845?

Finally let me clarify that the world was actually in Peace on 2000 as she predicted, all this mess that we are dealing with concerning terrorist war began with the Bush Administration, let refresh your memory , it was on Sept 11th of 2001, not with the Clinton one.

Any way although certainly you have mentioned a bounch of imprecisions about Jeanne Dixon thanks for your comments.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalGnostic

China has more to gain from the US by way of interest charges on our loans. So the short answer is...money.

Your comment is the best reason I can find to support this prediction, since it would for money that China will decide the begin of the incoming war, the money American will no be able to pay when the worst part of the financial crisis arrive.

I have predicted this years ago, let me repeat it again for you slowly, just only to allow you to catch the idea:

What do you think China is going to do when America clearly showed to be in complete Bankrupty? Do you think they are going to extend their so merciful hand to offer more money to an economy that dont show any sign of improving, espacialy when there will be a lot of political tensions among us?

I can say you in advance what is going to happen:

China, following the most orthodox Communist principles, will decrete complete, absolute expropiation of all the American Capital that is inside their borders, that is the way the are going to consider paid the giant debt that America will own at that moment.

The best example that shows this is not a mere personal speculation, not a Novel but an actual Prophecy is that Hong Kong and Macau with all their giant Capitalist investment now belong entirely to China.

What is going to occur laterly ..... it is not necessary to be a seer or a psychic to guess it.....

I have been warned since the end of 2008 to all the western investors of industrial capital to retire on time from China, since laterly will be impossible.

The Angel of lightness.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

Well odd1out,

Revelation book says that on the Armageddon battle the number of soldiers in the Dragon Army, the one that is going to fight against the Christian Civilization would be about 200 millions!! What other nation can have such a number of soldiers if not China!!

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You have touched upon many fine prints which people refuse to see. Although most of the world is already aware of it albeit outside of U.S.A

A suggestion, if you could exclude religious sense from your post it would be pretty more easier to understand it.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

OP, you keep mentioning your and other's predictions, I think it's taking away from intelligent discussion. Anybody could have predicted a future conflict with China 30 years (or however long ago), it's perfectly logical.

On Taiwan, I think China can do whatever it wants. They could just take it tomorrow and the U.S. would not and could not do anything about it.

Maybe sanctions
but that's about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
actually there's a couple of visions that say the US will be invaded, but we kick em back out. in the smithsonian the General Washington vision quotes the angel saying this Republic under God will never fall

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join