It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention to the Dragon's Roar, its fury has been released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

A suggestion, if you could exclude religious sense from your post it would be pretty more easier to understand it.

Well Dear December_Rain,

The ones that know well the Angel of Lightness know that is not a religious figure, in the sense that is not militant of any known religious organization in particular or church, but also that it is indeed a Spiritual figure, a one that fights for the Truth, to show it as clear as it is the light of the Sun of noon, a truth that is even beyond the very limited reach of the understanding of the current human science.

The ones that are religious among my readers prefer to think that I am here working as messenger of God, something I never have denied, after all no body can say that there is no absolute at all in the universe, for the ones believe in religions it is clear that it is God but for the ones that prefer to believe in Science there is point in which we always reach something that is ethernal and imponderable, we can name it indestructible energy, but whether we name it in this way or in other, it is always the absolute.

Now, for the ones of my readers that are neither religious or spiritual people I think they like me threads since they find logic or meaning in one or other way on them, they find that these threads give meaning to the chaotic sequence of events that characterize the postmodernity, and they feel secure following them due to the guidance they project.

There are many people that read my threads since they believe in psychics and in paranormal powers, I mean in the existence of the so called collective inconscient, as it was named by Carl Jung. For them, apart of an outstanding sensibility for synchronicites, there is no way to understand how can a single person predict with accuracy months or years before it happens, to many things like an Earthquake in the andes, a Tsunami in Solomon Islands, a volcanic eruption in Alaska, a Hurricane destroying Galveston, the Financial Crash of January 2008, the impressive marathonic political career of Barack Obama, or the incoming scandals of Sarah Palin, the defeat of Hugo Chavez in the referendum of 2008, or the impredictable war between Georgia and Russia, just to mention only some of my past forecasts.

I have received messages of Readers even claiming that I would be responding you right know in this thread from the command bridge of a supergalactic spacekraft that travels in the 4th dimension of the space time , from which I use to observe the evolution of the interesting living beings of the earth.

There others that write me messages saying that they are more or less free thinkers that like to read my threads, since they see me as some kind of idealistic superheroe of the postmodernity that is fighting for the advance of the Civilization, for a new stage on the Ascent of the Humanity, some enlighten soul that still believe that we can improve and that left behind us a legacy of wisdom.

Finally, for the ones that being non religious, non spiritual, non believers in paranormality and so also not to much impressed by the achievent of my so diverse predictions during the last 5 years, a least not as possible result of psychic powers, I am still a very big enigma, that defy even the law of the probabilities, a puzzle that still remains unsolved.

But if you or any other one really want to know more what is my message for the humanity, I would suggest to study pls my thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Now, about the war between the Alliance of the Communist China, North Korea, the Islamic hard line countries, the Neocommunist countries on Latin America in one side and the United States, Europe, Russia, Australia, Canada and the democratic nations of latin America in the other indeed it is comming, but not in 30 years as it looks you imagine, it will be so soon,and when that happen possibly you are going to be also in trouble to understand who I am, and so part of the legend of the Angel of Lightness.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/1/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
The truth be known that the Dragon, China, Has been stealing High Tech from us in order to defeat us ( sub propeller tech, F-35 plans...). In fact, they are already here. Prepare brothers, prepare!

Hi Violater1,

Well, indeed China of today is not only the result of the hard work they claim is the cause of their appearant incredible advance in many areas, is also the smart policy they followed to take knowledge, science and Technology from the real poles of the advance of the humanity in the XX century, first it was manipulating Russia as they wanted and when that game ended they decided to dance with America for a while.

The result of this so effective policy is what we can see now, a country that sends taikonauts to the space in immitations of Soyuz spacecrafts, but also is able to imitate a British Rolls Royce or an American computer, and the best part of all without respecting patents.

After the Olympic games of 2008 Chinese started to claim that they were always superior in all aspects to the western athletes but that they didnt get so many medals in the past since they decided to allow the other nations for a while to think the contrary.....

The transference of Science and Technology starts in the American Universities where the presence of Chinese students is so strong that there are entire faculties practically working for them, and others already controled by Chinese professors.

I would want to ask of somebody knows of Universities in China populated by American Students or supervised by American Professors?

Thanks for your participation in this thread,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
China have too much economic interst in the US, it will be the best defence. They have billions and billions of dollars in their reserves (trade surplus) and they have invested heavily in the US economy (they own a LOT, not only t-bills). Now, if they manage to convert their holdings denominated in US dollars to some other currency or assets it would "free them up" but as it is now, any blow to the US is a gigantic blow to China aswell.

An economist should recieve the next nobel peace prize :-)

[edit on 1-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by loveguy
What they don't show you in the video of the guy standing off in front of the tank is a group of people dressed like civilians rushing in to take the man away.

He was never heard of again.

What do you suppose they did to him? Being b/c I'm not well versed in China's history, could he have been used as an example, maybe publicly hung? Assuming his defiance may've sparked the revolt/massacre? It's still grim no matter how I look at it from my ill-informed perspective. He should be considered by the Chinese a national hero, in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If the fury of the Dragon's Roar hath unleashed, then so it shall be the light of god alone and Not one any single nation or power.

I do not claim this statement as my own, only as a bringer of messager, in truth, as I am. Peace go with you.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

What do you suppose they did to him? Being b/c I'm not well versed in China's history, could he have been used as an example, maybe publicly hung? Assuming his defiance may've sparked the revolt/massacre?

Hi loveguy,

It is really a mystery to know what happen after 20 years, but as far as I can perceive he was arrested, isolated, violated in all his human rights, and finally forcely disappeared, he could be for a while imprisioned in some concentration field, there are many in China since the time of the cultural revolution, but my hope to find him still alive is so low. It is quite probable that he was executed, as now we know many students were some days after the protest was sofocated.

As I told here previously, Tianamen brutal repression still remains as a Taboo in China, however, there are many brave citizens that every year continue remembering the victims and also mainting a network of contacts that use the most ingenious ways to be in touch with many human rights organizations abroad.

I found this curious note that I believe is one of the few that comes from actual witnesses of what happened that day :

www.foxnews.com...

As I mentioned in other reply this is a Thread that is not looking to damage the image of China as a nation, to the contrary is trying to dennounce a regime that has impossed its rule steping over the will of the people, a goverment that never have had really a democratic vocation, where free elections are a myth and that only in the mind of the ones that got personal advantages in America of the trade between the two countries can be still considered as "legitimate".

Henry Kissinger once told that China is a Democracy of only one Party, I would want to ask him if such Democracy can actually exist, since if that would be the case we could apply the same adjective to many horrendus episodes of the History like the III Reigh, The Franco Regime, The Mussolini Fascism, the hegemonic PRI in Mexico during the XX century, or why no to the Islamic Republic of Iran or to Cuba? , it looks Mr Kissinger learnt very well the lesson of hypocresy or cynism of his Poliltical Master Richard Nixon.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness ,

[edit on 2/2/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As an integral part of East Asian politics, various statements are regularly made by numerous nations that sound rather bellicose when translated into English, but are not meant to be taken literally. They are rather part of a complex "push me, pull you" type diplomatic dance that goes on and on and on and on and on and...

Every time one of these statements gets made, people on the Internet freak out and think the end is near.

Other examples of areas in which similar "hot air" pronouncements are regularly made include Japanese complaints about the US military, anything related to Taiwan, anything North Korea says (these are usually the harshest-sounding of all, but nothing ever seems to happen...), complaints by other East Asian countries against Japanese politicians' visits to Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, etc. The list goes on and on, really.

[edit on 2/2/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Fascinating thread ... thanks for this thread.

You mention the destruction of Galveston by hurricane, and that really caught my attention because it appears as if people in North America have forgotten what happened to the Island City off the coast of Texas. People are still suffering there, camping out in their ruined homes, and the people who lived around the large bayou in the Bayou Shore neighbourhood are especially suffering.

Now I mention all of this because I believe that predictions such as those you give have an important purpose that seems to go unnoticed. With a prediction or a prophecy from someone who is proven in this work, the rest of us should pray/meditate upon these things seeking the lessening of suffering if not the prevention of the event itself by appealing to the highest authority beyond this universe. These predictions/prophecies should cause use to marshall resources that we can dispatch to the place that is in the cross hairs, so to speak.

With my home in Canada and some of my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren (yes, I am ancient) living in Texas and elsewhere in the USA, I try to keep vigil in prayer and meditation for their safety. This has grown over the years to send my intentions for good in prayer to wherever humanity may be in danger. It has become a very rewarding spiritual discipline.

I also know from experience of the angels that care for us and help us just beyond our normal sight. So I am grateful to the Angel of Light as I am grateful for the angels that watch over me and have helped me in extraordinary circumstances.

The Earth herself has a soul and those who pray/meditate should remember her and quest for her healing and seek blessings for her integrity and vitality. As a world-soul she can be very helpful when we ask her to join us in prayer/meditation.

And that's tuppence from me. Peace of the deep running waters be with all of you.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin
I also know from experience of the angels that care for us and help us just beyond our normal sight. So I am grateful to the Angel of Lightness as I am grateful for the angels that watch over me and have helped me in extraordinary circumstances.

Dear Pellevoisin,

Thanks for your kind words, I try the best I can to help the people with my warnings and forecasts, to show them the danger that is approaching on time, I think that is the characteristic seal of all my predictions.

Many other psychics, seers or clairvoyants use to post here predictions but few of them try to show the public the way to afront the calamity that is incoming. I always pay attention to that important aspect. It is not fair to say the people only what is going to happen but what they can do to go ahead under that situation, so I agreed with you that such function is typical of anybody that claim to be an Angel.

Concerning Galveston, I am really so sorry to listen that there is still a lot to do to recover the harbor, and that the people is not receiving enough aid from the goverment and private sector, I also join with your claim and ask for anybody that has the power to take important decissions in this case to act showing that really it has Christian or humanitarian values.

Possibly you were one of my readers that follow my prediction, I remembered when the Hurricane Ike was still on Cuba, and I clearly warned that its next target was going to be Houston-Galveston.

The interesting point is that in that precise time many meteoroligists were saying that the hurricane was not going to arrive to that part of Texas.

Here is the respective link at belowtopsecret:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Returning to the topic of China, I again want to clarify that my intention is to prevent on time to anybody that feels can be seriously damaged by the changing of the current international relationship between that country and USA to act on time to protect its interests.

Also I want to point that the attitude of either the American and the Chinese civil population is going to be determinant to boost that conflict until unimaginable limits, the so called 27 years of War that Nostradamus prevent this could take, or to the contrary to enshorten it the most can be possible and to reduce its terrible impact on the entire humany to the minimum.

It is good to recall that even Nostradamus himself recognized that the things he saw in advance were not necessarily unavoidable but very probable, so there is always a factor that can change the course of the facts: the Human faith, the good will of the people, the capacity to correct mistakes and change attitudes.

I think the advance of the human rights in China can be a decissive point to reduce the risk of a major confrontation of that nation with the western Civilization.

I sincerely think both nations China and America deserve a better future than this one, but it is my dutty to say openly what I can see is comming precisely since if I don't do that the consequences can be even worst, there is no worst tragedy or evil than the one no body expects to occur, because it takes the people not prepared to affront it.

Besides that we need to think in the role and the terrible consequences other parts of the world can pay on this conflict, I am especially worry of Russia, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia and of course Mexico or Canada and Europe.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/4/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rhines
China has too much economic interest in the US, it will be the best defense.

Hi Rhines,

Unfortunately the fact that two parts of the world be extremly mutually economically interdependent does not prevent at all the ocurence of important conflicts, there are many examples of this along the History:

- The indepence war of American countries with respect to the europeans in the XVIII and XIX centuries.

- The WWI between Germany and Russia, two countries that were traditionally friends until that moment.

- The Separation of Texas war and of all the southwest with respect to Mexico in the XIX century, after 3 centuries to be part of the same nationality.

- The Surprising attack of the III Reich over the Soviet Union that changed the course of the WWII, after a pact of years between those two powers.

- The Surprising Japanese Attack over Pearl Harbor, after years of important good trade and diplomatic relationships with America.

- The Napoleonic invasion of Spain, something that was done even when the spanish crown allowed the French army to cross its territory to invade Portugal, this to control the trade between that nation and England.

- The surprising attack of the German armies either in WWI and WWII over Belgique, a country that was neutral on the conflict and good friend of them.

So you can see, alliance, good trade, a lot of investments, even marriage between monarchic families can not stop a war when it must occur, they don't represent guarantee of nothing, even Christ was betrayed for whom ate of his very same plate.

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/4/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ROAR

The lionheart touched

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

Today there were again important movements in the causal line I have been perceiving concerning the accomplishment of this prediction.

Again a meeting between the Budhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama and the President Obama is causing a very explosive reaction from the Chinese goverment of what they said is the inapropiate intervention of the USA in its internal businesses, of course taking in account that they consider countries like Tibet and Taiwan not only part of its own natural sphere of influence but part of its national territory.

news.yahoo.com...

Although the Dalai Lama is defending the middle way approach of a return to the more radical position to continue fighting for a complete independence of Tibet anyway it is clear that this meeting is sending a clear message to Beijing of what America thinks about that annexion.

news.yahoo.com...

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/18/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eikmun

how are they going to get here? swim?

Dear readers,

Now, about your question of How are they going to be here ?

I can tell to you that to repond that, I must release more details about how I have seen this is going to evolute from the present political crisis to the huge scalated conflict, so let me go by parts:

I expect that we will arrive to the climax of this confrontation around the end of 2012,or begining of 2013.

However, there are many critical aspects that we are going to experience before, so every body with interests on China must be very cautious since it is better to pack all that is portable you have there and also to try to move capitals in money or technology previously to occur the following events:

- The huge impact of the Tsunami on the east of China created by the Big Earthquake of California-Oregon that I can see so close, possibly in less than a year.

- The financial crisis that USA will have so soon that also I have predicted to occur in less than a year, and that is going to force the closing of many important banks.

- The negative of China to continue affording the giant external debt of America and the subsequent decission of the Communist goverment to order the total expropiation of all the foreign capital in its territory to pay with it that debt.

- The reaction of President Obama to such a political measure demanding to China the respect of the international comprimises and well by that time we will be cleary approaching the explosion of the conflict.

- The terrible and fierce Chinese attack over Taiwan, that will force the military reactions of Japan, Phillipines and North Korea in a disparate attempt to guarantee their own independence.

- The even more devastating and surprising attack of China over Russia, exactly over the russian Fareast, that to create a corridor of access of their troops across the Bering strait toward Alaska, a crucial point in which America must affront the worst invasion of its history. The giant Chinese army and air force will also try to get control the natural gas and oil resources of siberia, this to neutralize the Russian and European response to the attack.

Once again, in a very crucial moment of the History we are going to see that willing or not willing, our only reliable allies will be Europe and Russia, since Chinese will create an alliance with North Korea, Iran and other hardline islamic countries.

Russians are going to fight so braverly to deffend its sovereignity, also its freedom, this will be a very heroic chapter of WWIII, even more glorious but also more tragic than the deffense of Stalingrad in WWII, since this will be a racial war, I am praying to Sn Jorge, Angel protector of Russia to assist its people in that so dark hour,since the future of the whole Christendom will depend of that decisive battle, that will be the Armageddon of our time.

The white population of Siberia will be harrassed by the invasion in a systematic and cruel ethnical cleaning operation that chinese will execute, with the abssolute protest and condemnation of all the international organizations starting of course by the United Nations.

The great enigma of this war, and the one is going to decide which part will win it is on India, that is the Key country, but that will part of other of my threats dedicated to that so important nation.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/21/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This is a fact that makes me think a lot, especially since arrives in a moment in which I feel a so strong causal line pointed toward the accomplishment of this prediction.

The death of 11 Siberian Tigers of starvation in a Chinese Zoo, everybody knows this specie is one of the national symbols of Russia, but more over of the Siberian wild life, could be a bad Omen concerning the evil intentions that is crossing through the minds of Chinese militaries to start the incoming conflict by a surprising terrible attack against the Russian Federation, as a first step to advance toward the Bering strait and menace the USA security.

Please this curious and certainly terrible news appeared today:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

if there are bad Omens this look to be one with very clear message: China is looking at Russia with a tremendous lack of respect, in particular to its sovereignty over Siberia.

I am wondering if these poor very rare Tigers, of sub specie that counts with only 300 individuals around the world, would have been Giant Pandas instead, should they have had such a terrible death?

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 3/12/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

It is time to return to this thread, since now the events have evoluted in the international arena quite enough to prove clearly that my prediction of the double game that the Giant Communist China is doing long time ago was not alarmist but very realist.

Today the news agencies are disclosing a sensational report that is also extremly worry, since all my worst expectations are taking material form.

China is now showing to the world what it has doing all these years in secret, hiddenly of the international community to prepare his military forces for a huge confrontation with the West, something that now is making think a lot to many of my contradictors that were saying, when I opened this thread that I was watching an elephant where there was actually only a mouse.

Check this note of the new Nuclear arsenal of China and the so powerful missils of long reach, this can be a surprise for many Generals of the pentagon but not for me, I told that it was going to happen.

news.yahoo.com...

So my friends, here it is the menace I was preventing long time ago, the Dragon has now all the heavy artillery that needs to confront any other superpower in the world, including of course America.

Do you still think a friendly country would develop such technology for nothing? what is China planing to do with it?

Continue reading this thread.

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/6/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

One day after it was revealed to the world the fact that China is now the second biggest economy of the world, the armed forces of United States, Vietnam and south Korea took the initiative to develop so impressive navy exercises over waters that are not clearly bounded, in the south sea of China, and with that action showing to China that its neighbors and even the United States are not going to accept that Beijing perform absolute control over that part of the international maritime space.

Pls read:

news.yahoo.com...

This happens after Beijing has demonstrated with similar maneuvers its clear determination to get what ever they consider as part of its territorial or maritime claims, it does not matter if there is not international agreement or historical precedent that support them, basically using the power of the force to intimidate any other part.

This shows that not only Americans are really afraid of the drastic reduction of the international waters thanks to the expansionist politics of the communist Party of China, but even South Koreans and Vietnamese are really worry of this new version of the Big Stick diplomacy improved with the touch of the oriental despotism.

The south China sea has now a new political status for China of national territory, similar to the one they give to other regions of the far east they have already annexed or they want to annex like Tibet, Taiwan and the eastern Turkestan.

It is more clear that ever before the course of collition in which China and America are now involved, matching perfectly with my previous forecasts, in a dispute in which every part is implementing a new diplomacy of the force.

The Angel of Lightness .

[edit on 8/17/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

China is actively encouraging all its' 'citizens' to buy all the silver they
can.
How many of you know the bail-outs obama started have to be re-secured
every year? (signed again every year by the backer)
How many of you know China has started dumping the loans they do
hold against the United States?

There are free newsletters out there: Reuters, World Net Daily, Money
Market, Investors, etc. If you read these, you can get a pretty
balanced idea of what is happening in our world and why (money and
politics, of course).
China and Russia are making more ties and alliances together than at
any other time in history.
Do you know that China is actively buying up power plants in the United
States of America, and is the world's largest holder of gold?
Some Research states Hillary Clinton took signed executive orders with
her to China in March 2009 from obama giving China the right of eminent
domain in the United States in exchange (collateral) for signing the
bail-out loans.
Please remember: God says not to forge confederacies with the ungodly.
Russia is historically atheist, and China historically worships false gods.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Well Freedom of thougtht,

Of course you have the reason that to sleep with the enemy is not a good marriage, even not a good afair, also that the Chinese are moving a lot during this time of recession to assume a lot of economical control around the world, but there are parts in which I respectfully cannot agree with you:

- It is not exact your assumption that Russia has been historically atheist, in fact is a contry with more than 1000 years to be in the Christian faith, and that is about the double of America.

The first missioners that arrived to Russia from the Bizantine Empire the orthodox monks methodious and Basilius brought the gospel to the slavic and got their conversion under the Realm of St Vladimir Prince of Kiev.

- Russia is true was subjugated under communism during 70 years, but that was just only a fragment of its milenary History, even the fact to be majoritarian Christian was determinant to finally overcome the Marxist system and go ahead in to democracy.

- Communism is not a Russian Ideology, if there is a country in which this atheist ideology emerged was Germany, in the form of scientific socialism later known as communism. In fact at the begining their founders, both German, named it the German Ideology, there is a book of Marx and Engels with that title.

- Communism arrived to Russia thanks to an international plot promoted by Germany, and not by german communist but by the Kaiser William II that found with it the way to get the surrender of its rival in WW I. According with this conspiracy the German emperor signed an evil pact with Vladimir Ilich Ulianov ( Alias Lenin) a so dangerous political criminal asiled in Switzerland to give him support and access through german territory to the borders of the Russian empire. Lenin in exchange commited treason to compromise a peace treated with Germany as soon as he assumed the dictatorship in Russia.

It is also significant to mention that the control of the communist party of the Soviet Union was during about 30 years almost a monopoly of the soviet Jewish Bolsheviks ( Jews were: Lenin, Trotsky, Bulganin, Kaganovich, Beria, even the very last of the strong conservatory communists leaders of the soviet Union Yuri Andropov) , so in many aspects marxism, that was also founded by the German Jew Karl Marx, is identified in the collective mentality of the Russians not as a national politics but primarly as a hebrew ideology.

There are many myths created in the collective mentality in America with respect to Russia that are false, and the consequence of the cold war, but perhaps you will be surprised to see how Christian has been Russia in the History if you read more about the topic, pls check my thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/7/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Continuing with my reply to your last post, let me examine the difference in between Russia and China,

- The Case of China is very different, is a country with no offcial national religion in any epoch of its past, subject always to the practice of three principal philosophies:

Buddism, Taoism and Confusionism.

Even these three philosophical currents were not originated on the country but imported from the surrounding India, Mongolia, Siberia and Korea.

Either Christianism, Jewish and Muslim faiths are not gladly accepted by the communist rule of China, they are considered potentially dangerous for the national interests.

All the attempts to convert China to Christianism have failed in the past, although there are some minorities of Catholics that could survive thanks to the permanent aid of the Vatican city.

While Russia not only changed drastically its political system during the end of 1980's toward democracy, also allowing all the east, central Euroope and also Transcaucasia and central Asia to do so, China insist to embrace the most radical branch of the Marxist ideology, the Stalin-Maoist to become the only remaining communist superpower in the world.

But this is not all, While Russia receded its borders clearly in about 25% of the former territory of the Soviet Union and renounced to continue controling other 20% of european lands, China has expanded its borders a lot since the revolution of 1948, annexing countries that were independent for many years as Tibet , almost half of Mongolia, Manchuria, Hongkong, Macau, and of course menacing the independence of Taiwan.

The support of Beijing to other communist regimes with clear military power like North Korea, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Algeria, Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela is also evident.

China has used in a very smart way United States as well as in the past did exactly with Soviet Union to overcome its milenary feudalism, the one existed until the begining of the XX century, since industralization was unknown in that part of the world before.

Russia and America commited huge mistake both to underestimate the capacity of China to grow military and economically until to assume the control of the world that is what our generation is experiencing.

Now, the type of pacts of no mutual agression you mention in between Russia and China are also a huge mistake commited by Putin and Medvedev, they think they can control Beijing but the fact is completly the contrary, they are falling in a terrible trap that at the end can be even more dangerous for their own sovereignty than for the American.

It is not a coincidence that China is now growing a lot in the same epoch in which America is so depressed, it is logically the effect of the so dangerous risks that globalization can bring, when our markets are opened to any other country, even to the ones that thanks to maintain slavery inside their borders, either feudal one or communist one, can compete in a very unloyal way against our own workers and entrepreuners.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/7/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ahmanijedad, in a speech on United Nations has expressed his concerns against Capitalism and multinational companies, using a retoric that is closer to the Marxist communist one than to any other ideologic position.

It is quite interesting to confirm that at present Iran is gravitating gradually from the Islamic fundamentalism to a new neocommunist version of it.

Possibly this attitude has surprised many delegates on the maximum world forum about poverty but not to me and to my readers that have read my forecasts about the every day more clear alliance in between the regime of Teheran and the Communist powers of China, North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela.

Pls read: news.yahoo.com...

It is quite clear that if China will have a confrontation with the west is not going to it alone, that in fact there is completly structured an Evil axis of countries which principal goal is to resurrect the Communist empire around the world.

It is just only coincidence that today precisely again the Beijing regime has warned in a very menacing tone America to don't interfere with their expansionist plans on the South China Sea defying the sovereignity of other southeast countries like Taiwan, Vietnam, Phillipines and Malaysia?

I don't think so, this is just another confirmation of the hidden plans that the Chinese goverment has for a very promising military campaign in this so strategic mass of water though which it is relatively easy to control the entire far east as it was proven in WWII.

Pls read:
news.yahoo.com...

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join