It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Human mutilations-graphic descriptions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Found at searchingforthetruth.com.

Presentation by a 27 year veteran homicide detective. Butch Witkowski is a MUFON volunteer investigator. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle may shock you, but it deserves a listen

VERY interesting..I have seen some photos recently of human remains that resembled cattle mutilations...

the direct utube link...utube link-human multilation presentation

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wiseone11

Dear wiseone11

Very interesting video thank for bring it up.

One of the mans points that I would offer an alternative to would be that he makes the point that ET has been here for 2000 years or more so he considers that any experimentation would have been complete by now..

First who says that they are the same race of ET??

Second could be that they have time travel capability so it could even be the same crew and craft over that period of time??

My big question is why are TPTB hiding all this??? I have my idea but I like to here other peoples point of view.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
mac269

The point/questions he raises are indeed interesting...we are really not that complicated that a superior race couldn't figure out in all this time.

I have attached a link to Streibers photos of ahuman remains.. CAUTION very graphic CAUTION VERY GRAPHIC

But still, the question remains that if all or even some of the abduction testimony is true...you just have to wonder why.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

My big question is why are TPTB hiding all this???

What are they going to say?

"Monsters in space ships can abduct, mutilate, torture and kill you at ANY time and we are powerless to stop them. Also, we have made a secret agreement to co-operate with them."

Not likely to go down very well is it?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
In a philosopy course once, I learned that the nature of your answer is determined by the question...ie your question will determine what you seek, but may not lead to the truth because the question is not posed to allow you to find the truth.

All I'm saying is there must be a common thread here in this and other events that should lead us to what is happening and why.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

Dear sonicology

From sonicology "Monsters in space ships can abduct, mutilate, torture and kill you at ANY time and we are powerless to stop them. Also, we have made a secret agreement to co-operate with them."

Is this what you believe is going on??
Or indeed perhaps even more??
For instance perhaps it was a deal that included ET technology??

With your statement . A lot of people here on ATS believe there is a conspiracy to adopted what they call the NWO. If this where true then what better way to install a NWO than to get everybody afraid of ET as Ronnie Regan suggested in a few of his speeches.

Just trying to give if a little thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Anyone hear the theory that the EBEs doing these mutilations need us to survive because of some kind of condition that they have? War on their planet or something like that...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Dear wiseone11

I think it has to be about their scientific experimentation in some way they need these organ for some purpose it is for sure. I fear that we are so far behind them we can not even imagine there purpose.

I saw the photo and will listen to the rest of the documentary before commenting on that.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I just wanted to elaborate on the purpose of cattle/animal mutilations. There is a reason why certain organs and parts are extracted along with the blood. They use fluid biological matter and organs to feed through their skin pores. The Greys sustain from Cows because it is much more lower profile than human beings.

The regressive beings such as the Greys are abducting human beings for genetic experimentation and in order to somewhat brainwash their minds and sometimes even place implants. In rare instances, humans are somewhat of a delicacy and can be mutilated as well. This is extremely rare but some fringe conspiracy theorists have linked the overwhelming trends in unexplained missing children to abduction and possible mutilation.

Children are supposedly much more clean, pure, and free of toxins compared to the adult populace.

Yes they need human beings because they have an ongoing hybridization program because their specie is literally dying out because of their inability to reproduce without cloning machines, understand emotion, and the reliance on technological survival. Creating a cross between the two represents a problem because of the innate necessity of love required by the child.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i'm mediating and ask for protection for mr. Witkowski and his family, he is touching a dangerous subject that exists within the sphere of ufology. some of these cases are truly frighting in the methodical nature of the surgical dismemberment, the idea of being butchered alive is a tough thing to imagine.

so is it possible humans are to blame for this? yes. though in other similar threads it has been noted that the equipment needed is well with the grasp of your average homosapian. the technical skill to perform some of these operations are also within logical human standards.

mr. witkowski made the most important point was how if you ever witness a ufo, run the other direction.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Untill Proven otherwise , IMO all these so called " Alien Abductions " are being caused by Secret Goverment Black Opts Progams for some " Unknown " Reason . Black Helicopters somehow disguised as UFO 's ?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That's the first time I've ever heard about the victims lungs showing signs of immersion in deep salt water.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

G'day wiseone11

Thanks for posting those interesting videos.

My question is:

How credible is Witkowski's info?

How much do we know about his sources?

Without knowing more about that, Witkowski's stories are simply that.....stories.

I would be interested to read more about the cases he mentions, if the info is available.

Also, regarding that famous 1994 mutilation case:

I've posted about that extensively in other threads, based on my conclusions the mutilation could have been done with cheap, second-hand medical equipment used by a semi-skilled operator. I also stated there are problems with the "multiple cerebral vascular event" & "endocrine" based "evidence" that was supposed to prove the person was alive whilst the mutilation was being carried out.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

I just wanted to elaborate on the purpose of cattle/animal mutilations. There is a reason why certain organs and parts are extracted along with the blood. They use fluid biological matter and organs to feed through their skin pores. The Greys sustain from Cows because it is much more lower profile than human beings.

What exactly is all this based on? I'm only asking because I'd love to ring all the universities, media and space observatories and tell them to call off the search for extraterrestrial life. I can hardly wait for your evidence...been waiting for this my whole life...wow...to think all this time it was right here on ATS...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I found another site that discusses Todd Sees mutilation more fully and a report of NUFORC

Todd Sees report

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
The point/questions he raises are indeed interesting...we are really not that complicated that a superior race couldn't figure out in all this time.

I don't think research is the aim here, as has been already noted they have had ample time to learn everything there is to know about human (and bovine) anatomy. Sounds to me that the name of the game is organ harvesting, the report of a team of greys harvesting body parts after a firefight would seem to suggest this also.

What really puzzles me is why are the victims always returned to or close to the place of abduction after they have been mutilated? I mean they could dump them anywhere or burn or disintigrate the body, so why go to the additional effort of returning the corpse unless there is a reason to do so? It doesn't make sense, and yet it seems to happen time and again.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
EXCELLENT point re why are they returned where they can be found...why not take what they want then dispose of the body where it isn't so obvious..I've read about helicopters (suspected, not seen) lifting cattle to do it and dropping them causing extensive bone damage...so they could just carry them off a little farther and dump them where they wouldn't be obvious...

so that is a real, curious point. If the gov't is doing some weird testing, they'd just keep the carcass...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In my life I have seen human beings commit attrocities that would defy your imagination. I've seen mutilations so far beyond what is blamed on aliens committed by humans that it boggles the mind. These acts defy the imagination and are so heinous that the brain comes to the conclusion that a human being couldn't do this to another man. But they can. And for no apparent reason. Or in the name of science. All humans don't place the same value on human life.

As far as theory that an advanced civilazation would have figured us out by now. Perhaps in the physical sense. But what if the soul is real. Is it bigger than a breadbox? Are they looking for that? Perhaps they wonder about the people created in the image of God? Who knows.

Perhaps there are hundreds of civilazations abducting and disecting us for whatever reason. Kind if like we do with the animals on our planet. If they view us as a lower life form then they have no reason to hold a moral objection to experimentation on us.

Scary isn't it? They could be so much more advanced that us that they may view our cities the way we view termite mounds in Africa. And we call an exterminator for termites. We put em in an insect collection, in a glass jar with moth balls. Burn em with a magnifying glass. Why? They are just termites or ants. To them their construction is an amazing feat. To us, it's an anthill. It's not hard to imagine a civillazation that can travel across the universe might view us the same way.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

It's based on research I've done on the subject and accumulated for a couple of years now. Its not my job to convince a skeptic. I can only give you the information and you can elect to absorb it and continue seeking continuous substantiation for my claims. You can choose to discard it as well.. Makes no difference.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Fair enough. Perhaps it'd be more honest if you used less certainty in your claims? Using phrases like 'I think' or 'In my opinion' is far less likely to attract posts like mine. Speculation is good, but unsourced affirmations are misleading

top topics

<<   2 >>

join