It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Lobby Exposed -Documentry-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Khazar Jews have been pulling the strings and controlling U.S and other nations for a long time now.

Watch this documentary to see how the Israeli Lobby (Khazars aka fake Jews) have been screwing the world over 10 fold supported by U.S.

This is a serious documentary with good insiders that actually worked for the government exposing the Israeli Lobby.

We get to hear from both sides of the Israeli defenders/supporters and those questioning and exposing them.

"The United States supports Israel in a variety of ways. We give them all sorts of military and economic support, roughly 3 billion dollars a year. Israel, despite the fact, it is a relatively rich country, receives more foreign aid than any other other country in the world. We veto resolutions in the United Nations all the time that are critical to Israel."

Google Video Link

[edit on 29-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
edited.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i recommend you change it to Israel Exposed.

Somehow I don't think my Jewish neighbors next door are in on any world wide conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lozenge

I don't think theres difference but I changed it anyways.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This needs to be seen, from any citizen of any country.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Truely makes me sad to see you repeat such lies like a mantra, no matter how much I try to explain, that you should stop directing this against an entire nation, and start to see, this is acted only by secret societies, no every day people. I hope some day you will change EndOfTheWorld.

I Truly do.

Hate will take you nowhere.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
when will those zany zionist jews ever learn!
i cant wait to see waht crazy adventure they will get into next.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn

Truely makes me sad to see you repeat such lies like a mantra, no matter how much I try to explain, that you should stop directing this against an entire nation, and start to see, this is acted only by secret societies, no every day people. I hope some day you will change EndOfTheWorld.

I Truly do.

What lies?

If you have a problem with people exposing the truth then you are on the wrong website.

I didn't make this movie, so blaming me for a lie ridiculous.

I never used the word hate yet, so I'm not sure where your getting that from, but seriously if you are asking me to love the U.S / Israeli /Khazar government you must have a few screws lose.

Sirach 41:7
The children will complain of an ungodly father, because they shall be reproached for his sake.

Was America built on love? Lead by white Freemasons and Khazar Jews who got rich off slaughtering 200+ million Natives and Hispanics with genocide slavery and lynching, slavery, killing of Blacks to build America, just like they built Egypit into a super power doesn't sound like love, and it sure as hell got them somewhere.

Now asking for love and peace when it's all used and done with sounds like a real good deal for one side.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7
But you see, the doing of death and destruction is OKay as long as it is not spoken of in polite company. The speaking of it is impolite and hateful.

Since you mention it, you are the evil party. That's how they are good, you are bad. What's that called in Orwell's 1984?

That American concept of Manifest Destiny is no different from the current 'divine right of ownership' spoken of by Zionism.

So over ten generations ago, Indo-Europeans converted to Judaism. It was Judaism in exile they converted to. Is it the hand of God at work, or the hand of empire? If I were Khazarian I would walk away and stay in exile, isn't that where God is to be found?

Oh, wait! I am of those people, I have found our true God. Come back to me my people. Leave the god of Israel, come away. God who is One is God of all people and the whole earth. Leave that land of contention, roam free upon the Earth.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by pthena]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Excellent Vid sir.

Its unfortunate how much the "average " American has no clue of the underlying forces at work in Wash.

The endless stream of US coffin's , for entirely the wrong reason's.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
edit apologies

[edit on 3-2-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Excellent post, and i congratulate that man in the video, for saying it like it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Notice how very few people are posting here.
It's because of our fear of the unknown.

If they accept the truth about who the real bad guys are, their whole world would be turned up side-down.
They rather live the lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
Notice how very few people are posting here.
It's because of our fear of the unknown.

If they accept the truth about who the real bad guys are, their whole world would be turned up side-down.
They rather live the lie.

I too thought it was strange that this didn't get much reply's seeing as this is probably the best documentary on Israeli / Jewish control ever.

I also had a few people U2U me asking why no one has noticed this film.

new topics

top topics

join