It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can water think and respond ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Water and its mysteries

www.ceveni.com

Hidden Messages in water that we need to know! Do water thinks and can react to human speech, thoughts and vibrations? according to Japanese author and researcher Masaru Emoto the Water Crystal Experiments done so far shows human feeling and emotions can be directed to water before they are frozen and the resulting images from the microscopic photography are water crystals which takes the beautiful shapes to the ugly patterns depending on the positive or negative thoughts of ones.....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

[edit on 29-1-2010 by codesense]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Recently i came across the work of Masaru Emoto through a local magazine and when i googled i came across the above site with the videos though videos are quite convincing one question that baffling me is how can water think and have senses, how can it even read something written on paper and crystalize according to it, who teaches water to read...........

so i want the feedback of ATS members on this whether the work of Masaru Emoto is really proven or successfully done by other person apart from him?

www.ceveni.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can water think and respond ?

Doesn’t seem that way. No double blind, no controls. His experiments can’t be replicated.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.is-masaru-emoto-for-real.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Water can do and respond to a lot of things most people couldn't even fathom (since they've been conditioned to believe water is nothing special).

I wonder if the energy or oil industry would encourage and "double blind" testing on the following, or if they would spend billions trying to prevent it's reproduction...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

"Conditioned" by logic, reason, and the scientific method. Oh noes! o_O

The oil industry is in no position to coerce every single scientist in the world. If that was the case, there would be no research into any other sort of energy source other than petrochemical. No nuclear reactors, no solar, no wind, no hydroelectric, no geothermal, no wave, nothing. Clearly that is happening, so clearly your hypothesis of an all-powerful, science-controlling petrochemical industry is pure, unadulterated, 100% bunk.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Haha - yes sir Big Wheel - you just keep on trucking with you're belief that scientists have the freedom to discover and then make their scientific discoveries known to the public at large without any problems.

In your defense scientists can do that, as long as it makes money, doesn't allow people to be self sustainable, and doesn't free individuals from a life of capitalist labor for money to "pay" for it.

Sure every once in awhile a scientist will come out with information about how energy doesn't need to be purchased from a power company but they eventually end up dead like; Les Banki, Eugene Mallove, Stan Meyers,
John Kanzius, etc.

But as I said, you go ahead and continue to believe that every facet of the scientific community isn't controlled, or that the creation of the money supply isn't intended to in debt people to economic slavery, or that the entire food industry isn't a hoax, or that the medical industry isn't trained in false information about health and disease. It's okay, you're still
the majority. It's normal for you to defend your status quo.

Meanwhile people like me will continue to speak out about how everything we learned in life was a lie/misrepresentation to keep us from our true human potential and freedom. Some of us will even be inclined to continue to show and teach people how to live a low impact life or use water to reduce their gas mileage using a crude water fuel cell, and ask for nothing in return.

People like you can continue to push for "new" power generating technologies like nuclear, wind, hydroelectric and wave and make people like me laugh. Because even you should be able to appreciate the fact that those power source free no one and will be metered by the power companies which the end user will still be paying the same price for energy that they always have.

That was fun. A waste of time, but fun.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Meanwhile people like me will continue to speak out about how everything we learned in life was a lie/misrepresentation to keep us from our true human potential and freedom.

And in the meantime, some of us will exercise some personal responsibility and not blame the faceless, hypothetical "them" for not reaching our true human potential.

On topic, I have serious doubts that water does what that fella claims. Some folks believe that everything has conciousness of some sort, but I'm not one of them.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

You say all of that without a shred of evidence, in fact in the face of evidence that completely refutes your position. If what you say is true, then it would not be possible for people to be completely self-sufficient, which many people are.

Paranoid, much?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I dont think water "thinks" or "responds".....

At any rate, there have been many interesting studies that water DOES have amazing properties. The whole medicine of homeopathy is based upon it! Recent studies have actually shown that water has the singular ability to record the electromagnetic information of any substance that is introduced to it. In this study they found that when the electromagnetic signature for acetomenophen (tylenol) was introduced to water, and then the water (with no tylenol in it) was ingested, the body responded as if it was ingesting tylenol!

This is also one theory on how homeopathy works, as different substances are placed in incredibly miniscule amounts into water, the water is succussed (shaken) and then diluted many times, and used as treatment. I have friends who use and research homeopathy, and in spite of common opinion, it is incredibly well researched and backed up by studies and science....and effective on many incredible levels that western medicine cannot even come close to.

So yes, water is incredible.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

actually it seems there has been a double blind test, detailed protocol here:

www.explorejournal.com...
/article/S1550-8307(06)00327-2/fulltext

the universe is infinite in both directions. i personally have NO problem believing in the 'consciousness' of 'matter'.

(edit to fix link. loads of times! add the two lines together and you get the full link. excuse inconvenience.)

[edit on 29-1-2010 by darkcircle2009]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

Hi!

My answer at 5:25! :-)

www.youtube.com...

The strange thing is, placebos and homeopathic cures have more often than not, been shown to be the result of the person wanting to respond to a cure.

Then again, as everything is 'entangled' who knows?

Peace!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dark...i believe also, that all matter has consciousness, or rather is created of consciousness. However, that does not mean that i believe it has thoughts or emotions in the same way we do.

As to thewave....not true. Homeopathic cures work often regardless of belief. There is a very successful homeopathic cure for dogs who are terrified by lightening, and i am sure that the dog is not "hoping" that the cure works.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

No actual scientific research has ever shown that homeopathy works better than a placebo. None. And there has been a LOT of research done. Please show us a link to a peer-reviewed paper outlining the experiment, and the results, for this dog-anti-lightning-scare medication

It's bunk.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Its not bunk. There are 4 major naturopathic medicine schools, 3 in the US that do tons of research in homeopathy, along with herbal medicine, accupuncture, etc. The mainstream DOES do homeopathy studies to try to debunk, but their studies are flawed because they use them in the western paradigm "oh, this homeopathic cure is for this disease" and try to treat in cookie cutter method. This is NOT how true homeopathy is supposed to be used, its for total systemic treatment, NOT for treatment of an independent symptom, but rather treatments for whole patterns of symptoms. Just like we do flawed studies on vitamins trying to isolate the chemical in the herb or vitamin that is effective for treatment, when often it is the combination of enzymes or parts of the herb that come in whole foods that are synergistic and work together.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
water=emotion=feeling=intelligence

new topics

top topics

join