It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well Hi..... Again!!!

so after being slapped across the wrist for my first intro thread & having it deleted on me... i will try again..

Im Vamp333... i have been using this Cyber-name for close to 15yrs... and as u can probably tell... i have an interest in Vampyres tales... along with nearly every other topic on this site. im female... im turning 40 in 3weeks even tho people wont believe that until i show them proof of my age.

i have dreams of the end of the world & have since a very young age.
i was once into the xian beliefs.. but i no longer believe in a god.. i believe in nature's energy.
i see dead people. im not thrilled with that fact. & im glad its not an everyday thing.
i believe that there are many things out there that are yet to be explained.
i believe that there is alot of information that our goverment lie to us about & hide from us.. then again.. i also believe that there are people out there who are in control & use our goverment as puppet & that they dont actually know the full truth about this world either.

so thats a little about me... and im hoping i didnt break any rules this time

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
*waves hello" right back.. hope all goes well this time.. I am sure it will :-)

Vampires, interesting topic...
we've not got that many supernatural creatures in this part of England.. Just the odd water dragon called a Knucker..

Hope yu have Fun

TFJ

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Can't wait until you have 20 posts under your belt so I can learn more about "you seeing dead people".

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Hi!,

Welcome! You've come to the right place. There are several Aussies here whom I'm sure you'll soon get to recognise.

Happy hunting.

Peace!

PS was from Sydney and still love it!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanx for the welcome.. this 20 post thing before being allowed to make a thread is killing me... at present & for the past couple of days ive just been reading through threads... there is way to much on this site that interests me... im never going to get any housework done now that ive joined.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Greetings Madame Vamp,

Welcome to ATS.

I Look forward to your contributions and posts with much interest.

Regards

Bob

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Welcome, Vamp333 are you interested in the blood sucking kind or the life force energy draining kind if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
thanx =D

ahhhhh... ive just discovered i cant message anyone til after 20posts either... just found someone who im sure can help me with a question & the reason i joined... arrrgghhh...

so how many post am i up too so far....? Grrrrr.....

*runs off the find a thread to comment in b4 i go totally insane*

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Vamp333?

333 means, "You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough."

Just kidding.....Welcome!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi!

Figured you had to be an Aussie by the topic!

I'm pretty new, don't post a lot, but sometimes feels my eyeballs burning and brain hurting from reading too much!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Click member tools at the top of the page, then public profile

You can then see things like your last 3 threads, post count, applauses etc.

btw Welcome to ATS!!

EDIT: Need any help with anything else just ask

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

interest is in all... there is a story behind my interest & a diary ive been keeping for decades regarding vamps... but i'll leave that till I get over 20post & i can make a thread...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

diet coke evil .. lol.. i like that

yes.. only half evil.. i have an angelic side that only a few people can see

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

hi fellow aussie... yes my brain is startn to fry reading all these threads too... time for bed soon i think...

ive got nothing done today thanx to this site..

*that's 6posts... im slowly getn there

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
G'day,

Welcome, Sydney is an amazing place is it not? I've stayed there, never lived there, I miss it there. You see dead people? Then I imagine you will be seeing me one day (though...not too soon I rather hope), I assure you that I will be polite. While I am still kicking perhaps we can explore together in the future.

Take care, enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thankyou kindly ...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

just 11 more posts and then you're free!!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
only 10 more.... yay!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Hi and welcome to the forums ATS Search Results : Vampires might help you along in acquiring 20 posts. You can post to any thread in any forum on ATS / BTS you wish.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

thanx .. ive been through a few of those threads... i wasnt liking the hating that was going on towards the people who believed in Vampyres... didnt really want to get involved in most of the arguements...

im kinda shy about expressing my beliefs.. xspecially my vamp stories... however i will get around to expressing them once i become more familiar with this site & become more comfortable in this wonderful new world of ATS that ive stumbled into..

but thankyou to every one who has so far pointed out places on here that might intrest me.. much love to you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join