It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Hello and welcome to ATS.

Sydney? Not my cuppa mate, too big, too fast, too many people.. but I feel that way in any city I go to. Yep, some think I'm nuts and that's okay.

Seeing the dead ? So does my daughter since she was little, although coming up to the mid teens she complains about not seeing them anymore. I figure that is just part of her rebellion against the spiritual side of things she has had for the past couple of years.. you know how pre-teens don't like to be too different from the flock.

I also assist the dead into the light by actively communicating and taking them across. I love doing that part because I get to see them wake up from their dream of life. And I enjoy mediating between them and the living as I get to feel the love being radiated.

So how many posts do you need now.. one less when you reply to this one

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Hi

I like your post, I too have seen ghosts all my life along with experiencing many other phenomena. I mostly don't talk about it with people though. People are always eager to hear about such experiences but then after hearing want evidence and either don't believe you or treat you like a nut. Not that it really matters what other people think I have just learned that telling people these experiences who have not experiences something similar themselves takes away from my experience as other people expect them to be justified or proved in someway... what do they expect, you cant see something unless you are open to it. i'm sure you get this too?

Whilst i'm on, I did have an ex girlfriend who used to [lets just say get excited] on making a small prick or cut on my body and sucking my blood, i'm open to anything and also found it quite exciting. Not supernatural as you are referring too but the closest ive been to a real vampire

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi.. thanx for the welcome.

i actually started seeing them when i hit my teen years.. same has happen to my teen daughter.. but she more hears them than sees them... i have a male spirit with a child spirit that seems to be linked to me and has they have been following me in my house moving for many years now.. he's taken on a father role with her it seems & my daughter hears him whispering to her to "get off the computer & go to bed" late at night.... lol... & the little girl seems to like to sing to her.

so u help them cross over..? interesting... i'd like to hear more about that sometime.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

oh that is exactly how i am... i use to be extremely open to talking about it... but started getting labelled as the crazy witch girl... oh... there's another thing i didnt mention... i studied & practiced wicca for many years.. but i moved away from it about 12 years ago as it made a partner of mine feel uncomfortable... but yeah... i totally hear what your saying.

so ur ex had a blood fetish... thats a very dangerous practice these days.. but each to there own.. i dont judge.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Morning All

so ive just woken up.. & the first thing i do is jump back on ATS... this cant be good.. lol

ive decided to open up a bit more about myself this morning... & it will help in reaching my 20 post count as well..

so lets see...

as i mentioned in my last post.. i use to practice wicca..

i have see two mysterious objects in the skies above Sydney in the late 80's & early 90's. i have also had one of my "dreams" that was based on alien abduction in the late 90's that ive only told one person about.. i might open up about that on here sometime in the future.

i was forever at church as a child but turned my back on the churches teachings around the same time i started experiencing things.

i have a strong dislike towards the roman catholic church

oh.. i just had a memory i had totally forgotten about.. as a child i use to see... hmmm.... what shall i call them...? they where small dark fluffy like shadows that use to run & hide quickly behind furniture when i seen them... "Gronkidoodles" im sure my family thought i was crazy even then .. but my great grand mother was still alive then.. a tiny fragile old woman with silver grey hair that fell down to her knees.. she use to see them too.. and i remember her telln me.. they were ok.. they were just shy.

i believe in psychic powers but i also believe that 90% of the people who claim to have the gift are full of caca.

i love horror flicks... most of them make me giggle... yes.. weird again... altho i havent seen any good horrors made lately (bring back 80's horror flicks i say)... was really looking forward to Psychic Phenomomia but my jeebuz what a waste of 90mins of my life that was.. i fail to understand how that scared to poo out of anyone.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Vamp, welcome^^

We're already in agreement with something, bring back old school horror!

Actually most new movies these days, regardless of genre, tend to suck. I cant stand CG sometimes.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
.. he's taken on a father role with her it seems & my daughter hears him whispering to her to "get off the computer & go to bed" late at night.... lol... & the little girl seems to like to sing to her.

so u help them cross over..? interesting... i'd like to hear more about that sometime.

Morning,

I love the bit about "Get off the computer and go to bed". Brought a huge smile to my face, thanks.

You can easily help them across too. If you can see, hear or feel them then you can do it.

While the two attached to you are no problem, they really do need to move on instead of hanging around this place. They are missing out on so much by not "crossing".

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
how do i get a pic over there

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
how do i get a pic over there

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thankyou Tayesin

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Niiiiiiice Avatar there vamp

Line two

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
why thankyou kind sir

took me awhile to figure it out... but thanx again for ur help

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello Vamp333,Happy early Birth Day ! I am also a newbie to this board .I look forward to your threads on Vamps !

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starynight

Hi.. welcome to you also

after reading many threads on here about Vampyres i think that Vampyres may not be a subject i touch on in here... i strongly believe that 'Twilight' has ruined any serious discussions one can have on Vampyres.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join