It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi-Uncloaked Ships Above Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I was watching videos made by mikessaints for a laugh (I always love a good story) when I heard a claim in this video. Yes, I am aware that the Galactic Federation is a bunch of hogwash, as is Nibiru, gateways, all weapons being deactivated, everybody on Earth actually being equal, etc., but like I said, it's always fun to listen to this stuff and daydream.

Anyhow, at around 1:50 in this video, the guy claims that the Galactic Federation ships have uncloaked themselves to a degree. I would have written this off as stupid, but he started mentioning evidence to support his statements. He says that if you look in the sky, there's a chance you might see a star blinking colors, and the star might sit there in the exact same place all night while the other stars move. I was thinking this may be a satellite of some sort, but then the guy said you can see shapes for a split second (the infinity symbol, circles, etc.), so I don't know.

I don't have a camcorder at the moment, so I'm hoping some fellow ATS members can test this out. I don't want this thread to become a "hurr durr new age aliens hoax no need to prove let's wait for phage XD", since this thread is not about speculation on all these guys' claims -- it's about whether or not the one guy's claim about the possibility of a stationary and/or blinking star can be verified and if "shape movement" can be seen. They said they saw it in AZ, and another place is CA, so those are some good places to start. If anybody has any more information on the matter, please post here.

[edit on 1/29/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Interesting as I have seen two UFO’s “decloak” at very high altitude above my house back in 2008 with twin flashes of fuzzy white light - light show came shortly afterwards.

Another time I watched a flash of light in the sky towards the north west, to the right of the black hills and something raced out of a white flash to slow down very quickly and then start moving as if it was a satellite.

Cloaked ships therefore seems plausible to me but only because I cannot dispute the evidence presented to my own eyes.

Also last year a UFO that drifted over my house toward Edinburgh castle actually seemed to collapse in on itself, becoming a very hard to see pinprick of dim light before zipping off at high speed. My wife saw this, actually pointed it out to me so I know I was not hallucinating.

I can post the written accounts if you wish but they are wordy and I did have cameras nearby but when you see these things the last thing you think about is taking film because everything happens so fast and you do not want to miss a thing.

The next time I am determined to grab that camera but good intent is all fine and dandy until you see these things of course.

Starred and flagged – I buy the cloaking theory 100%

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

G'day SonicInfinity

I don't think there are any ships there to be found.

However, if you have a look & then try to tell them there's nothing there, they'll just say that you looked in the wrong place, or at the wrong time or both.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, we can't say for certain until a lot of people have looked and confirmed it. According to the guy in the video, a lot of people around the world have been noticing it, so there has to be some information out there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

OK then.....

Good luck

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wormholes, transporter technology and now cloaked ships. UFOlogy is becoming TREKology.

I think I need a synthohol drink.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The last time I read about an ufo sighting I thought to myself......again?! It is as if there is an increase of sightings all over the planet. If any of the problems in 2012 is true it can maybe be that all kinds of aliens are traveling our way to witness the event.

Or maybe not....and are they here waiting for a moment to welcome us to the intergalactic community.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Have you read my topic i made back in December? Maybe you should skim through it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess i'm not that delusional after all... and i have pictures too, which i will be posting in the topic soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I do not believe there are ships above earth, however a couple of nights ago I saw a blinking star which would change colors and later that night i dreamt of aliens. Weird..

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If you want to believe that load of old twaddle then fine, filling this place up with new threads re this twaddle is just annoying.

Sorry but it is......Partially cloaked ships and the Galactic Federation...

Give me strength...Better still, give me proof...I may be waiting some time...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Much to my annoyance, I have been trying and failing to see anything apart from that messed up "star" but Im fairly sure thats a pulsar or something. I remember asking about it before , and its supposed to be a totaly mundane thing as far as its a stellar object, and has been identified.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Astrophotogaphers would be best at accidently colllecting any evidence of this - wide view images anyway. When I'm imaging I am obviously fixed and rotating with the stars, so there position remains fixed in the image, any stationary 'object' would show up as a streak in the image.

If it's a reasonable clear night, I am out imaging one thing or another....I've never had a fixed object show up though that remains stationary against the rotation of the planet. Perhaps others have, but I haven't....

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I look forward to seeing the pictures, but a lot of people won't believe it unless it's animated and caught on video. It'd be cool if somebody could find one of these stars, record it while they're sleeping, and do a sped-up version from sunset to sunrise of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of 'moving' stars lately.

It's not hard to find.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
There are a lot of things up in our atmosphere and in Earths orbit that people could be mistaking these sightings for. A bit too early, and much lack of evidence to claim ET already imo.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ive got something to say.

Last night i was staying round a mates house, sleeping on 2 seated chair in his conserventry. I was looking out his see-through roof at the stars before i fell asleep. Just when i nearly hit the deck, i heard a loud "humming" sound, i look back up in the sky and i'd say 300-400ft in the sky in a standing position was a craft, surrounded with red and yellow lights that seemed to be circulating the craft.

I went back into my mates room, woke him up, and he had a look, we just starred at it, and then it dissappears out of no where after about 6-7 minutes of air time.

I got my phone out and tried to film it, but when i played it back, it was terrible quality, makes it look like a street lamp.

Anywho, just thought i'd say, because i think it was invisible at times to the human eye, and then it can chose to reveal itself. I think it noticed i might of been looking as they took some sort of shield off, so they out it back on, may even be still there.

I live in the south of England in Dorset.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

Please post the video, there are people here who are very skilled at enhancing raw footage and I for one would be very interested in having a look at your bad quality footage because it just might be important regarding my own situation.

Thank you for giving your account by the way

top topics

join