It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow is an Idoit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by harrytuttle

If I were you I wouldn't be the first to cast a stone!

"Tuttle" - a Wiktionary definition. en.wiktionary.org — 1. (slang), (pejorative): To needlessly threaten the wrong person/party; to invoke expertise where none exists; to showcase incompetence through groundless inclusion of "higher authorities"; to incidentally expose oneself as pompous or self-righteous.

link

You should put that in your signature

(lol - look who I'm arguing with...)

First off, it's "harrytuttle" the NAME of a character from the movie "Brazil", not the word.

Even so, contrair mon frair, at least I spelled it right!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Typical!When you don't like the outcome(me outsmarting you)Change the game(my spelling)

Your all class.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Typical!When you don't like the outcome(me outsmarting you)Change the game(my spelling)

Your all class.

Actually he was calling out the fact that you tried to call him out on something and instead made yourself look foolish.

A question: Your, or you're?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're

He made fun of my name
I made better fun of his
He instead of showing dignity in defeat chose to go after my spelling.

Let me say it again.
I am not a very good typist and some times when I try to respond to quickly I make mistakes.Some are typos some are mental errors.I'm not perfect.

Thank you for pointing out my latest one.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

This from the one who wants Glen Beck to be required viewing

Look, its an illusion, they are playing with our heads, that's all the media is, you find the channel you agree with, get fully polarized into hating your neighbor simply for being of a different political party and TPTB who create the illusion get away with all the loot.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Wow thanks for explaining that.I never thought of that.Wait here I'm going to throw out all my TV's.What do you think,radios too?

Are you from Crete?

[edit on 29-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

No, you don't have to throw out your TV. You can if you want to but basically once you understand its an illusion it can no longer hurt you unless you let it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Mhmm, sure...Maddow is a idiot..lets hope she doesn't read this thread else she may become sad.

Someone whom cannot even spell idiot properly and used the wrong "peace" called a Rhodes scholar (wiki's your friend) and in every sense of the world one of the greater minds on earth (statistical fact...read requirements for becoming rhodes scholar) of today a idiot.

what will she do.

go back to hannity and limbaugh (both dropouts btw..not a single degree between the two of em...so sad...these are the people whom program you...if your going to be programmed, dont let it be by the local flunky...have the brightest do it).

But hey...the statistics show that the vast majority of people have an IQ of approximately 90-110. At this stage, they can understand some complex thinking but typically are unable to grasp relevance beyond meaningful examples that demonstrate the purpose. They can also fill out small forms, and do basic algebra with lots of effort. Things they cannot understand (higher intellectual learning, complex facts, etc) tend to frustrate them and they become angry. Many, without the proper outlet for this frustration already installed into their personality, become angry and decide that the complex and intellectual aspects of society are meaningless and stupid...

often calling those that are far above them....idiots (sometimes misspelling the word idiot).

Why oh why can there not be a IQ puzzle test in order to even get into the voting booth...so sad..sure, everyone can vote, but only those wiith 120+ IQ can manage to get to the booth to begin with. It would solve sooooo many problems.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well thanks for you appraisal! I bet she can spell "idiot" though!

There is an edit button ya know!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
I bet Rachel Maddow could beat me up!

That scares me.

I like women - even some of THOSE women ( wink wink ) - but she seems angry and gay.

Gay,angry and mean!

Gay, angry, mean and looking to whoop some male ass.

I consider myself a failry smart individual - so I say this.

I may listen to her from time to time on the radio ( TV now I guess ) but I will not, REPEAT not get my assed whooped by her - unless she loses some of that anger

Dorian Soran

Thanks Dorian! I dont feel quite so....weird about her now!

I understand the attraction....sort of..

I WANT TO WRESTLE HER FOR "IT"!!!!! AND THERE'S A CHANCE I COULD LOOSE!
(erm. what happens if i loose though?
)

Dude! I feel so much better now! It was starting to freak me out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join