It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israelism: Why Zionism Doesn't And Can't Get It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

In fact, God cursed Israel for all eternity in the Book of Jerimiah. And don't forget too that he caused the Hebrews to be conquered twice and led away into slavery again and again. Not once, but twice (1st and 2nd Exiles).

Can you give me the reference in Jerimiah? It's been a couple of years since I read that prophet. I was under the impression that YHWH gave some hope for restoration to Israel.

No offense intended Bud; but the chutzpah of the Iewes calling themselves the "Chosen People" when in reality they are the "Cursed For All Eternity People"; never ceases to amaze me !

I think 'for all eternity' is a far stretch. The Law of blessing and cursing only lasts as long as heaven and earth last.

The solution I offered was they should find a God bigger than YHWH. What solution do you offer?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh brother.... Yet another troll thread, worded as just another excuse to bash israel and my people

Before europeans came out of their caves, was israel; in fact every other ancient civilisation has only a few coins and pots in a museum left of them, yet the sons and daughters of Jacob are still here.... A few anti jewish threads are not going to stop that, and we will still be here long after you...
I am a zionist Jew.. I am for mount zion, for the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and for humanity... Zionism is not about ruling earth, its about patriotism for israel.. If you can be patriotic for your country then why cant we??? Quite frankly I couldnt care less.. I will fly my star of david flag with pride; and if that pisses you off, then tough. I couldnt give a crap...

For the OP; we "get it" more than you..

Peace out

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by Longbob

In fact, God cursed Israel for all eternity in the Book of Jerimiah. And don't forget too that he caused the Hebrews to be conquered twice and led away into slavery again and again. Not once, but twice (1st and 2nd Exiles).

Can you give me the reference in Jerimiah? It's been a couple of years since I read that prophet. I was under the impression that YHWH gave some hope for restoration to Israel.

No offense intended Bud; but the chutzpah of the Iewes calling themselves the "Chosen People" when in reality they are the "Cursed For All Eternity People"; never ceases to amaze me !

I think 'for all eternity' is a far stretch. The Law of blessing and cursing only lasts as long as heaven and earth last.

The solution I offered was they should find a God bigger than YHWH. What solution do you offer?

Does google no longer work on your computer ? Are you unable to do your own research ? Here is an idea..open a Bible and turn to Jerimiah. I think you will be able to discern the cursing parts.

As far as the law of blessing and cursing goes I would think that Heaven and eternity are synonymous. And the reeason they were cursed is because they constantly put other Gods they thought were bigger before God. They even did it w/ the Golden Calf as recorded in Exodus.

That's gratitude for you ! A deity frees a group of people from 400 years of bondage and rather than worship him, they turn to something else (an idol of all things) before the year had ended. Exodus says that God considered killing all of them for the golden calf incident calling them a "stiff-necked people", but Moses talked him out of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just read the entire thread , except for the 2nd last post , it was a great read

Please cont gents , I'm learning

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Oh brother.... Yet another troll thread, worded as just another excuse to bash israel and my people

Before europeans came out of their caves, was israel; in fact every other ancient civilisation has only a few coins and pots in a museum left of them, yet the sons and daughters of Jacob are still here.... A few anti jewish threads are not going to stop that, and we will still be here long after you...
I am a zionist Jew.. I am for mount zion, for the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and for humanity... Zionism is not about ruling earth, its about patriotism for israel.. If you can be patriotic for your country then why cant we??? Quite frankly I couldnt care less.. I will fly my star of david flag with pride; and if that pisses you off, then tough. I couldnt give a crap...

For the OP; we "get it" more than you..

Peace out

You're not serious, are you ? Can you possibly be so ignorant of the origins of your people ? Well, I hate to be the one to have to break the news to you, but everything in the Old Testament prior to Abraham (circa 2033BC or so, some say 1850BC, whatever) was copied from the Sumerians.

This is what happened. During the 2nd Exile in Babylonia when the Leviite priests (who eventually became the Pharisee's) started writing the text of what would become Genesis, they had no idea what their own origins actually were. So they copied the origin myths of their captors, changed the names, and called it their own.

Keep in mind that they probably did not consider that a couple of thousand years later; what they did would be discovered. They never realized that one day they would be found out and exposed for being the charlatans that they really were.

Actually, the story of Moses was copied from the story of Sargon of Akkadia. The Akkadians being the ancestors of the Babylonians.

I know that must be a horrible revelation to you, given that Moses is supposed to be the author of the Torah and all. But, I'm afraid that much of the content of the books of the Torah was stolen from another earlier people.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What's awful is that a lot of Christians think that people demonizing Israel is just fulfilling a prophecy so they'll back Israel no matter what heinous things the country does, and Israel's leaders are probably full well aware of this and use it to take advantage of the US and other countries in foreign policy issues.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I agree. Israel considers American Judeo-Christian Zionists to be nothing more than "useful idiots" and that is what they call them. What is interesting, actually VERY interesting is that AIPAC has bribed enough Congress critters to pass legislation that drastically affects those of the Christian religion which of course does include their buddies, the JCZ useful idiots.

Before too long, JCZ will realize to what extent they have been back stabbed.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hitler was correct...oops, I mean the bankers that supported both sides during WWII...Bush et al...Long Live The Queen and all the inbred!

The world doesn't give a *Snip* about Gaza, why should they? MSM isn't spoon feeding them...no fact = no fat.

Gaza doesn't have Oil, but Haiti does. MSM "we need to save them" WTF?

No food, no medical supplies, people being shot. Wake the # up.

If you honestly believe Israel isn't committing War Crimes then you're a #ing idiot.

Speaking of War Crimes...goggle USA!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomOspeach

Actually, Gaza DOES have oil. ! And it all belongs to the Palestinians and not a drop of it belongs to Israel. You didn't think that Israel has been engaging in ethnic cleansing/genocide just for the heck of it, did you ?

And, by using the pretext of Qassan rockets fired by Mossad agents aiming at empty fields and lots in Israel; may eventually succeed in their task.

Time is running out for Israel though, World opinion has turned against them. Sure, western media will always show Israel as the good guy but EASTERN media shows Israel's real face. And there is a lot more people on the other side of the world than there is on this side.

Most of whom are muslim, BTW. Cheery thought, eh ?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There is a different word and thus meaning to each of the terms being so loosely made interchangeable here~

Hebrew (Bab.KhaBiYRe 'homeless'/without place, Egy.APIRU 'poor'/without possessions, made AaBRI 'a crossing-over' still 'transient'),
People of Abraham, original Alphabetic script, an old Semitic language, an ancient Calendar holding the Week to moderate the Solar and Lunar cycles.

Israelite/Israel (Descendants of Jacobs 12 sons, People of the Covenant at Sinai) /the ultimate nations 'sacred' name (the Israel of God) of the one(s) "Prevailing to God".

Judah (Just one of the 12 Tribes as descendants of the 4th son), the sum of 5 Tribes and the Southern territory before called Canaan they held to occupy with the First Temple.

Jews/Jewish/Judaica (Returning from the captivity in Babylon with a southern Aramaic speech and writing a variation of its square script, and keeping a different lunar calendar/ The priestly class and people occupying the territory of the Second-Third Temple, the oracles and crafts of its symbols.

Zion (TziYUwN 'stronghold') Naming several Mountains Biblical of ancient Moriah to Abraham (Offering Isaac) plus where Jubus would become Jerusalem of David (his fortress mt) and the Christian "Jesus" YeShUaA 'he finding/Storing up as Treasure' (the Temple mount) Jerusalem, he would be crucified at the place of the first 'Zion'. Today it names a yet fourth mt of 'the old city'.

Zionist_

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

As Dick Cheney once said........So ?

Thank you for the lesson in etymology. You missed a couple of points though here and there. One of them was the fact that the words "Jew" or 'Jewish" didn't come into existence until 1850 or so.

In the period of 550BC, they were known by an entirely different name. I'd tell you what it is, but you being an expert on etymology and all....

BTW, in the future when you copy and paste ? Please cite the site you lifted the info from, OK ?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Ok. So you hate communists, you hate jews and you barely know who the illuminati are. Where should I begin?

The illuminati, which is of tremendous importance in everything, have nothing to do with zionism. The only link to zionism within this group is the rothschild family, which also happens to be the richest family in the world. But all the other families have no link to zionism and are non-jews. These families are also trillionares and there are at least 13 of them according to many sources.

1)Bundys 2)Astors 3)Collins 4)Duponts 5)Freemans 6)Kennedys 7)Li 8)Onassis 9)Reynolds 10)Rockefellers 11)Russells 12)Van Duyns

Allegedly other families have close links to them such as: Krupps, Disney, McDonalds and Merovingians. OLD MONEY GALORE!!

As the saying goes trace the money and you will find the culprits. Most of the families go back to rennaisance europe and 19th-20th century america.

The general consensus among many researchers is that they strictly control the economy, drugs, wars and technology gained from alien intervention. They are colluding with the grey alien spieces and archaic reptillian species to enrich themselves and possibly gain immortality.

People mean nothing to them and they DO WANT to depopulate the earth as much as possible; some say up to 90%! What better way to QUICKLY DEPOPULATE earth than to set up WW3 between the supporters of israel and their detractors. Everyone is jumping on different sides and forming cliques, which eventually may force all the super-powers to go at it in all-out nuclear exchange. How many casualties will that bring? The top PTB have already been building underground bases so they have all the refuge they could dream. They won't suffer at all!

Do people never question why the israeli-palestinian conflict gets so much media attention while other equally or even more terrible conflicts get minimum coverage? The reason is so people can build hate and pick sides in this scripted conflict.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Anyone who doubts what I say, please do your own research! I don't claim to know everything but after years of online research and reading some books I think I am on the correct track.

A good source of information about the satanic illuminati bloodlines is www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
lol I find it funny how Jews can't escape conspiracy.

Even Adam Weishaupt, the founder of Illuminati, was Jewish.

Anyhow, this is something you guys should all see:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a documentary on Zionism's stranglehold on the United States.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass_Eyed_Max

We are supposed to DENY IGNORANCE on ATS!

You are embracing it with passion.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Zionism is all about demonizing and discrediting Israel and the Jews. That is actually the purpose of Zionism.

The Zionists are deliberately doing everything in their power to turn the people of the world against Israel and it is absolutely working.

Interesting thesis you have there, Traveler. Darn shame you didn't provide us with a link that supports any of what you wrote.

The Zionist party began in 1897. The "alleged" State of Israel began in 1947. Notice a discrepancy there ? Here is a hint for you...Balfour Declaration.

I'll grant you the actions of the Zionists are causing the people of the world to turn against Israel. I doubt if it is deliberate on their part though. More like they are having a harder time fooling anyone anymore. The Gladstone report may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Google a video called "the roman empire rules today" and you'll find hours of spot on information that supports exactly what ProtoplasmicTraveler wrote about.

We, in the usa, are very likely living largely under the influence of the vatican controlled 4th Reich. I thought the idea was nutty, but watch the videos a few times, take notes and do your own research.. the signs are literally all around you... if you choose to notice, you'll see them in everything from disney movie billboards, energy drinks.. to coffee cups.

One of the DVDs is here:
video.google.com...#

Hat pin here is nazi neat-o, eh?.. yea its only 1 image that proves nothing.. but once you start noticing similar symbols everywhere, it starts to all add up to something that doesn't look good.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob
It probably wouldn't hurt any if they decided to leave peoples kidneys alone too.

You nailed it!

Nice One

3rd line

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join