It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another new member's introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This has been my favorite site to visit for a while now, so I thought I should join, although I don't know if I'll ever have anything amazing to contribute.

I've never seen a UFO or an alien, as far as I know, but I would love to, unless it's part of some kind of apocalyptic scam.

I've been digging for a while, but am still sorting through the information and false information to get to the truth about life, the universe, and everything. It's fun, but can be very disheartening, and my friends/family think I'm losing my mind. I'm sure it has to do with the world being conditioned to feel that way, though.

I'm trying to think how I got to this point, and eventually this site. I think it boils down to being a hypochondriac. That eventually led me to eating organic foods and realizing that there is probably a huge conspiracy behind all of the garbage we're told to eat. And then, after eating decently for a while, and discovering that I wasn't getting headaches/migraines anymore, that maybe there are even more lies out there (seemingly unrelated, but it all ties together eventually). And what do you know, there are. It's been a great big mind-[bad word] for me discovering that just about every darn thing has been a lie. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to find out. But even just a year ago, I was hardly questioning anything. Now I'm questioning EVERYTHING. It's a lot to take in. And I bet it's even harder to take in because of all the crazy stuff that the human body/brain has been bombarded with over the years. Which is, I'm sure, part of the big, evil plan.

Anyway, I'm grateful for this website. I think there are a lot of cool people on it. I'm thrilled to find people who not only dig things up, but debate them and research them in order to find out if there is anything to the thing that has been dug up. I'm proud to know that there are large groups of thinkers left in the world.

Thanks everyone for providing ALL KINDS of great information on this site.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JenRecluse

Welcome to ATS JenRecluse.

Have fun while you are here and have no worries about your current writing ability.

If you want a few pointers feel free to drop by my thread for newer members.

Making High-Quality Threads : Ask and I'll Point You In The Right Direction

Or ask any member and they will be sure to assist you.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS JenRecluse enjoy the sights.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hi, welcome to ATS! It does seem like the world turns upside down once you open that first door. I still haven't learned how to control the spinning.

ATS is lucky to have you. I look forward to reading your posts/threads in the future. Also, if I can ever be of assistance, feel free to U2U me.

Enjoy!!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Welcome sir

Just jump in threads that sound interesting at first.

Don't worry , there's no such thing as a wrong opinion.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome, isn't it amazing that when you learn the truth there is no turining back, look at the benefits you have recieved in such a short time.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks, everyone, for your replies! I appreciate the warm welcome! And yeah, there really is no turning back. I couldn't unlearn some of this stuff if I wanted to. But I DO wish it was easier to help family to wake up, even just partially. I love them all, but they can be pretty stubborn/closed-minded. If I could only get them to watch some of the documentaries that have been posted on here! They won't watch them when I suggest them, but they will waste countless hours on BS TV shows. If we didn't live on opposite coasts, I could probably get them to watch one with me. Anyway, I'm not going to turn this into a rant or anything. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been dismissed as the family loon.

Yes, so, thanks for the replies!!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS,I also have a couple of newbie threads that might be
a help to you.

top topics

join