It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is time malfuncting? Or is it just me?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones
I've been getting increased deja vu moments for the past few years, its actually starting to creep me out. I've also been guessing TV shows, movies, songs, appearances (tv), and general scenarios in advance more regularly nowadays too, not much to report on time jumping though.

That's actually kinda cool, nothing to be afraid of. Instead try to cultivate it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

I have posted a number of such time phenomena explanations on ATS regarding the time space phenomena you describe. I ask that you consider what I have to say to better understand the phenomena you so clearly described. What I have to say has to be understood by first taking in some important technical background data that will allow you to better understand “why” I would even state what I am about to discuss.

While I could post all the links and make it easy for you as in some methodical posting with all kinds of links and pictures and quotes from the original sources, but I don’t feel anyone has to hold your hand in seeking out information, videos or online sources that will expand this topic into a big picture that you will need to understand in order to grasp what may be going on and why it is happening in the first place.

You will need to Google two key players/witnesses: Dr. Dan Burisch, and Andrew D. Basiago, Attorney at Law. These two federal witnesses will refer to secret technology called “The Cube” and “Looking Glass Technology”. Spend some time getting familiar with Looking Glass because it is the basis for what is causing the phenomena you and others are experiencing as time anomalies.

If you begin your Google search with Andrew D. Basiago you will find a series of You-Tube videos that will help you become familiar with who this man is and what he has been disclosing in a series of lengthy interviews and online web pages discussing time travel and Stargates. Take some time and view the videos. Pay attention to his discussions and remarks about Looking Glass being abused by those that currently possess or control the technology to commit time crimes. It will be key to why I believe time appears to be malfunctioning.

Mr. Basiago will remark that the Looking Glass technology has been abused by those that have used it to see future timelines and then use that knowledge of the future to alter the present in order to affect a drastic change in the future based on the changes applied in the present that support the desired change in the future. Yes, I know it gets a bit confusing at times but do try to keep up. It will be worth it to begin grasping what may be going on and why.

The Looking Glass technology has been used to select the past presidents of the USA beginning with the first George H. Bush Sr., then Clinton, then Bush Jr. and now with Obama. Bear in mind that these presidents were never supposed to be president of the USA but because the controllers of the technology began using it to cheat in affect to place their own candidates in the presidency, they began changing our initial time line.

Obama is at present a hand selected and chosen puppet of the elite, prepped by the CIA to sit in the presidency. Obama’s whole mysterious past is due in part because the CIA has been grooming Obama since the late 70’s if not the early 80‘s to begin creating all the infrastructure and support groups necessary to win the presidency of the future we just experienced. His preparation for the presidency began further in the past than most realize and the only way that could have been accomplished is with technology that allowed the CIA to create the Obama we have come to know. His secrecy with all his personal records and school records must be kept hidden because it would prove that Obama has been an agent of the CIA for quite some time.

Anyway, all of the time alterations have affected our current time line and the time slips you and other experience are in part caused by this time manipulation of our past. There are also rumors that the Looking Glass technology has been used to identify witnesses to future criminal investigations and by knowing who the key witnesses are in the future, they are killed in the present to prevent them from being witnesses in the future.

Could this be why there are so many reports of dead scientist, biologist, DNA experts, all types of doctoral types that end up dead for no apparent reason? Could that Cheney assassination team be a killer time team used to kill those that would threaten the elite in the future? The possibilities are endless but they all stem from abuse of the secret technology.

While there are those that believe that the technology is being used to commit time crimes. Not until the technology is reacquired from those that currently abuse it will we be able to use the same technology to solve all historical crimes and all future crimes. It stands to reason that any technology that could be used to solve all historical crimes and future crimes is something those in power do not want us to possess or use.

To use the secret technology to solve and prevent crime would identify all the actual criminals and all associates of any crime ever committed. This would benefit mankind immensely, but there are those that do not want us to know the truth and more importantly there are those that do not want us to know just how manipulated we really are and how guilty they really are.

We can only hope that there are those who are protecting the interests of the American public because this type of criminal behavior must be prevented and never allowed to threaten our time line.

I believe the occasional time slips you and other experience are cause and affect because of changes made in our current time line. Whenever we experience a blip, it is in part because some change or alteration of time has occurred that alters not just our own actions but the actions of those we would have influenced had we not changed in some small way the original time line.

I didn't say it would be a short explanation, nor did I say that I can prove anything I just commented on but there is enough information to begin inferring and that alone is enough to consider my time slip conspiracy theory.

Hope it helps.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
The first part is due to a drop in you isp bandwidth which is common kind of like speed and distance ( faster the bandwidth will be the least amount of time)
something down or uploading in the background

Sure the time can go up because of decreased bandwidth, but the percentage completed can't go down. Once it's on your computer, it's there.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Considering the infinity of possible futures and past, such a tool would be quite useless imho.

Just by using it you would be modifying the future.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirvana999
One day I looked at the clock and it was going nuts (for illustration only, I'll give examples of times I saw, although I don't have them all written down):

First, let's say, I saw 1:42. Then a couple of minutes later it said 1:39. Next time I looked it said 1:41. Then I looked again and it said 1:40, then seconds later it switched to 1:43, and back to 1:38....

This went on for about 10 minutes. It's never happened before or since, at least not that I've noticed. There may have been some strange malfunction going on with my computer (which was relatively new and top of the line), but I can't determine if that's a likely answer or just an "Occam" style guess. At the time it felt quite like "someone" or "something" was toying with me....in an innocuous way.

When your operating system starts, it takes over the time keeping from the computers internal clock. The only time it accesses the internal clock again is if you change the time and it has to write to the clock, if a piece of software requests the time to update from the internal clock, or if you reboot.

So, while its technically possible for this to be a hardware glitch, if it were, the rest of your computer would be wigging out/crashed as well. This only leaves two possibilities: A software glitch, or a genuine time anomaly.

To eliminate the possibility of a software glitch, I'd check for any errant timekeeping software (i.e. anything that sets the clock), or possibly (but unlikely) a virus.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

I thought so too, Because the time remaining was about 40 seconds. When the percentage dropped the time went back up to several minutes.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I had received a phone call of which my daughter was laughing hysterically and told me about a lawn mower hitting a car at an intersection next to a bank. About three months later I receive basically the same phone call and I asked why she was laughing so hard since she'd seen this before. She said this was the first time her or her mother (she was in the car on the first instance as well) had seen this and had not talked to me about it.

This is not totally uncommon for me, as I've seen news reports of actors dieing only to find out they actually died about a week later. There was also an instance when my children and I went into a Chineese restaurant, looked at each other and asked if we'd already done this....everyone agreed we had.

But anyway, that's what makes life fun!

Rich

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

It started about 3 weeks ago. Happened twice the first week and I think twice the week after, But the more recent week its happened three times. I'll keep you updated if the number increases.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Very interesting. That looking mirror. Links would be nice so I can conduct my own research. But thanks to you I'm now offically scared I'll be "taken out" just in case.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is interesting...particularly that person...Space Goats...who stated that this time disturbance was happening to them around the 7-8th of January. I have in my journal a particular incident on January 10th.

I lay down at 11:17, checked the time again at 11:34, then checked it again at approximately 1:30, again at approximately 2:47, and then again at 3:47 where I then lamented the time I had wasted sleeping instead of studying, but I went back to sleep for a while and when I got up the clock said 1:47.

Possibilities? I dreamt waking up each of those times, I misread the clock, or something strange happened. The clock was not malfunctioning, of course.

It will forever remain a rather bland mystery...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Time is speeding along at warp 10 for me.

I feel like the white rabbit in alice in wonderland, I'm late I'm late for a very important date.

Wish "time" would slow down for me!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

A star for your signature.......good one!

"Under the influence of fear, which always leads men to take a pessimistic view of things, they magnified their enemies' resources, and minimized their own." - Titus Livius

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
time Is an illusion afterall.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Folks,

Just reading the new posts here, something struck me that I should've thought about before...

We are concerned with the glitches in 'time' that we are all experiencing.
The reason that we see those glitches in 'time' is purely because we have noticed them.
They are probably happening to everyone but are just not noticed by them.

My thinking is that because we are members of this community, we have 'woken up' somewhat and removed ourselves (whether consciously or not) from the 'programme' that the masses are still happily deluded by.
'Time' is part of that programme and is the illusion that limits the masses' consciousness.

Because we have stepped out of that programme, we may be starting to loose that need for the concept of 'time', for as we know, time is a constructed measurement and therefore 'made up'.

I believe, if we were to manage to speak to everyone else here at ATS to answer this thread, I would like to think the result would be an overwhelming response with people all having the same experience.
Either that, or if they haven't, they would ALL start to notice it and this could lead to something more.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but wouldn't that be interesting...?

Much love...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

A star for your post..........yes I remember seeing the videos by Andrew Basiago and Dan Burisch on timeline for anyone out there here is a good link to get a basic grasp on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com... by sunny_2008ny

and a video link, this videos long but pretty good.

Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2
video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
By it's very nature, this thread will select a majority who will agree that they are experiencing glitches with time.
Like I could post about certain health symptoms and I'll bet I would get a lot of people experiencing the same thing.
So to the person who says everyone has noticed this time problem, where did you get your information? Did you poll the world's population or what?
So really I am just posting on behalf of some of us who didn't get the poll - all our time pieces have been working perfectly.
The only time I notice any 'missing' time is when I hit the bottle rather too hard

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is something that has been niggling at me for a couple of years and I really am on the fence about the possibility of time speeding up or slowing down because I fail to understand how such a thing could occur.

However saying that I do feel like I am living in a time where the weeks just seem to fly by at a faster rate than when I was a youth. It could be that it is just because I am forty two soon to be forty three in mid February that time is speeding up because my life is busy and my time is not so free anymore.

Of course I recently spent a year separated from my wife (long story) and it was a year that seemed to race by and by the time it was up and I was into 2009 I was scratching my head and wondering how the year raced by so quickly.

Even if time has not speeded up (and how could it) then what can explain that so many have said that the years are flying by, days merging into weeks and weeks becoming a slipstream of months? The theory that time is a perceptional phenomena that is explained away by the differences in the brain from young to old could might hold some water were it not for the reports that the young have also started to make comments about time racing past faster and faster.

My mind is open to the possibility that something galactic is changing time but I also hope it is not because something hidden with an event horizon for a mouth has slipped into our solar system unannounced and unnoticed.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Hey Unicorn1,

No... sorry, I said IF everyone on ATS was to reply to this thread, or even if a poll of a random, say 100 people was done, we MIGHT find that if they hadn't had the same experience, they might start to take more note of 'time' and then begin noticing 'glitches' as it were.

You are totally right when you say that only those with the same experience will post, ie those who have noticed the same thing.

Much love...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks

I thought it was awesome too, Especially how its relevent to whats happening now.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well I followed SaturneFX's advice and saw the medicine man. Took a full check-up, Blood tests and all. I'm in good health with no problems. I told him my situation about the disappearing time. He told he it was funny I should mention that becuase hes also been experiencing cases when patients would walk in 30minutes early and then apologize for being late. I didnt pursue the matter further.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join