It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

" ...and all I have instead is people like you ranting and raving at me like I have a problem for not being as nearsighted as you are. "

Again , you were a registered member for less than 24 hours when you posted the above comment .

I have not ranted and raved at you .

As of right now , you have posted for a total of nine (9) times . I took the time to read each and every one of those posts . There is no indication whatsoever , that ANYONE on ATS has ranted and raved at you .

I have demanded nothing from you .

It would be interesting to know if you are even of legal age . I tend to think not . Don't bother replying to this post , as I don't have the patience for immaturity .

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
If no one has said it to you, “welcome.” We are happy you have come here, and as a long time lurker, I was the same as well before I registered. Thank you for voting.

Thank you for the kind welcome

Its good to see the trolls highly outnumbered in this poll. Even If I were one of the 20 i still couldn't disagree to a new investagation.

How could u with poll results like that? Whats the harm?? lets rip open this bag of worms once and for all!

And if we're wrong.. at least we'll shutup and go back to trusting our federal gov

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No, The OS has to many holes in it to be the truth

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No.

Must type a few more characters in order to post my answer: No.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

LOL...I LUV you!! You DO realize of course that your calm, patient, logical, point by point responses are just driving him to foaming at the mouth madness that much quicker, right??

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There are too much inconsistent information in the official 911 Commission report. A new investigation is needed. The strongest arguments for a new investigation:

1) Flight 77 Black Box Analysis by Pilots for 911 Truth. Supposedly, the NTSB data was used to build the 911 Commission Report description of the entire flight of Flight 77. However, significant errors are sited by Pilots for 911 Truth in the painstaking analysis of the NTSB data. See their website and related posts here at ATS for further information.

2) Analysis of all 3 building collapses and specifically reasons for "pulling" building 7.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No, the official story is a lie. The actual plan by the globalists to do this was in place before the ground was cut to build the towers, all these events happened on certain days, and it was done on a certain date for a certain alligment, all according to their mystery school, atrological esoteric as above, so below knowledge, or distortions of knowledge.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A huge no, amongst so much evidence proving different, the one thing that does it for me is the Seismic data clearly indicating 2 readings from the WTC, 14 and 17 seconds pre impact times.

Here we have the debunkers in full glorious effect (completely disregarding the time anomalies) in favour of giving us every excuse possible why buildings built to absorb huge amounts of energy, could somehow channel this energy from around 1000 feet above ground level to earth, whilst over at the Pentagon - Giving us every reason possible as to why a solid construction being hit a few feet above ground would channel absolutely no energy to the ground whatsoever ... Priceless, absolutely priceless.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Update to the 911 poll.
No 441 voted, the government lied about 911.
Yes 20 voted, the government told the truth about 911.

I will continue counting as more votes come in.

This is evidence, that most people on ATS have done their homework on the 911 topics.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Update to the 911 poll.

This is evidence, that most people on ATS have done their homework on the 911 topics.

Well congratulations!
Although it is impressive that ATS members know their subjects, it is extremely depressing that no one is going any further than this. We are trying to make things happen on internet forums--keyboard kommandoes. The wars that we allowed due to 9/11 anger, are still being fought. Our boys & girls, and the Afghan & Iraqi boys & girls, are still dying.

In the 1960s-70s there was no Internet. But they figured out how to protest a different "false-flag war". The Gulf of Tonkin resolution did not have enough of our citizens fooled. But the people took to the streets and the war eventually ended. They were tougher then, even though they may have looked like "hippies & flower children". At least they had convictions. And they had cajones enough to take to the streeets.

How did so many millions of our people get fooled by 9/11 when we got to watch it on live TV? And review it later on internet videos? Compared to the '60s generation, as far as speaking truth to power, and finding the truth, we suck.

Why don't we have the cajones?

edit to add: The beleaguered 9/11 truth movement is an exception to above statements, I salute them whole-heartedly! I hope they(we) grow to be too hard to control!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
NO.
TPTB have NOT told the truth. period.
i'm even more blown away that the other related building #7 also went down when non of the others around it did. that's even more disturbing.

so NO. we've not been told the TRUTH.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

How did so many millions of our people get fooled by 9/11 when we got to watch it on live TV? And review it later on internet videos? Compared to the '60s generation, as far as speaking truth to power, and finding the truth, we suck. Why don't we have the cajones?

They had a draft back then. Their is a huge difference in going to war half way around the world for unclear reasons with a largely drafted non volunteer military.

We were attacked out of the blue on our own soil this time. So if you believe the OS we have a legitimate reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Add my vote to the no, the governent did not tell the truth.

Just watching the videos was enough to make me look more closely which of course leads to coincidence after coincidence...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I believe the government is not telling the truth

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakewirick

As the great Reagan put it:

"Read my lips, no..."

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
No.
Anyone with common sense can see they lied
They may not have carried out the attacks but they lied when they accused the 19 and Bin Laden.
In my opinion, the group of people who are pulling the governments strings carried out this operation and there was nothing the government could do to stop them.
So Yes they lied......they had no choice.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I believe the Truth Movement has never once told the Truth.

There leaders are the biggest bunch of deceptive liars I have ever seen in my life.

There followers are dimwitted fools, easily lead, who can't think for themselves.

That is what I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Update to the 911 poll.

Then add my vote to the poll...I vote NO, the gov't lied about 9/11. There was a heck of a lot more incompetence in their actions leading up to and during the 9/11 attack than what they're admitting to. What you conspiracy people don't seem to understand is that we likewise know those damned fool conspiracy web sites instigating all these conspiracy claims you're preaching are likewise lying about 9/11 to instigate false public unrest. The fact that they were caught red handed deliberately manipulating the collapse footage of WTC 7 to falsely make it appear like it was a controlled demolition is proof of their disingenuous behavior right there.

You conspiracy people do NOT represent those of us who want a clear and honest accounting of what happened on 9/11, and we would appreciate it if you stopped falsely pretending that you do, thank you very much.
edit on 2-8-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
NO, is obvious.

But the so called Truth Movement is at least 75% as full of crap as the government. I don't know how much of that might be because of government infiltrated misinformation or just because of anti-government wackos.

All of this conspiracy crap is rather funny. JFK and the Faked Moon landing.

When do we ever hear about a turbine car conspiracy? A turbine almost won the Indy 500 in 1968. Then turbines were banned. What sense does it make to ban the fastest technology from an auto race? But what would have happened if turbines had become standard in the race? How many men would be demanding to buy turbine cars?

But in the 50s the airlines used to overhaul their piston engines every 400 hours of operation. They overhaul turbines every 10,000 hours. Who wants long lasing cars?

I would much rather know the true story behind the turbine ban than who shot Kennedy. Physics and technology have a bigger long term effect on mankind than what happens to individuals. To physicists 9/11 should be as important as Tunguska. Even more so since it was known man made objects hitting known man made objects.

psik

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join